Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Linkup Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Linkup related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Linkup specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Linkup Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Linkup improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the The Linkup requirements in detail?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Is maximizing The Linkup protection the same as minimizing The Linkup loss?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding The Linkup?
- What are the disruptive The Linkup technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Linkup book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Linkup self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Linkup Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Linkup areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Linkup Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Linkup projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Linkup Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Linkup project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the The Linkup project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the The Linkup project team adequate to do the job?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the The Linkup project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the current culture aligned with the vision, mission, and values of the department?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the The Linkup project scope?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
- Executing Process Group: Could a new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
Step-by-step and complete The Linkup Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Linkup project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Linkup project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Linkup project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Linkup project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Linkup project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Linkup project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Linkup project with this in-depth The Linkup Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Linkup projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Linkup and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Linkup investments work better.
This The Linkup All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.