What is involved in Supply Chain Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Supply Chain Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Supply Chain Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Supply Chain Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Supply Chain Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Supply Chain Performance Management related domains to cover and 117 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Supply Chain Performance Management, Supply chain, 10 + 2, 2013 Savar building collapse, Booz Allen Hamilton, Child labor, Cocoa bean, Corporate social responsibility, Dynamic programming, End user, Environmental sustainability, Extended enterprise, Facilities engineering, Food safety, Information technology management, Management system, Material cost, Natural resource, Organizational culture, Paper mill, Paper recycling, Raw material, Residual value, Strategic sourcing, Supply-Chain Operations Reference, Supply chain management, Third-party logistics provider, Value chain, Vertical integration:
Supply Chain Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Guide Supply Chain Performance Management strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Supply Chain Performance Management objectives?
– Have all basic functions of Supply Chain Performance Management been defined?
– What is our Supply Chain Performance Management Strategy?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Supply chain issues and point out Supply chain tensions in leadership.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Supply Chain Performance Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– Does Supply Chain Integration Mediate the Relationships between Product/Process Strategy and Service Performance?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– How can sluggish supply chains be empowered by IoT to make them more transparent and responsive?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– How is the value delivered by Supply Chain Performance Management being measured?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
10 + 2 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize 10 + 2 strategies and check on ways to get started with 10 + 2.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Supply Chain Performance Management activities?
– Do we all define Supply Chain Performance Management in the same way?
2013 Savar building collapse Critical Criteria:
Powwow over 2013 Savar building collapse management and create 2013 Savar building collapse explanations for all managers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Supply Chain Performance Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Supply Chain Performance Management project lifecycle?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Supply Chain Performance Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we Lead with Supply Chain Performance Management in Mind?
Booz Allen Hamilton Critical Criteria:
Talk about Booz Allen Hamilton management and figure out ways to motivate other Booz Allen Hamilton users.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Supply Chain Performance Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How likely is the current Supply Chain Performance Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Child labor Critical Criteria:
Canvass Child labor planning and get the big picture.
– Among the Supply Chain Performance Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there any existing Supply Chain Performance Management governance structure?
Cocoa bean Critical Criteria:
Focus on Cocoa bean planning and slay a dragon.
– Do those selected for the Supply Chain Performance Management team have a good general understanding of what Supply Chain Performance Management is all about?
– What are internal and external Supply Chain Performance Management relations?
– How to deal with Supply Chain Performance Management Changes?
Corporate social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Track Corporate social responsibility quality and get going.
– Will Supply Chain Performance Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– What if your company publishes an environmental or corporate social responsibility report?
Dynamic programming Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Dynamic programming visions and catalog Dynamic programming activities.
– Does the Supply Chain Performance Management task fit the clients priorities?
– What about Supply Chain Performance Management Analysis of results?
End user Critical Criteria:
Illustrate End user outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with End user.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Supply Chain Performance Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Supply Chain Performance Management services/products?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Does the calibration lab or calibration contractor provide the end user notification of any out of tolerance conditions?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– From the end users eyes, is it possible for the change to have a major impact on services if problems occur?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How does the vendor handle software and hardware maintenance, end user support, and maintenance agreements?
– Will the change have only minimal or no impact on services provided to the end users if a problem occurs?
– Will the change have only minor impact on services provided to the end users if problems occur?
– Is the change needed to restore immediate service to the end user?
– Will the change be visible only to a small group of end users?
– Will the change be visible to a large number of end users?
– How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
– Is the change visible to all end users?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
Environmental sustainability Critical Criteria:
Shape Environmental sustainability results and display thorough understanding of the Environmental sustainability process.
– What are the disruptive Supply Chain Performance Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are assumptions made in Supply Chain Performance Management stated explicitly?
Extended enterprise Critical Criteria:
Face Extended enterprise tasks and devise Extended enterprise key steps.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Supply Chain Performance Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Supply Chain Performance Management that make it risky?
– How do we go about Securing Supply Chain Performance Management?
Facilities engineering Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Facilities engineering decisions and point out improvements in Facilities engineering.
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Supply Chain Performance Management processes of our organization?
– How can skill-level changes improve Supply Chain Performance Management?
Food safety Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Food safety planning and achieve a single Food safety view and bringing data together.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Supply Chain Performance Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What vendors make products that address the Supply Chain Performance Management needs?
Information technology management Critical Criteria:
Judge Information technology management planning and correct Information technology management management by competencies.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Supply Chain Performance Management Management?
– Are there Supply Chain Performance Management problems defined?
Management system Critical Criteria:
Examine Management system decisions and remodel and develop an effective Management system strategy.
– Does the LMS provide additional features or the opportunity to develop new features which will improve the teaching and learning experience in important ways?
– What exactly are the required characteristics of a Configuration Management system for managing dynamic change?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Supply Chain Performance Management project manager?
– Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
– Do we collect and manipulate source data into a mutually agreed upon flat-file specification?
– What are the best rapid development tools regardless of cost for creating online course content?
– How do customer relationship management systems help us achieve customer intimacy?
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– How do customer relationship management systems provide value for businesses?
– Funding has the funding been fully approved for this project?
– Other groups or affiliates we should include in this effort?
– What are the common steps to start an effective e learning campaign?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– If you are taking an online course why are you taking it?
– Do we have Production-ready content?
– How many people will use it?
– What does it mean to you?
Material cost Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Material cost leadership and improve Material cost service perception.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Supply Chain Performance Management process?
– How can you measure Supply Chain Performance Management in a systematic way?
Natural resource Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Natural resource results and finalize specific methods for Natural resource acceptance.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Supply Chain Performance Management process?
– How would one define Supply Chain Performance Management leadership?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Match Organizational culture management and change contexts.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– What is our formula for success in Supply Chain Performance Management ?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– Do we have past Supply Chain Performance Management Successes?
Paper mill Critical Criteria:
Devise Paper mill strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Paper mill services.
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the usability implications of Supply Chain Performance Management actions?
Paper recycling Critical Criteria:
Probe Paper recycling projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Paper recycling is getting what it needs.
– What are the key elements of your Supply Chain Performance Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Supply Chain Performance Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Raw material Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Raw material quality and define what do we need to start doing with Raw material.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Supply Chain Performance Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Supply Chain Performance Management delivery for example is new software needed?
Residual value Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Residual value tactics and catalog Residual value activities.
– For your Supply Chain Performance Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Supply Chain Performance Management project?
Strategic sourcing Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Strategic sourcing governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Strategic sourcing is getting what it needs.
– When a Supply Chain Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What business benefits will Supply Chain Performance Management goals deliver if achieved?
Supply-Chain Operations Reference Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Supply-Chain Operations Reference quality and tour deciding if Supply-Chain Operations Reference progress is made.
– What are the short and long-term Supply Chain Performance Management goals?
– What are current Supply Chain Performance Management Paradigms?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Face Supply chain management results and learn.
– Is the Supply Chain Performance Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Third-party logistics provider Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Third-party logistics provider leadership and get the big picture.
– How do we measure improved Supply Chain Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Start Value chain planning and arbitrate Value chain techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is a Supply Chain Performance Management Team Work effort in place?
Vertical integration Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Vertical integration strategies and point out Vertical integration tensions in leadership.
– What are our Supply Chain Performance Management Processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Supply Chain Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Supply Chain Performance Management External links:
Supply Chain Performance Management | Amber Road
Supply chain External links:
CaseStack Supply Chain Solutions
Global Supply Chain Management Solutions | Avetta
2013 Savar building collapse External links:
2013 Savar Building Collapse by Anna cruz on Prezi
2013 Savar Building Collapse by Sophia Qureshi on Prezi
Booz Allen Hamilton External links:
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation: NYSE:BAH …
Booz Allen Hamilton – Official Site
Booz Allen Hamilton Marketing Solutions Catalog – …
Child labor External links:
Child Labor Work Hour Restrictions | Department of Labor
Child Labor Entertainment Employment | Department of …
Cocoa bean External links:
Omanhene Cocoa Bean Company – Official Site
Cocoa Bean Geneva
Cocoa Bean Design – Home | Facebook
Corporate social responsibility External links:
Corporate Social Responsibility: Definition and Examples
2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report – U.S. Bank
Corporate Social Responsibility | The Aerospace …
Dynamic programming External links:
Algorithms – Lecture 10: Dynamic Programming, Matrix …
algorithm – What is dynamic programming? – Stack Overflow
[PDF]Risk-Averse Approximate Dynamic Programming …
End user External links:
End User Opt Out | TUNE Marketing Console
JPRS end user login
UI updates for Intune end user apps | Microsoft Docs
Environmental sustainability External links:
Eco-Logic: Environmental Sustainability | Forms+Surfaces
Environmental Sustainability – Wells Fargo
Environmental Sustainability | Indian Health Service (IHS)
Extended enterprise External links:
iTradeNetwork | Extended Enterprise | Supply Chain …
Top 9 Extended Enterprise LMS Features – eLearning …
Extended Enterprise – The Woodbridge Group
Facilities engineering External links:
Penn State Facilities Engineering Institute
Facilities Engineering | Massachusetts Maritime Academy
[PDF]Facilities Engineering Army Facilities Management
Food safety External links:
Lexington-Fayette Food Safety Training | …
FoodLogiQ: Food Safety, Traceability and Sustainability …
HACCP Mentor – Food Safety & HACCP advice blog
Management system External links:
Meditrek: Medical Education Management System
[PDF]FIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Policies and …
Material cost External links:
Fixed Price vs. Time-Material Cost | Chron.com
FEMA Public Assistance Material Cost Codes – 2011
Natural resource External links:
Michigan Department of Natural Resources – Official Site
Department of Natural Resource Management | South …
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources: Minnesota …
Organizational culture External links:
Organizational Culture – PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT
Organizational Culture and Leadership | gothamCulture
What Is Organizational Culture? | CultureIQ
Paper mill External links:
Paper, Card Stock & Envelopes at The Paper Mill Store
The Honeymooners – Paper Mill Playhouse
Paper Mill Playhouse – Official Site
Paper recycling External links:
[PDF]Paper Recycling Do’s and Don’ts jessi – Stony Brook …
Progress In Paper Recycling – Appleton, WI 54913-7111
Racine, WI Paper Recycling Centers – Yellowpages.com
Residual value External links:
Residual Value – Investopedia
EquipmentWatch Residual Value Awards
Residual Value Awards – ALG
Strategic sourcing External links:
[PDF]What is Strategic Sourcing? – University of Michigan
VCCS Strategic Sourcing Jobs Title
Purchasing & Strategic Sourcing – El Paso, Texas
Supply-Chain Operations Reference External links:
[PDF]Supply-Chain Operations Reference-model
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Value chain External links:
The Value Chain Academy | Start
Value Chain: Analysis, Definition & Management
Downloads | Rethinking the Value Chain
Vertical integration External links:
Vertical Integration: Definition, Examples, Pros, Cons
Vertical Integration – Investopedia