Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 735 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 735 standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Is a Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Team Work effort in place?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- How will you measure the results?
- Why should we adopt a Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 framework?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- How do controls support value?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Is there a Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 book in PDF containing 735 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project is needed?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Manager?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
Step-by-step and complete Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 project with this in-depth Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 investments work better.
This Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.