Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Test effort Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Test effort related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Test effort specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Test effort Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 732 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Test effort improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 732 standard requirements:
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Test effort strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who needs to know about Test effort ?
- How do we Improve Test effort service perception, and satisfaction?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Who is On the Team?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- How can the value of Test effort be defined?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Test effort book in PDF containing 732 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Test effort self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Test effort Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Test effort areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Test effort Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Test effort projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Test effort Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Test effort project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Test effort project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Test effort project management life cycle?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Test effort project and the system/product to be built?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the Test effort project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
Step-by-step and complete Test effort Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Test effort project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Test effort project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Test effort project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Test effort project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Test effort project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Test effort project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Test effort project with this in-depth Test effort Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Test effort projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Test effort and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Test effort investments work better.
This Test effort All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.