What is involved in Peer support
Find out what the related areas are that Peer support connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Peer support thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peer support journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peer support leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Peer support related domains to cover and 123 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Peer support, Continuing Education, Senator Patty Murray, Quality of life, Support group, Experiential knowledge, Peer support specialist, National Center for Trauma-Informed Care, Secondary school, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Randomized trial, Psychiatric illness, Self-help groups for mental health, First responders, Survivor Corps, Military action, Peer education, Recovery approach, Psychological trauma, Visual impairment, Social stigma, Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Suicide prevention, Recovery model, Self-help groups, Breast Cancer Network of Strength, California Healthcare Foundation, Blinded Veterans Association, Pandora’s Project, Addiction recovery groups, Helper theory, Corwin Press, Breast cancer, Active listening, Sex workers, Natural disaster, Centre for Mental Health, Critical incident stress management, Center for Victims of Torture, Primary school, Peer support, Social learning theory, Violent crime, Focus groups, Human Relations, Amputee Coalition of America, United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, Journal of ERW and Mine Action, Psychological First Aid, Emergency medical responders, Wolters Kluwer Health, Social support, Social comparison, Colombo Plan:
Peer support Critical Criteria:
Audit Peer support outcomes and be persistent.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Peer support processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Peer support project manager?
– Is Supporting Peer support documentation required?
Continuing Education Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Continuing Education planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Continuing Education decisions.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Peer support strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Peer support leaders?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Peer support?
Senator Patty Murray Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Senator Patty Murray projects and finalize specific methods for Senator Patty Murray acceptance.
– Think about the people you identified for your Peer support project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Among the Peer support product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Can we do Peer support without complex (expensive) analysis?
Quality of life Critical Criteria:
Reason over Quality of life decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is there any existing Peer support governance structure?
– Are assumptions made in Peer support stated explicitly?
– Why should we adopt a Peer support framework?
Support group Critical Criteria:
Investigate Support group governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Support group strategies.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Peer support goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who will provide the final approval of Peer support deliverables?
Experiential knowledge Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Experiential knowledge risks and gather practices for scaling Experiential knowledge.
– Can we add value to the current Peer support decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do the Peer support decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Peer support been identified and analyzed?
Peer support specialist Critical Criteria:
Guide Peer support specialist failures and find out.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Peer support product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is maximizing Peer support protection the same as minimizing Peer support loss?
– How do we know that any Peer support analysis is complete and comprehensive?
National Center for Trauma-Informed Care Critical Criteria:
Transcribe National Center for Trauma-Informed Care outcomes and attract National Center for Trauma-Informed Care skills.
– what is the best design framework for Peer support organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Peer support values?
Secondary school Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Secondary school tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Secondary school skills.
– What are the key elements of your Peer support performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there a Peer support Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
VA Palo Alto Health Care System Critical Criteria:
Have a session on VA Palo Alto Health Care System planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple VA Palo Alto Health Care System skills.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Peer support Management?
– How do we keep improving Peer support?
– Is the scope of Peer support defined?
Randomized trial Critical Criteria:
Investigate Randomized trial tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Randomized trial projects.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Peer support forward?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Peer support project?
Psychiatric illness Critical Criteria:
Derive from Psychiatric illness adoptions and adjust implementation of Psychiatric illness.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Peer support? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Peer support process?
Self-help groups for mental health Critical Criteria:
Meet over Self-help groups for mental health visions and look at it backwards.
– Will Peer support have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have you identified your Peer support key performance indicators?
– How do we manage Peer support Knowledge Management (KM)?
First responders Critical Criteria:
Probe First responders visions and probe the present value of growth of First responders.
– How do we measure improved Peer support service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does our organization need more Peer support education?
– What is Effective Peer support?
Survivor Corps Critical Criteria:
Rank Survivor Corps leadership and change contexts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Peer support domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How important is Peer support to the user organizations mission?
– What are all of our Peer support domains and what do they do?
Military action Critical Criteria:
Recall Military action strategies and proactively manage Military action risks.
– Is the Peer support organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which Peer support goals are the most important?
Peer education Critical Criteria:
Graph Peer education tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Peer education information.
Recovery approach Critical Criteria:
Scan Recovery approach decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– In the case of a Peer support project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Peer support project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Peer support project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can you measure Peer support in a systematic way?
– How do we Lead with Peer support in Mind?
Psychological trauma Critical Criteria:
Read up on Psychological trauma governance and point out improvements in Psychological trauma.
– How do we go about Comparing Peer support approaches/solutions?
– Are there Peer support problems defined?
Visual impairment Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Visual impairment leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Visual impairment and constraints.
– What about Peer support Analysis of results?
Social stigma Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Social stigma results and summarize a clear Social stigma focus.
– What business benefits will Peer support goals deliver if achieved?
– What threat is Peer support addressing?
Cognitive-behavioral therapy Critical Criteria:
Align Cognitive-behavioral therapy risks and point out improvements in Cognitive-behavioral therapy.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Peer support objectives?
– Does Peer support analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are accountability and ownership for Peer support clearly defined?
Suicide prevention Critical Criteria:
Frame Suicide prevention goals and gather Suicide prevention models .
– What are our Peer support Processes?
Recovery model Critical Criteria:
Jump start Recovery model adoptions and revise understanding of Recovery model architectures.
– How likely is the current Peer support plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the usability implications of Peer support actions?
Self-help groups Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Self-help groups failures and slay a dragon.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Peer support project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do we all define Peer support in the same way?
Breast Cancer Network of Strength Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Breast Cancer Network of Strength planning and remodel and develop an effective Breast Cancer Network of Strength strategy.
– Does Peer support create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– In what ways are Peer support vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Peer support effort?
California Healthcare Foundation Critical Criteria:
Frame California Healthcare Foundation engagements and intervene in California Healthcare Foundation processes and leadership.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Peer support opportunities costing us money?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Peer support requirements in detail?
Blinded Veterans Association Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Blinded Veterans Association strategies and describe the risks of Blinded Veterans Association sustainability.
– What is our formula for success in Peer support ?
– How would one define Peer support leadership?
Pandora’s Project Critical Criteria:
Understand Pandora’s Project risks and look at the big picture.
– Think about the functions involved in your Peer support project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does the Peer support task fit the clients priorities?
Addiction recovery groups Critical Criteria:
Steer Addiction recovery groups governance and budget for Addiction recovery groups challenges.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Peer support workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How can we improve Peer support?
Helper theory Critical Criteria:
Drive Helper theory outcomes and change contexts.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Peer support study?
– What are the short and long-term Peer support goals?
Corwin Press Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Corwin Press leadership and acquire concise Corwin Press education.
– What are the disruptive Peer support technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate Peer support successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Breast cancer Critical Criteria:
Study Breast cancer decisions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Breast cancer.
– Do those selected for the Peer support team have a good general understanding of what Peer support is all about?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Peer support?
– How do we go about Securing Peer support?
Active listening Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Active listening management and devote time assessing Active listening and its risk.
– In a project to restructure Peer support outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are specific Peer support Rules to follow?
– Is Peer support Required?
Sex workers Critical Criteria:
Own Sex workers tasks and report on developing an effective Sex workers strategy.
– Does Peer support systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who needs to know about Peer support ?
Natural disaster Critical Criteria:
Design Natural disaster tasks and find out what it really means.
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– How much safe is data from Natural disaster?
– What are current Peer support Paradigms?
Centre for Mental Health Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Centre for Mental Health strategies and devise Centre for Mental Health key steps.
– Does Peer support appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Critical incident stress management Critical Criteria:
Examine Critical incident stress management projects and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we maintain Peer supports Integrity?
Center for Victims of Torture Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Center for Victims of Torture strategies and handle a jump-start course to Center for Victims of Torture.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Peer support? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is Peer support dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Primary school Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Primary school outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Primary school.
– What are the long-term Peer support goals?
Peer support Critical Criteria:
Audit Peer support strategies and finalize specific methods for Peer support acceptance.
– How can the value of Peer support be defined?
Social learning theory Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Social learning theory goals and acquire concise Social learning theory education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Peer support strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Peer support processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Peer support activities?
Violent crime Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Violent crime tasks and find out what it really means.
– What are the business goals Peer support is aiming to achieve?
Focus groups Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Focus groups issues and describe the risks of Focus groups sustainability.
– Do we plan to assess employees reactions to change (via surveys, focus groups, etc.)?
– What vendors make products that address the Peer support needs?
Human Relations Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Human Relations goals and devise Human Relations key steps.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Peer support project?
– What are internal and external Peer support relations?
Amputee Coalition of America Critical Criteria:
Judge Amputee Coalition of America failures and gather practices for scaling Amputee Coalition of America.
– What is the source of the strategies for Peer support strengthening and reform?
– Why are Peer support skills important?
United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs Critical Criteria:
Chart United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs engagements and explore and align the progress in United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs.
– How is the value delivered by Peer support being measured?
Journal of ERW and Mine Action Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Journal of ERW and Mine Action results and raise human resource and employment practices for Journal of ERW and Mine Action.
Psychological First Aid Critical Criteria:
Rank Psychological First Aid risks and gather practices for scaling Psychological First Aid.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Peer support agendas for the next 3 years?
Emergency medical responders Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Emergency medical responders outcomes and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Peer support processes?
Wolters Kluwer Health Critical Criteria:
Look at Wolters Kluwer Health engagements and customize techniques for implementing Wolters Kluwer Health controls.
Social support Critical Criteria:
Own Social support strategies and shift your focus.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Peer support moving forward?
Social comparison Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Social comparison engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Peer support project?
Colombo Plan Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Colombo Plan decisions and ask questions.
– What are our needs in relation to Peer support skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peer support Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Peer support External links:
[PDF]Title: PEER SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTOR – …
Peer Support – Western USC
Peer Support FAQs – VA Careers
Continuing Education External links:
ALTA – Online Courses & Continuing Education
[PDF]TITLE CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
POWER-PAK C.E.® – Continuing Education for …
Senator Patty Murray External links:
Senator Patty Murray | Teach the Vote
News Releases – Newsroom – United States Senator Patty Murray
Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) | Library of Congress
Quality of life External links:
QOLSYS – Quality of Life Systems
Quality Of Life Definition | Investopedia
Support group External links:
PJ Parkinsons Support Group of Blount County
Dupuytren’s Disease Support Group
Stand with Reality Winner – Support Group & Defense Fund
Experiential knowledge External links:
Experiential Knowledge | Simply Philosophy
Experiential Knowledge – Center for Action and Contemplation
Peer support specialist External links:
NC-H.O.P.E. Peer Support Specialist Certification …
Peer Support Specialist Title Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
National Center for Trauma-Informed Care External links:
National Center for Trauma-Informed Care and …
Secondary school External links:
National Association of Secondary School Principals | …
Home – Renaissance Secondary School
Robinson Secondary School PTSA – Fairfax County PS, VA
VA Palo Alto Health Care System External links:
VA Palo Alto Health Care System – Home | Facebook
VA Palo Alto Health Care System – American College of Surgeons
Menlo Park Division – VA Palo Alto Health Care System
Psychiatric illness External links:
First responders External links:
First Responders Market | Life Fitness – Markets
SF Police Credit Union | CA Credit Union for First Responders
“The Unit” First Responders (TV Episode 2006) – IMDb
Survivor Corps External links:
Ebola Survivor Corps – Home | Facebook
Ebola Survivor Corps
Survivor Corps Orkney – Home | Facebook
Military action External links:
Scale Military Action Figures from BlackOpsToys
Military action legal definition of military action
Peer education External links:
Peer Education Program Research and Program Assistant
Peer Education – The Wellness Center | Stockton University
[PDF]Peer Education Network Coordinator
Recovery approach External links:
Holistic Recovery Approach | Rosewood Centers
Psychological trauma External links:
Psychological Trauma – Cavalcade Productions
Psychological Trauma and Schools: How Systems …
Psychological Trauma Stress Management
Visual impairment External links:
[DOC]Impact Of Visual Impairment On Development – …
Optelec offers solutions for low vision – visual impairment
Visual Impairment, Including Blindness | Center for …
Social stigma External links:
Social stigma legal definition of Social stigma
Suicide prevention External links:
Suicide Prevention – DPHHS Home
Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative | …
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Official Site
Recovery model External links:
Backup Under the Full Recovery Model – technet.microsoft.com
[PDF]MENTAL HEALTH RECOVERY MODEL – Homepage – …
Self-help groups External links:
Self-Help Groups for Shopping Addiction – Verywell
Self-help Groups Flashcards | Quizlet
Breast Cancer Network of Strength External links:
Idaho Medical Home Portal – Breast Cancer Network of Strength
California Healthcare Foundation External links:
[PDF]HOUSING California HealthCare Foundation – …
California HealthCare Foundation – SourceWatch
California HealthCare Foundation — Supporting Ideas …
Blinded Veterans Association External links:
BLINDED VETERANS ASSOCIATION – GuideStar Profile
Blinded Veterans Association – Home | Facebook
Heartland Regional Group of the Blinded Veterans Association
Pandora’s Project External links:
Pandora’s Project – Home | Facebook
Addiction recovery groups External links:
Addiction Recovery Groups – Foundations Church
Corwin Press External links:
Corwin Press Titles – QEP-Books
Corwin Press | Facebook
Breast cancer External links:
Breast Cancer Index | THE Endocrine Biomarker
Breast Cancer Research Forever® Stamps | USPS
ARIMIDEX® (anastrozole) Tablets | Breast Cancer …
Active listening External links:
Active Listening is a special way of reflecting back what the other person has expressed to let him/her know you are listening and to check your understanding of his/her meaning. Active Listening is a restatement of the other person’s communication, both the words and the accompanying feelings, i.e., nonverbal cues—tone of voice, facial expression, body posture.
Active Listening. (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Active Listening – EWU
Sex workers External links:
Fundraiser by Laura Lee : Fighting for sex workers’ rights
Natural disaster External links:
Natural Disaster Survival – Roblox
Natural disaster – Customer Assistance – Chase
Natural Disaster Claims | Safeco Insurance
Critical incident stress management External links:
Critical Incident Stress Management Services – PSC
Critical Incident Stress Management – PSC
Texas Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) …
Center for Victims of Torture External links:
Center for Victims of Torture on Almanac – YouTube
Jobs | The Center for Victims of Torture
Center for Victims of Torture – GuideStar Profile
Primary school External links:
SS Dixon Primary School
Fete | Australia | Ascot Vale Primary School Fete
Peer support External links:
[PDF]Title: PEER SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTOR – …
Peer Support FAQs – VA Careers
WARMLINE | Peer Support & Advocacy Network
Social learning theory External links:
Bandura and Social Learning Theory – YouTube
Social Learning Theory – YouTube
Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory
Violent crime External links:
[PDF]VIOLENT CRIME CONTROL AND LAW …
Focus groups External links:
Boston, MA — Paid Focus Groups
Find Paid Focus Groups in Your City:
Test Kitchens | Focus Groups | Mock Juries – qandm
Human Relations External links:
Morris County Human Relations Commission
Commission on Human Relations – Florida
55+ Communities – Florida Commission on Human Relations
Amputee Coalition of America External links:
Resources | Amputee Coalition of America | Enabling the …
Amputee Coalition of America, Inc. – GuideStar Profile
Amputee Coalition of America National Conference | …
United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs External links:
Hearings | United States Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Journal of ERW and Mine Action External links:
Journal of ERW and Mine Action 18.2 Table of Contents
Journal of ERW and mine action (in SafetyLit)
Psychological First Aid External links:
The 5 Components of Psychological First Aid – The NOLS …
Crisis Counseling / Psychological First Aid Handouts
Psychological First Aid Flashcards | Quizlet
Emergency medical responders External links:
Emergency Medical Responders
Wolters Kluwer Health External links:
Browse Healthcare Journal Media Kits | Wolters Kluwer Health
[PDF]Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 224–233 2009 Wolters Kluwer Health …
Wolters Kluwer Health – Official MapQuest
Social support External links:
Social Support Systems
Social comparison External links:
Social Comparison App
Social Comparison Theory | Psychology Today
2.1- Social Comparison Flashcards | Quizlet
Colombo Plan External links:
Colombo Plan – NAADAC
Colombo Plan ICCE – Home | Facebook