Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time value of money Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time value of money related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time value of money specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time value of money Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 842 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time value of money improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 842 standard requirements:
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Time value of money project?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are the business goals Time value of money is aiming to achieve?
- How do we know that any Time value of money analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Is Time value of money currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Time value of money agendas for the next 3 years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time value of money book in PDF containing 842 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Time value of money self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time value of money Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time value of money areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time value of money Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time value of money projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time value of money Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Time value of money project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Time value of money project?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Time value of money project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Time value of money project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Time value of money project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who & what determines the need for contracted services?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Time value of money Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time value of money project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time value of money project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time value of money project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time value of money project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time value of money project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time value of money project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time value of money project with this in-depth Time value of money Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time value of money projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time value of money and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time value of money investments work better.
This Time value of money All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.