Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time control Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time control related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time control specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time control Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time control improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- How do we create Buy-in?
- How will the Time control team and the group measure complete success of Time control?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- How to Secure Time control?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Time control requirements in detail?
- What is measured?
- Is Time control dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time control book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Time control self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time control Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time control areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time control Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time control projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time control Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Time control project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Time control project?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Time control project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Time control project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Time control project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete Time control Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time control project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time control project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time control project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time control project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time control project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time control project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time control project with this in-depth Time control Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time control projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time control and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time control investments work better.
This Time control All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.