Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Toolbar Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Toolbar related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Toolbar specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Toolbar Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Toolbar improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- Is there a critical path to deliver Toolbar results?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How do we maintain Toolbar’s Integrity?
- How can we improve Toolbar?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Toolbar forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Toolbar book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Toolbar self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Toolbar Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Toolbar areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Toolbar Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Toolbar projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Toolbar Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Toolbar project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Toolbar project oversight?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Toolbar project schedule …how do they differ?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Toolbar project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Toolbar project, that is)?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Toolbar project?
Step-by-step and complete Toolbar Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Toolbar project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Toolbar project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Toolbar project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Toolbar project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Toolbar project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Toolbar project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Toolbar project with this in-depth Toolbar Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Toolbar projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Toolbar and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Toolbar investments work better.
This Toolbar All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.