Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Teradata Warehouse Miner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Teradata Warehouse Miner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Teradata Warehouse Miner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Teradata Warehouse Miner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Teradata Warehouse Miner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Teradata Warehouse Miner agendas for the next 3 years?
- How can we improve Teradata Warehouse Miner?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Teradata Warehouse Miner goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Teradata Warehouse Miner values?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Teradata Warehouse Miner book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Teradata Warehouse Miner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Teradata Warehouse Miner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Teradata Warehouse Miner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Teradata Warehouse Miner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Teradata Warehouse Miner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Teradata Warehouse Miner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Teradata Warehouse Miner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Project Charter: Teradata Warehouse Miner project Objective Statement: What must the Teradata Warehouse Miner project do?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Teradata Warehouse Miner project documentation?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Scope Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Teradata Warehouse Miner project window?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
Step-by-step and complete Teradata Warehouse Miner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Teradata Warehouse Miner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Teradata Warehouse Miner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Teradata Warehouse Miner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Teradata Warehouse Miner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Teradata Warehouse Miner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Teradata Warehouse Miner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Teradata Warehouse Miner project with this in-depth Teradata Warehouse Miner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Teradata Warehouse Miner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Teradata Warehouse Miner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Teradata Warehouse Miner investments work better.
This Teradata Warehouse Miner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.