Yes – everywhere you look you can read about the energy sector. It’s in all the papers, news channels and mentioned in boardrooms all across the globe.
How energy will get more expensive, how we need to focus on renewable energy and how important it is to measure, manage and control our energy consumption.
But where do you start? What questions do you ask?
We have a selection of toolkits dedicated to energy – and everything to do with it. From energy monitoring tools to alternative energy sources.
Some of the subjects are:
- Clean Energy Project
- Energy Management
- Industrial Energy Management
- Intelligent Energy
- Radiant Energy
- Sustainable Energy
- Strategic energy management
- Wind energy Software
- … and many more
These toolkits help you ask questions that you may not have thought of on your own.
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Wind energy software will circumvent those obstacles?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Sustainable energy data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What is the difference between an Onsite Energy Generation Energy Management Services Agreement (EMSA) and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)?
These questions help you to complete a maturity diagnostics activity that feeds into the resources required to start your improvement project. It’s a wonderful way to get a snapshot overview of the current situation and a clear pathway towards improved performance and efficiency.
For more information on the Standard Requirements Self Assessment Toolkits in relation to Energy & Natural resources, check out our website here.
Did you know that we also offer a monthly membership where you receive unlimited access to our Featured toolkits? This Toolkit Unlimited membership starts at USD$99 per month