Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Linkup Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Linkup related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Linkup specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Linkup Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Linkup improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if The Linkup does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How is business? Why?
- How can we improve performance?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about The Linkup. How do we gain traction?
- How will you know that the The Linkup project has been successful?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your The Linkup strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Linkup book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Linkup self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Linkup Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Linkup areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Linkup Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Linkup projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Linkup Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Linkup project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the The Linkup project scope statement?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all The Linkup project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use The Linkup project management software well?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the The Linkup project?
Step-by-step and complete The Linkup Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Linkup project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Linkup project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Linkup project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Linkup project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Linkup project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Linkup project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Linkup project with this in-depth The Linkup Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Linkup projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Linkup and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Linkup investments work better.
This The Linkup All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.