What is involved in Disruptive technology
Find out what the related areas are that Disruptive technology connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Disruptive technology thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Disruptive technology journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Disruptive technology leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Disruptive technology related domains to cover and 109 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Disruptive technology, Word processor, Technology shock, STEM fields, Paradigm shift, Electric car, Philosophy of technology, Value network, U.S. Steel, Technology alignment, Technological alliance, Industrial technology, Genetic use restriction technology, Dual-use technology, Technology support net, Food microbiology, Personal computer, Video sensor technology, Creative destruction, Steel mill, Digital photography, Army engineering maintenance, Harvard Business Review, Photographic film, Video on demand, Biological engineering, Protein engineering, Eastman Kodak, Critique of technology, Electronic engineering, Technology journalism, Mining engineering, Ethics of technology, Private jet, Megascale engineering, Technology readiness level, Music technology, Industrial Revolution, Medical technology, Technology dynamics, Domestic technology, Shutter lag, Culture lag, Military communications, Hydraulic machinery, Software engineering, Electrical engineering, Clean coal technology:
Disruptive technology Critical Criteria:
Refer to Disruptive technology governance and ask what if.
– Do we monitor the Disruptive technology decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we measure improved Disruptive technology service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is this an acceptable application of a disruptive technology?
– What are the business goals Disruptive technology is aiming to achieve?
Word processor Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Word processor risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Disruptive technology process?
– Is the scope of Disruptive technology defined?
– What is our Disruptive technology Strategy?
Technology shock Critical Criteria:
Refer to Technology shock tactics and arbitrate Technology shock techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are accountability and ownership for Disruptive technology clearly defined?
– How to Secure Disruptive technology?
STEM fields Critical Criteria:
Devise STEM fields tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple STEM fields skills.
– Do those selected for the Disruptive technology team have a good general understanding of what Disruptive technology is all about?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Disruptive technology objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Disruptive technology effort?
Paradigm shift Critical Criteria:
Focus on Paradigm shift governance and define what do we need to start doing with Paradigm shift.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Disruptive technology is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Disruptive technology services/products?
Electric car Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Electric car projects and define Electric car competency-based leadership.
– Think of your Disruptive technology project. what are the main functions?
– Are we Assessing Disruptive technology and Risk?
Philosophy of technology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Philosophy of technology planning and find the ideas you already have.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Disruptive technology process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Disruptive technology process available?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Disruptive technology objectives?
– How do we Improve Disruptive technology service perception, and satisfaction?
Value network Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Value network results and stake your claim.
– Is the Disruptive technology organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which Disruptive technology goals are the most important?
– What threat is Disruptive technology addressing?
U.S. Steel Critical Criteria:
Match U.S. Steel management and find the essential reading for U.S. Steel researchers.
– Will Disruptive technology have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there Disruptive technology problems defined?
Technology alignment Critical Criteria:
Chart Technology alignment risks and gather Technology alignment models .
– Does Disruptive technology include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Disruptive technology into the services that we provide?
– Is a Disruptive technology Team Work effort in place?
Technological alliance Critical Criteria:
Add value to Technological alliance engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Technological alliance users.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Disruptive technology project manager?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Disruptive technology study?
Industrial technology Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Industrial technology visions and report on setting up Industrial technology without losing ground.
– What are the barriers to increased Disruptive technology production?
– Do we all define Disruptive technology in the same way?
Genetic use restriction technology Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Genetic use restriction technology decisions and report on setting up Genetic use restriction technology without losing ground.
– How can you negotiate Disruptive technology successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Dual-use technology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Dual-use technology issues and probe the present value of growth of Dual-use technology.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Disruptive technology with what users do day-to-day?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Disruptive technology ?
– What is the source of the strategies for Disruptive technology strengthening and reform?
Technology support net Critical Criteria:
Own Technology support net planning and optimize Technology support net leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the key elements of your Disruptive technology performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Food microbiology Critical Criteria:
Frame Food microbiology outcomes and question.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Disruptive technology in a volatile global economy?
– What are the long-term Disruptive technology goals?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Grade Personal computer issues and correct Personal computer management by competencies.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Disruptive technology? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who sets the Disruptive technology standards?
Video sensor technology Critical Criteria:
Consider Video sensor technology adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Video sensor technology.
– what is the best design framework for Disruptive technology organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How to deal with Disruptive technology Changes?
Creative destruction Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Creative destruction adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will provide the final approval of Disruptive technology deliverables?
– How will you measure your Disruptive technology effectiveness?
Steel mill Critical Criteria:
Adapt Steel mill tactics and oversee Steel mill management by competencies.
– Is there any existing Disruptive technology governance structure?
– What about Disruptive technology Analysis of results?
Digital photography Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Digital photography quality and pay attention to the small things.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Disruptive technology that make it risky?
Army engineering maintenance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Army engineering maintenance tactics and revise understanding of Army engineering maintenance architectures.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Disruptive technology process?
– What will drive Disruptive technology change?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Harvard Business Review issues and finalize specific methods for Harvard Business Review acceptance.
Photographic film Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Photographic film leadership and track iterative Photographic film results.
– In a project to restructure Disruptive technology outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will you know that the Disruptive technology project has been successful?
Video on demand Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Video on demand management and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Disruptive technology values?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Disruptive technology processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Disruptive technology activities?
Biological engineering Critical Criteria:
Audit Biological engineering engagements and correct better engagement with Biological engineering results.
– Is Disruptive technology Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does the Disruptive technology task fit the clients priorities?
Protein engineering Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Protein engineering issues and give examples utilizing a core of simple Protein engineering skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Disruptive technology does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Among the Disruptive technology product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does Disruptive technology systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Eastman Kodak Critical Criteria:
Sort Eastman Kodak goals and be persistent.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Disruptive technology forward?
Critique of technology Critical Criteria:
Gauge Critique of technology goals and budget for Critique of technology challenges.
Electronic engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Electronic engineering quality and test out new things.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Disruptive technology?
– How can you measure Disruptive technology in a systematic way?
Technology journalism Critical Criteria:
Use past Technology journalism decisions and find out.
– What are the disruptive Disruptive technology technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who needs to know about Disruptive technology ?
Mining engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Mining engineering quality and tour deciding if Mining engineering progress is made.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Disruptive technology?
– Does Disruptive technology appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are internal and external Disruptive technology relations?
Ethics of technology Critical Criteria:
Categorize Ethics of technology risks and handle a jump-start course to Ethics of technology.
– How do we Lead with Disruptive technology in Mind?
– What are current Disruptive technology Paradigms?
Private jet Critical Criteria:
Examine Private jet adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Private jet strategy.
– Think about the people you identified for your Disruptive technology project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Disruptive technology experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Megascale engineering Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Megascale engineering engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Megascale engineering information.
– How do we Identify specific Disruptive technology investment and emerging trends?
Technology readiness level Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Technology readiness level results and grade techniques for implementing Technology readiness level controls.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Disruptive technology activities?
– How would one define Disruptive technology leadership?
Music technology Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Music technology management and devise Music technology key steps.
– To what extent does management recognize Disruptive technology as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Disruptive technology Management?
Industrial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Test Industrial Revolution governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Industrial Revolution because they lack skills.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Disruptive technology workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Disruptive technology strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Disruptive technology opportunities costing us money?
Medical technology Critical Criteria:
Analyze Medical technology planning and create Medical technology explanations for all managers.
– What are specific Disruptive technology Rules to follow?
Technology dynamics Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Technology dynamics goals and find the ideas you already have.
– Can we add value to the current Disruptive technology decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is maximizing Disruptive technology protection the same as minimizing Disruptive technology loss?
Domestic technology Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Domestic technology planning and display thorough understanding of the Domestic technology process.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Disruptive technology product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Shutter lag Critical Criteria:
Dissect Shutter lag issues and forecast involvement of future Shutter lag projects in development.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Disruptive technology strengthening and reform actually originate?
Culture lag Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Culture lag tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Culture lag.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Disruptive technology models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– When a Disruptive technology manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Military communications Critical Criteria:
Graph Military communications results and achieve a single Military communications view and bringing data together.
– Are there recognized Disruptive technology problems?
Hydraulic machinery Critical Criteria:
Understand Hydraulic machinery quality and gather practices for scaling Hydraulic machinery.
– Is Supporting Disruptive technology documentation required?
– What are the usability implications of Disruptive technology actions?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software engineering management and find the essential reading for Software engineering researchers.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What business benefits will Disruptive technology goals deliver if achieved?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Do we have past Disruptive technology Successes?
Electrical engineering Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Electrical engineering strategies and oversee Electrical engineering management by competencies.
Clean coal technology Critical Criteria:
Understand Clean coal technology leadership and arbitrate Clean coal technology techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are our Disruptive technology Processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Disruptive technology Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Word processor External links:
The 21st Century Word Processor | Speare
STEM fields External links:
Feds dole out $3M+ to fight ‘microaggressions’ in STEM fields
Paradigm shift External links:
Paradigm Shift – A Godly Perspective To Refocus Every Day
Paradigm Shift – YouTube
Paradigm Shift Consulting Group LLC – Home
Electric car External links:
Dyson plans to launch an electric car by 2020 – Sep. 26, 2017
2017 Nissan LEAF Electric Car Features
2017 VW e-Golf Electric Car – Volkswagen
Philosophy of technology External links:
St. John’s College | The Philosophy of Technology
Philosophy of Technology | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Value network External links:
Value Network – guocai.store
[PDF]Title here Value Network Quality Access for Less
WEA Select :: Washington Value Network Home
U.S. Steel External links:
U.S. Steel – Official Site
U.S. Steel (X), Kobe Steel to Construct New Line at Pro-Tec
Technological alliance External links:
Dynamik Technological Alliance S.L., Parque …
Industrial technology External links:
Industrial Technology Solutions Inc. – Home
Department of Industrial Technology College of Engineering
Advanced Manufacturing and Industrial Technology | …
Genetic use restriction technology External links:
Genetic Use Restriction Technology: Seeds of …
Genetic use restriction technology – WOW.com
GURT means Genetic Use Restriction Technology – All …
Dual-use technology External links:
[PDF]GAO-09-725T Military and Dual-Use Technology: …
Dual-Use Technology – giiresearch.com
Technology support net External links:
Technology support net explained – …
Food microbiology External links:
Food Microbiology Workshop – The Food Processing Center
IEH Food Microbiology | IEH Laboratories & Consulting …
Personal computer External links:
Personal Computer Resources – Official Site
HP Personal Computer Startup & No-Boot | HP® Official Site
Association of Personal Computer User Groups
Creative destruction External links:
Scale your tech startup – Creative Destruction Lab
Creative Destruction – Investopedia
Program – Creative Destruction Lab
Steel mill External links:
Steel Mill Jobs in Durant, OK – Monster.com
Steel Mill Jobs in Hickman, AR – Monster.com
Digital photography External links:
Dixon Digital Photography / Indianapolis Wedding …
Digital Photography School Resources
Digital Photography Review – Official Site
Army engineering maintenance External links:
Army engineering maintenance – Infogalactic: the …
Army engineering maintenance – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Army engineering maintenance
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review Subscription – Magazine …
Harvard Business Review – Ideas and Advice for Leaders
Photographic film External links:
Photographic film – DEFENDER PHOTO SUPPLY …
Video on demand External links:
City of Mount Vernon – Video on Demand
CBN TV – Video On Demand
Video On Demand | Ron Carpenter
Biological engineering External links:
Home | MIT Department of Biological Engineering
Home – Chemical and Biological Engineering – University …
Biological Engineering | College of Engineering | USU
Protein engineering External links:
Home | Protein Engineering Lab., Sungkyunkwan University
Oakes Lab | CRISPR | Protein Engineering
Eastman Kodak External links:
Eastman Kodak Company: OTCMKTS:EKDKQ quotes & …
Eastman Kodak Company Warrant (Expiring September …
Eastman Kodak Company – Financial Information
Critique of technology External links:
NEGATIVE – CRITIQUE OF TECHNOLOGY – INTERNET 168
Electronic engineering External links:
CEED Collaborative – Mechanical and Electronic Engineering
17-3023.00 – Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technicians
Electronic Engineering Technology : The University of Akron
Technology journalism External links:
Science & Technology Journalism – Texas A&M …
Mining engineering External links:
Mining Engineering – Overview
Home – Mining Engineering
Missouri S&T – Mining Engineering
Ethics of technology External links:
Ethics of Technology; 7,8,9 Flashcards | Quizlet
Private jet External links:
Clay Lacy – Private Jet Charter & Management Company
Delta Private Jets – Official Site
SpiritJets | Private Jet Charters and Management
Technology readiness level External links:
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – AcqNotes
Technology Readiness Level – YouTube
[PDF]Technology Readiness Level Definitions
Music technology External links:
Zivix — Music Technology
Music Technology – Home – School of Music
Industrial Revolution External links:
Smart Factory Expo | Fourth Industrial Revolution 4IR
Industry 4.0 Summit – discover the 4th industrial revolution
The Industrial Revolution – Home
Medical technology External links:
Sway – Innovative medical technology that fits in your pocket
What Is Medical Technology? | eHow
Medical Technology | Technologists Inverness
Technology dynamics External links:
28 VDC Enclosed Power Supplies | Technology Dynamics Inc.
Technology Dynamics Inc. – Home | Facebook
Military Power Supplies – Technology Dynamics Inc.
Domestic technology External links:
Domestic Technology Transfer Program Regulation
Domestic Technology Discography at Discogs
Exhibit: Domestic Technology: Making Housework Easier
Shutter lag External links:
Ask Olympus: How do I reduce shutter lag?
Shutter Lag | Shutterbug
Shutter LAG – Photography – Home | Facebook
Culture lag External links:
War on Culture Lag – Home | Facebook
Military communications External links:
Military Communications- A Test for Technology – U.S. …
Military Systems, Military Communications
Hydraulic machinery External links:
About Us – A.L.E. Hydraulic Machinery Company
Hydraulic Machinery Inc. – Home | Facebook
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Omnitech-Inc. – Data & Software Engineering Solutions
Electrical engineering External links:
KCL Engineering | Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Arkansas Academy of Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | South …
Clean coal technology External links:
Airborne Clean Energy | Clean Coal Technology
Our Clean Coal Technology – Longview Power