Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time value of money Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time value of money related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time value of money specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time value of money Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 794 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time value of money improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 794 standard requirements:
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Time value of money ?
- In a project to restructure Time value of money outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Does Time value of money create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Time value of money. How do we gain traction?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time value of money book in PDF containing 794 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Time value of money self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time value of money Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time value of money areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time value of money Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time value of money projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time value of money Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Time value of money project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Time value of money project?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Time value of money project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments – Cannibalizes?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Time value of money project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Time value of money project technically feasible?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Time value of money Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time value of money project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time value of money project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time value of money project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time value of money project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time value of money project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time value of money project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time value of money project with this in-depth Time value of money Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time value of money projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time value of money and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time value of money investments work better.
This Time value of money All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.