Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical time out Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any time out related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated time out specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the time out Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which time out improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How are non-emergency services covered for participants who must travel for extended periods of time outside of home location?
- Does time out create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Does your team spend significant time outside of Intacct, using paper or Excel spreadsheets?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in time out ?
- Are accountability and ownership for time out clearly defined?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Do we all define time out in the same way?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- How do we create Buy-in?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the time out book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your time out self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the time out Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which time out areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough time out Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage time out projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step time out Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 time out project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were time out project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the time out project?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the team’s purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this time out project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the time out project been properly established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the time out project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete time out Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 time out project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 time out project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 time out project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 time out project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 time out project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 time out project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any time out project with this in-depth time out Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose time out projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in time out and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make time out investments work better.
This time out All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.