The Art of Service Reduces Prices for ITIL® Online Learning Courses
SAN JOSE, CALIF.— The Art of Service, one of the world’s premier IT education companies, has reduced the purchase price for its popular ITIL® Intermediate courses, making this valuable educational option for IT professionals even more accessible.
The purchase price has dropped from $595 to $395, making The Art of Service the most affordable option amongst all leading accredited training organizations.
“We are committed to offering the best education for IT professionals around the world, and we noticed that more and more people have to purchase this valuable education from their own funds as employers cut back on continuing education,” said The Art of Service founder and CEO Ivanka Menken.
This CSME-accredited course covers 40 hours of self-paced study and 45 days of online access with a trained instructor available in the accreditation program.
According to Menken, the student can upgrade with options including:
· Unlimited instructor support
· Time extension
· Exam preparation work
· Certificate of completion
· Online examination voucher
“We are really excited about the opportunity this creates in the market for IT professionals to truly master the ITIL framework within their current financial constraints,” she said. “It is a win-win for everybody as more ITIL certification means better job prospects and career advancement.”
The discounted courses include:
· ITIL MALC – Managing Across the Lifecycle Full Certification Online Learning and Study Book Course – The ITIL Intermediate MALC Complete Certification Kit
· ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Design SD
· ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Operation SO
· ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Transition ST
· ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle program: Continual Service Improvement CSI
· ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Strategy SS
· ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) Full Certification Online Learning and Study Book Course – The ITIL Intermediate Capability Complete Certification Kit – Second Edition
· ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Full Certification Online Learning and Study Book Course – The ITIL OSA Capability Complete Certification Kit – Second Edition
· ITIL Release, Control and Validation (RCV) Full Certification Online Learning and Study Book Course – The ITIL Intermediate RCV Capability Complete Certification Kit – Second Edition
· ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Full Certification Online Learning and Study Book Course – The ITIL Intermediate SOA Capability Complete Certification Kit – Second Edition
The Art of Service has been educating 16,000 students worldwide in its eLearning portal just this year alone.
The Art of Service team has nearly 30 years of experience in educating IT professionals, with expertise including:
• IT Service Management with ITIL
• Cloud computing
• Standards for the IT Industry: ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27000
• Help desk pathway
• Customer service for IT Professionals
• HR management
• Career development
About The Art of Service
As a cutting-edge IT service framework company, The Art of Service is leading the way in providing high end, client-focused books, toolkits and online and classroom education programs. The company is one of the most trusted sources globally for the career-driven IT professional. For more information, visit http://www.theartofservice.com.
About the Founder
Ivanka Menken is the founder and chief executive officer of The Art of Service. Menken has spearheaded the company’s Cloud Computing Certification Scheme that is becoming the industry benchmark.