Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time-Sensitive Networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time-Sensitive Networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time-Sensitive Networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time-Sensitive Networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 882 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time-Sensitive Networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 882 standard requirements:
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Time-Sensitive Networking delivery for example is new software needed?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What threat is Time-Sensitive Networking addressing?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Is Time-Sensitive Networking dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Think about the functions involved in your Time-Sensitive Networking project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Time-Sensitive Networking requirements in detail?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time-Sensitive Networking book in PDF containing 882 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Time-Sensitive Networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time-Sensitive Networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time-Sensitive Networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time-Sensitive Networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time-Sensitive Networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time-Sensitive Networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Time-Sensitive Networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: How much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Time-Sensitive Networking project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Time-Sensitive Networking project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Quality Metrics: If the defect rate during testing is substantially higher than that of the previous release (or a similar product), then ask: Did you plan for and actually improve testing effectiveness?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Time-Sensitive Networking project was the first to use modern Time-Sensitive Networking project management?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Time-Sensitive Networking project?
Step-by-step and complete Time-Sensitive Networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time-Sensitive Networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time-Sensitive Networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time-Sensitive Networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time-Sensitive Networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time-Sensitive Networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time-Sensitive Networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time-Sensitive Networking project with this in-depth Time-Sensitive Networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time-Sensitive Networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time-Sensitive Networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time-Sensitive Networking investments work better.
This Time-Sensitive Networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.