Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Thin clients Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Thin clients related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Thin clients specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Thin clients Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Thin clients improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Are there Thin clients problems defined?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Thin clients move?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Who needs to know about Thin clients ?
- How do we Lead with Thin clients in Mind?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Thin clients book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Thin clients self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Thin clients Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Thin clients areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Thin clients Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Thin clients projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Thin clients Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Thin clients project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Thin clients project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Thin clients project?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Thin clients project to the organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Thin clients project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
Step-by-step and complete Thin clients Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Thin clients project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Thin clients project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Thin clients project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Thin clients project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Thin clients project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Thin clients project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Thin clients project with this in-depth Thin clients Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Thin clients projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Thin clients and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Thin clients investments work better.
This Thin clients All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.