Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Advisory Board Company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Advisory Board Company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Advisory Board Company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Advisory Board Company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Advisory Board Company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of The Advisory Board Company into the services that we provide?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of The Advisory Board Company that make it risky?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Where is it measured?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- To whom do you add value?
- What are your current levels and trends in key The Advisory Board Company measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Is The Advisory Board Company currently on schedule according to the plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Advisory Board Company book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Advisory Board Company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Advisory Board Company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Advisory Board Company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Advisory Board Company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Advisory Board Company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Advisory Board Company Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Advisory Board Company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the The Advisory Board Company project if status quo is maintained?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the The Advisory Board Company project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on The Advisory Board Company projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the The Advisory Board Company project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
Step-by-step and complete The Advisory Board Company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Advisory Board Company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Advisory Board Company project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Advisory Board Company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Advisory Board Company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Advisory Board Company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Advisory Board Company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Advisory Board Company project with this in-depth The Advisory Board Company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Advisory Board Company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Advisory Board Company and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Advisory Board Company investments work better.
This The Advisory Board Company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.