What is involved in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project
Find out what the related areas are that 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project related domains to cover and 122 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project, Push to Talk over Cellular, Comparison of mobile phone standards, Subscriber Identity Module, Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service, Circuit Switched Data, High-Speed Uplink Packet Access, Digital AMPS, Personal Digital Cellular, Service layer, Internet Protocol, Code division multiple access, Terrestrial Trunked Radio, Mobile Payment, LTE-Advanced Pro, High Speed Packet Access, Next Generation Network, Universal Mobile Telecommunications System, LTE frequency bands, Wireless Broadband Alliance, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, British Telecom, IEEE 802.16, LTE Advanced, AT&T Wireless, GSM Association, Generic Access Network, Quality of service, Mobile phone, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications, Nortel Networks, Open Mobile Alliance, Cellular digital packet data, Evolution to 3G, 4G Americas, LTE Advanced Pro, Total Access Communication System, International Mobile Telecommunications-2000, IMT Advanced, AMR radiotelephone network, Spectral efficiency, Improved Mobile Telephone Service, Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks, European Telecommunications Standards Institute, Near Field Communication, High-Speed Downlink Packet Access, Home Node B, Evolution-Data Optimized, Mobile broadband, Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, Advanced Mobile Phone System, GSM frequency bands:
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Critical Criteria:
Boost 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project issues and grade techniques for implementing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project controls.
– Do those selected for the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project team have a good general understanding of what 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is all about?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is our formula for success in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project ?
Push to Talk over Cellular Critical Criteria:
Guard Push to Talk over Cellular tasks and create a map for yourself.
– What are the key elements of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Comparison of mobile phone standards Critical Criteria:
Analyze Comparison of mobile phone standards failures and define what do we need to start doing with Comparison of mobile phone standards.
– Is the scope of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project defined?
– What is Effective 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Subscriber Identity Module Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Subscriber Identity Module projects and differentiate in coordinating Subscriber Identity Module.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
– How important is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project to the user organizations mission?
– What vendors make products that address the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project needs?
Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service Critical Criteria:
Dissect Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service tactics and maintain Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service for success.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process available?
– In what ways are 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are internal and external 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project relations?
Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Circuit Switched Data results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Circuit Switched Data.
– Is maximizing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project protection the same as minimizing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project loss?
– How do we manage 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do we all define 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in the same way?
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Pilot High-Speed Uplink Packet Access leadership and look at the big picture.
Digital AMPS Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Digital AMPS management and optimize Digital AMPS leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in a volatile global economy?
– How do we measure improved 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we go about Comparing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project approaches/solutions?
Personal Digital Cellular Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Personal Digital Cellular results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Personal Digital Cellular information.
– Is the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Have the types of risks that may impact 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project been identified and analyzed?
– Does the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project task fit the clients priorities?
Service layer Critical Criteria:
Check Service layer management and research ways can we become the Service layer company that would put us out of business.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– To what extent does management recognize 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project as a tool to increase the results?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Jump start Internet Protocol goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Internet Protocol.
– Think about the people you identified for your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project. How do we gain traction?
– Will 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
Code division multiple access Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Code division multiple access tasks and get answers.
– Does our organization need more 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project education?
Terrestrial Trunked Radio Critical Criteria:
Chart Terrestrial Trunked Radio management and sort Terrestrial Trunked Radio activities.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project stated explicitly?
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Mobile Payment Critical Criteria:
Start Mobile Payment strategies and get answers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project processes?
– When a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– What is our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Strategy?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
LTE-Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Distinguish LTE-Advanced Pro management and devise LTE-Advanced Pro key steps.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process?
– Among the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the source of the strategies for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strengthening and reform?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Unify High Speed Packet Access leadership and sort High Speed Packet Access activities.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
Next Generation Network Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Next Generation Network engagements and be persistent.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leaders?
– Is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Critical Criteria:
Examine Universal Mobile Telecommunications System issues and forecast involvement of future Universal Mobile Telecommunications System projects in development.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Management?
– Are there recognized 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project problems?
LTE frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Align LTE frequency bands goals and finalize specific methods for LTE frequency bands acceptance.
– What about 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Analysis of results?
Wireless Broadband Alliance Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Wireless Broadband Alliance planning and ask what if.
– Think about the functions involved in your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is the purpose of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in relation to the mission?
– How can skill-level changes improve 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution planning and catalog Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution activities.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project study?
– Who sets the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project standards?
– How to Secure 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
British Telecom Critical Criteria:
Investigate British Telecom planning and do something to it.
– What are the barriers to increased 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project production?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase IEEE 802.16 risks and optimize IEEE 802.16 leadership as a key to advancement.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project moving forward?
– Think of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what are the main functions?
LTE Advanced Critical Criteria:
Check LTE Advanced adoptions and test out new things.
– What potential environmental factors impact the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project effort?
AT&T Wireless Critical Criteria:
Unify AT&T Wireless goals and know what your objective is.
GSM Association Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to GSM Association management and shift your focus.
– What are the business goals 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is aiming to achieve?
Generic Access Network Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Generic Access Network strategies and look at it backwards.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are specific 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Rules to follow?
Quality of service Critical Criteria:
Chart Quality of service results and create a map for yourself.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we ensure that implementations of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What level of service or quality of service should the customer expect?
– What are our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Processes?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Quality of Service Met?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Is our Quality of Service Met?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Mobile phone management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Mobile phone skills.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process?
– Why is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project important for you now?
– Do we have past 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Successes?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers tactics and look in other fields.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project lifecycle?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications tactics and learn.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project opportunities costing us money?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project that make it risky?
Nortel Networks Critical Criteria:
Steer Nortel Networks risks and define what our big hairy audacious Nortel Networks goal is.
– Consider your own 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Open Mobile Alliance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Open Mobile Alliance management and probe Open Mobile Alliance strategic alliances.
– How can the value of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project be defined?
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cellular digital packet data risks and differentiate in coordinating Cellular digital packet data.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project into the services that we provide?
– How do we know that any 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Evolution to 3G Critical Criteria:
Systematize Evolution to 3G management and catalog what business benefits will Evolution to 3G goals deliver if achieved.
– Do 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
4G Americas Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to 4G Americas decisions and create 4G Americas explanations for all managers.
– In a project to restructure 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Track LTE Advanced Pro quality and learn.
– How do we Lead with 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in Mind?
Total Access Communication System Critical Criteria:
Match Total Access Communication System engagements and change contexts.
– Will 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 Critical Criteria:
Discourse International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 tasks and summarize a clear International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 focus.
– Have all basic functions of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project been defined?
IMT Advanced Critical Criteria:
Talk about IMT Advanced quality and work towards be a leading IMT Advanced expert.
– Are there 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Models?
AMR radiotelephone network Critical Criteria:
Distinguish AMR radiotelephone network results and stake your claim.
– Are accountability and ownership for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project clearly defined?
Spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Drive Spectral efficiency adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Spectral efficiency strategies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Improved Mobile Telephone Service Critical Criteria:
Unify Improved Mobile Telephone Service management and track iterative Improved Mobile Telephone Service results.
– Which customers cant participate in our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks quality and gather Telecoms & Internet converged Services & Protocols for Advanced Networks models .
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
European Telecommunications Standards Institute Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over European Telecommunications Standards Institute decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
Near Field Communication Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Near Field Communication strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Near Field Communication decisions.
High-Speed Downlink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Grade High-Speed Downlink Packet Access governance and research ways can we become the High-Speed Downlink Packet Access company that would put us out of business.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Home Node B Critical Criteria:
Depict Home Node B outcomes and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we keep improving 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Explore Evolution-Data Optimized issues and research ways can we become the Evolution-Data Optimized company that would put us out of business.
– Do the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project objectives?
Mobile broadband Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mobile broadband leadership and test out new things.
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing leadership and cater for concise Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing education.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
– What are all of our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project domains and what do they do?
Advanced Mobile Phone System Critical Criteria:
Value Advanced Mobile Phone System quality and overcome Advanced Mobile Phone System skills and management ineffectiveness.
GSM frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Confer over GSM frequency bands governance and describe the risks of GSM frequency bands sustainability.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do mission and objectives affect the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project processes of our organization?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Push to Talk over Cellular External links:
Comparison of mobile phone standards External links:
Comparison of mobile phone standards – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of mobile phone standards
Comparison of mobile phone standards – WOW.com
Comparison of mobile phone standards – pediaview.com
Subscriber Identity Module External links:
What is subscriber identity module? Webopedia Definition
Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service External links:
Multimedia broadcast multicast service channel mapping …
Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service: New …
Digital AMPS External links:
Digital Amps – Best Buy
Personal Digital Cellular External links:
PDC (personal digital cellular) – Gartner IT Glossary
PDC (Personal Digital Cellular) – Global Telecoms Insight
Service layer External links:
Using DTO to transfer data between service layer and UI …
Internet Protocol External links:
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
Internet Protocol – IPv4 vs IPv6 as Fast As Possible – YouTube
Code division multiple access External links:
Title | Code Division Multiple Access | Mobile Phones
Mobile Payment External links:
MOBILE PAYMENT – WIRECARD: Reinventing Payment
Mobile payment (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
mPay2Park. The Mobile Payment Solution.
High Speed Packet Access External links:
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G …
HSPA – High Speed Packet Access – YouTube
What is High Speed Packet Access? Webopedia Definition
Next Generation Network External links:
North Carolina Next Generation Network – Warpwire
Next Generation Network Audio | ONKYO
Wireless Broadband Alliance External links:
Wireless Broadband Alliance – Official Site
Wireless Broadband Alliance – YouTube
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
CiteSeerX — EDGE: Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution
British Telecom External links:
British Telecom – Anthony (1987, UK) – YouTube
British Telecom – SourceWatch
IEEE 802.16 External links:
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.16 Broadband Wireless Access …
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
LTE Advanced External links:
What is LTE Advanced? – Android Authority
LTE Advanced in Unlicensed Spectrum | Qualcomm
Apple iPhone 6s – space gray – 4G LTE, LTE Advanced – CDW
www.cdw.com › … › Cell/Smart Phones
Generic Access Network External links:
generic access network ppt – seminarsprojects.info
generic access network pdf – getreport.in
5,000+ GENERIC ACCESS NETWORK. PowerPoint …
Quality of service External links:
QoS Tools and Settings: Quality of Service (QoS)
Nashville Event Security – Unparalleled Quality of Service
Quality of Service (QoS) Overview – technet.microsoft.com
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
See shopping results for mobile phone
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications External links:
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications – …
Nortel Networks External links:
Nortel Networks Phone Systems & Equipment | …
NORTEL NETWORKS RETIREMENT INCOME PLAN | …
Get detailed financial information on Nortel Networks Corporation (USA) (OTCMKTS:NRTLQ) including real-time stock quotes, historical charts & …
[PDF]Complaint: SEC v. Nortel Networks Corp. (10/15/2007) – …
Open Mobile Alliance External links:
Open Mobile Alliance – Home | Facebook
Cellular digital packet data External links:
Cellular digital packet data
Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) was a wide-area mobile data service which used unused bandwidth normally used by AMPS mobile phones between 800 and 900 MHz to transfer data. Speeds up to 19.2 kbit/s were possible. The service was discontinued in conjunction with the retirement of the parent AMPS service; it has been functionally replaced by faster services such as 1xRTT, EV-DO, and UMTS/HSPA.
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Cellular digital packet data networks – Bell Labs
Evolution to 3G External links:
[PDF]Evolution to 3G mobile communication – Springer
4G Americas External links:
5G Week With 4G Americas – Yahoo Finance
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
LTE Advanced Pro and Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Total Access Communication System External links:
TACS – Total Access Communication System
IMT Advanced External links:
IMT Advanced Retreat – Molly Lannon Kenny
Spectral efficiency External links:
Title: Spectral Efficiency of Random Time-Hopping CDMA
Spectral efficiency – How is Spectral efficiency abbreviated?
Improved Mobile Telephone Service External links:
Improved Mobile Telephone Service : definition of …
dictionary.sensagent.com/Improved Mobile Telephone Service/en-en
Improved Mobile Telephone Service – WOW.com
European Telecommunications Standards Institute External links:
ETSI-European Telecommunications Standards Institute
Near Field Communication External links:
use near field communication (NFC) – Square
What is NFC? Near Field Communication Explained
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
Mobile broadband External links:
Mobile Broadband Connect | Verizon Community
[PDF]Mobile Broadband Subscription
Are These Actually The Best Mobile Broadband Providers?
Advanced Mobile Phone System External links:
Advanced mobile phone system – Britannica.com
Advanced Mobile Phone System News from Send2Press …
Advanced Mobile Phone System – YouTube