Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Text over IP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Text over IP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Text over IP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Text over IP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Text over IP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Why should people listen to you?
- To what extent does management recognize Text over IP as a tool to increase the results?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Text over IP experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How does Text over IP integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Text over IP, including any consulting or professional services?
- How do we measure risk?
- How do we maintain Text over IP’s Integrity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Text over IP book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Text over IP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Text over IP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Text over IP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Text over IP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Text over IP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Text over IP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Text over IP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review – what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Text over IP project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Text over IP project managers participating in the Text over IP project know the Text over IP projects true status first hand?
Step-by-step and complete Text over IP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Text over IP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Text over IP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Text over IP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Text over IP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Text over IP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Text over IP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Text over IP project with this in-depth Text over IP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Text over IP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Text over IP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Text over IP investments work better.
This Text over IP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.