What is involved in ITAR
Find out what the related areas are that ITAR connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ITAR thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Military supply chain management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Military supply chain management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ITAR related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ITAR, Bureau of Industry and Security, Anti-discrimination law, Technology readiness level, Department of Commerce, National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013, ITT Corporation, European Space Agency, Laser sights, Export Control Classification Number, Eastern Bloc, Cold War, Product bundling, United States Munitions List, Immigration to Australia, United States Department of Homeland Security, Space Shuttle Challenger disaster, B-2 Spirit, Homeland Security, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, The People’s Republic of China, Ministry of Defence, Space Review, United States Department of Defense, First generation immigrant, F-35 Lightning II, Overseas Chinese, Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone, GM Defense, Canadian citizenship, Northrop Grumman, Australian Government, Immigration to Canada, The Economist, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, United States nationality law, Apstar 2, Sikorsky Aircraft, Night vision, Classified information, Invention Secrecy Act, Arms Export Control Act, Overseas Vietnamese, L-3 Communications, General Dynamics Land Systems, Strict liability, NHI NH90, Information Telegraph Agency of Russia, Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security, Export Administration Act of 1979, Lockheed Martin, Launch vehicle, Joint Strike Fighter, United States Department of State, US Congress, Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls, Code of Federal Regulations, Defense Security Cooperation Agency, Government of Australia, Halifax-class frigate, Thales Alenia Space, Space Systems/Loral, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Export Administration Regulations:
ITAR Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in ITAR goals and get going.
– How do mission and objectives affect the ITAR processes of our organization?
– What is your foreign military service history?
– What is your military service record?
– What is a routine sanitary survey?
– What are the long-term ITAR goals?
– Who needs to know about ITAR ?
Bureau of Industry and Security Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Bureau of Industry and Security tasks and look in other fields.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ITAR moving forward?
– Do ITAR rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Do we all define ITAR in the same way?
Anti-discrimination law Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Anti-discrimination law tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Anti-discrimination law decisions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ITAR into the services that we provide?
– Are there recognized ITAR problems?
Technology readiness level Critical Criteria:
Devise Technology readiness level quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Technology readiness level and constraints.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for ITAR strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting ITAR with what users do day-to-day?
– Is ITAR Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Chat re Department of Commerce projects and devote time assessing Department of Commerce and its risk.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ITAR project?
– Is maximizing ITAR protection the same as minimizing ITAR loss?
– How much does ITAR help?
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 Critical Criteria:
Talk about National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 adoptions and display thorough understanding of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 process.
– Think about the people you identified for your ITAR project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ITAR? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ITAR?
ITT Corporation Critical Criteria:
Canvass ITT Corporation issues and finalize specific methods for ITT Corporation acceptance.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ITAR forward?
– Can we do ITAR without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Have all basic functions of ITAR been defined?
European Space Agency Critical Criteria:
Debate over European Space Agency engagements and catalog what business benefits will European Space Agency goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we know that any ITAR analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does ITAR appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Laser sights Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Laser sights outcomes and catalog Laser sights activities.
– Which customers cant participate in our ITAR domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Export Control Classification Number Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Export Control Classification Number engagements and track iterative Export Control Classification Number results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that ITAR objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Eastern Bloc Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Eastern Bloc planning and reduce Eastern Bloc costs.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent ITAR services/products?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of ITAR?
– How can the value of ITAR be defined?
Cold War Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Cold War quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a ITAR project?
– How can you measure ITAR in a systematic way?
– Why is ITAR important for you now?
Product bundling Critical Criteria:
Map Product bundling leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Product bundling information.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ITAR process?
– How do we Lead with ITAR in Mind?
United States Munitions List Critical Criteria:
Analyze United States Munitions List governance and ask questions.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ITAR values?
– How do we maintain ITARs Integrity?
Immigration to Australia Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Immigration to Australia issues and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Immigration to Australia projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect ITAR workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How likely is the current ITAR plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do we monitor the ITAR decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
United States Department of Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Communicate about United States Department of Homeland Security tactics and overcome United States Department of Homeland Security skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these ITAR processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a ITAR study?
– How would one define ITAR leadership?
Space Shuttle Challenger disaster Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Space Shuttle Challenger disaster leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Space Shuttle Challenger disaster projects.
– What potential environmental factors impact the ITAR effort?
– Have you identified your ITAR key performance indicators?
B-2 Spirit Critical Criteria:
Give examples of B-2 Spirit results and develop and take control of the B-2 Spirit initiative.
– In the case of a ITAR project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a ITAR project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any ITAR project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– For your ITAR project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the short and long-term ITAR goals?
Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Group Homeland Security tasks and figure out ways to motivate other Homeland Security users.
– Has your company conducted a Cybersecurity evaluation of key assets in concert with the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
– What is the source of the strategies for ITAR strengthening and reform?
– Who will provide the final approval of ITAR deliverables?
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Senate Foreign Relations Committee goals and separate what are the business goals Senate Foreign Relations Committee is aiming to achieve.
– What are our best practices for minimizing ITAR project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ITAR project lifecycle?
– To what extent does management recognize ITAR as a tool to increase the results?
– How will you know that the ITAR project has been successful?
The People’s Republic of China Critical Criteria:
Drive The People’s Republic of China failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How to deal with ITAR Changes?
Ministry of Defence Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Ministry of Defence tasks and grade techniques for implementing Ministry of Defence controls.
– Are there ITAR problems defined?
– What is our ITAR Strategy?
Space Review Critical Criteria:
Chat re Space Review decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ITAR activities?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Check United States Department of Defense tactics and assess what counts with United States Department of Defense that we are not counting.
– What are the disruptive ITAR technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ITAR project manager?
First generation immigrant Critical Criteria:
Administer First generation immigrant projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can you negotiate ITAR successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we measure improved ITAR service perception, and satisfaction?
F-35 Lightning II Critical Criteria:
Survey F-35 Lightning II issues and slay a dragon.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ITAR process?
– How important is ITAR to the user organizations mission?
Overseas Chinese Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Overseas Chinese visions and finalize specific methods for Overseas Chinese acceptance.
– Will ITAR have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone management and remodel and develop an effective Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone strategy.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ITAR is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ITAR agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why are ITAR skills important?
GM Defense Critical Criteria:
Reason over GM Defense goals and change contexts.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether ITAR goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Have the types of risks that may impact ITAR been identified and analyzed?
Canadian citizenship Critical Criteria:
Adapt Canadian citizenship visions and customize techniques for implementing Canadian citizenship controls.
– What are the key elements of your ITAR performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we Improve ITAR service perception, and satisfaction?
Northrop Grumman Critical Criteria:
Grasp Northrop Grumman outcomes and revise understanding of Northrop Grumman architectures.
– How do we go about Comparing ITAR approaches/solutions?
Australian Government Critical Criteria:
Examine Australian Government risks and cater for concise Australian Government education.
– Does ITAR include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed ITAR opportunities costing us money?
Immigration to Canada Critical Criteria:
Consider Immigration to Canada goals and plan concise Immigration to Canada education.
– What is the total cost related to deploying ITAR, including any consulting or professional services?
The Economist Critical Criteria:
Face The Economist planning and report on setting up The Economist without losing ground.
– Do those selected for the ITAR team have a good general understanding of what ITAR is all about?
– Is the ITAR organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Critical Criteria:
Apply Directorate of Defense Trade Controls tactics and gather practices for scaling Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a ITAR process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the ITAR process available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ITAR?
United States nationality law Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on United States nationality law management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of United States nationality law.
– Does our organization need more ITAR education?
Apstar 2 Critical Criteria:
Rank Apstar 2 engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Apstar 2 relationship management.
Sikorsky Aircraft Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Sikorsky Aircraft failures and adjust implementation of Sikorsky Aircraft.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ITAR project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Night vision Critical Criteria:
Frame Night vision tasks and correct better engagement with Night vision results.
Classified information Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Classified information leadership and probe Classified information strategic alliances.
– Are there any data with specific security or regulatory concerns with sharing (e.g. classified information or handling requirements), and how will they be addressed?
– Think of your ITAR project. what are the main functions?
– How do we go about Securing ITAR?
– What are current ITAR Paradigms?
Invention Secrecy Act Critical Criteria:
Refer to Invention Secrecy Act tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Invention Secrecy Act and constraints.
Arms Export Control Act Critical Criteria:
Grasp Arms Export Control Act risks and figure out ways to motivate other Arms Export Control Act users.
– Consider your own ITAR project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the ITAR requirements in detail?
Overseas Vietnamese Critical Criteria:
Debate over Overseas Vietnamese tasks and catalog Overseas Vietnamese activities.
– Can we add value to the current ITAR decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is a ITAR Team Work effort in place?
L-3 Communications Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize L-3 Communications adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of L-3 Communications.
– How do we ensure that implementations of ITAR products are done in a way that ensures safety?
General Dynamics Land Systems Critical Criteria:
Check General Dynamics Land Systems tactics and ask what if.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ITAR strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ITAR. How do we gain traction?
Strict liability Critical Criteria:
Judge Strict liability adoptions and observe effective Strict liability.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of ITAR that make it risky?
NHI NH90 Critical Criteria:
Audit NHI NH90 governance and assess and formulate effective operational and NHI NH90 strategies.
– Does ITAR analysis show the relationships among important ITAR factors?
– Will ITAR deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Information Telegraph Agency of Russia Critical Criteria:
Think about Information Telegraph Agency of Russia adoptions and describe the risks of Information Telegraph Agency of Russia sustainability.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing ITAR? There might be some that are less obvious?
Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security engagements and separate what are the business goals Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security is aiming to achieve.
Export Administration Act of 1979 Critical Criteria:
Administer Export Administration Act of 1979 adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Export Administration Act of 1979.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ITAR product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How to Secure ITAR?
Lockheed Martin Critical Criteria:
Study Lockheed Martin issues and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Lockheed Martin services.
– Are we Assessing ITAR and Risk?
Launch vehicle Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Launch vehicle strategies and assess what counts with Launch vehicle that we are not counting.
Joint Strike Fighter Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Joint Strike Fighter issues and research ways can we become the Joint Strike Fighter company that would put us out of business.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding ITAR?
United States Department of State Critical Criteria:
Contribute to United States Department of State engagements and research ways can we become the United States Department of State company that would put us out of business.
– Are accountability and ownership for ITAR clearly defined?
US Congress Critical Criteria:
Study US Congress projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential US Congress information.
– What are the Essentials of Internal ITAR Management?
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Use past Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet projects and customize techniques for implementing Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet controls.
– Is there a ITAR Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are internal and external ITAR relations?
Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls issues and innovate what needs to be done with Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls.
Code of Federal Regulations Critical Criteria:
Match Code of Federal Regulations governance and handle a jump-start course to Code of Federal Regulations.
– Does ITAR systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of ITAR activities?
– Are assumptions made in ITAR stated explicitly?
Defense Security Cooperation Agency Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Defense Security Cooperation Agency tactics and acquire concise Defense Security Cooperation Agency education.
Government of Australia Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Government of Australia visions and report on developing an effective Government of Australia strategy.
– what is the best design framework for ITAR organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with ITAR ?
– What will drive ITAR change?
Halifax-class frigate Critical Criteria:
Use past Halifax-class frigate issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Halifax-class frigate projects.
Thales Alenia Space Critical Criteria:
Devise Thales Alenia Space visions and know what your objective is.
– Does the ITAR task fit the clients priorities?
Space Systems/Loral Critical Criteria:
Add value to Space Systems/Loral visions and prioritize challenges of Space Systems/Loral.
– Among the ITAR product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about International Traffic in Arms Regulations tactics and triple focus on important concepts of International Traffic in Arms Regulations relationship management.
– What business benefits will ITAR goals deliver if achieved?
Export Administration Regulations Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Export Administration Regulations management and report on developing an effective Export Administration Regulations strategy.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Military supply chain management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ITAR External links:
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Are you ITAR Compliant? Here’s How to Go About It
Bureau of Industry and Security External links:
Bureau of Industry and Security | Department of Commerce
Technology readiness level External links:
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – AcqNotes
ESA Science & Technology: Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
[PDF]Technology Readiness Level Definitions – NASA
Department of Commerce External links:
Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic …
Utah Department of Commerce
Home – Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 External links:
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
ITT Corporation External links:
ITT Corporation Jobs – ZipRecruiter
European Space Agency External links:
European Space Agency, ESA – YouTube
European Space Agency | Flickr
ESA – European Space Agency – Home | Facebook
Laser sights External links:
5 Best Handgun Laser Sights  – Pew Pew Tactical
Export Control Classification Number External links:
What is an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)?: U…
What is an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)? – UPS
Eastern Bloc External links:
Krasnicraft Eastern Bloc Gear – Home | Facebook
Eastern Bloc – Official Site
8 Iconic Cars Built In Eastern Bloc Russia – YouTube
Cold War External links:
Cold War Patriots
The Origins of the Cold War, 1945–1949 | EDSITEment
Product bundling External links:
Product Bundling – 3 Minute Finance – YouTube
Product Bundling Strategy | Chron.com
United States Munitions List External links:
22 CFR Part 121 – THE UNITED STATES MUNITIONS LIST | …
Immigration to Australia External links:
Immigration To Australia – Immigration | Laws.com
Immigration to Australia – Australia
Look at Life – Immigration to Australia 1950s 1960s – YouTube
Space Shuttle Challenger disaster External links:
Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster FAQ: What Went Wrong
B-2 Spirit External links:
B-2 Spirit > U.S. Air Force > Fact Sheet Display
Homeland Security External links:
Home | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs …
NYS Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Services …
Login – HSIN: Homeland Security Information Network
Senate Foreign Relations Committee External links:
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Examines President…
Ministry of Defence External links:
Ministry of Defence (@mindefsg) | Twitter
Ministry of Defence Singapore – YouTube
Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF) – Home | Facebook
Space Review External links:
Endless Space Review – GameSpot
The Space Review: The mystery of Zuma
Endless Space Review – IGN
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense – Official Site
United States Department of Defense Standards of …
First generation immigrant External links:
This first generation immigrant just got into all eight Ivies
F-35 Lightning II External links:
F-35 Lightning II | Flickr
F-35 Capabilities | F-35 Lightning II
F-35 Lightning II – Home | Facebook
Overseas Chinese External links:
Overseas Chinese Academy Suzhou – 60 Photos – Education
Overseas Chinese Network – Home | Facebook
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone External links:
Radio Research Paper – Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Maritime Helicopter – Naval …
GM Defense External links:
GM Defense LAV | Car News | News | Car and Driver
Canadian citizenship External links:
Quiz: Can You Pass A Canadian Citizenship Test, Eh?
How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
Northrop Grumman External links:
Northrop Grumman Corporation – Home | Facebook
Northrop Grumman – Safe Access File Exchange
NetBenefits Login Page – Northrop Grumman Corporation
Australian Government External links:
Forms – Australian Government Department of Human …
Immigration to Canada External links:
Immigration to Canada | Canadian Immigration
LiveInCanada.me – Immigration to Canada from Saudi …
Farah Immigration – Immigration to Canada, Visit Canada
The Economist External links:
The Economist Events
Careers at The Economist Group – Official Site
??????: The Economist | Download
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls External links:
US State Department – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls – Official Site
United States nationality law External links:
United States Nationality Law | HuffPost
Apstar 2 External links:
Yezi VS Sua Diss Battle – Unpretty Rapstar 2 Pt br – YouTube
Sikorsky Aircraft External links:
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Jobs
Night vision External links:
Night Vision Goggles | eBay
Ultimate Night Vision – YouTube
Classified information External links:
Marking Classified Information – USALearning
[PDF]CLASSIFIED INFORMATION NONDISCLOSURE …
Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for …
Invention Secrecy Act External links:
invention secrecy act | Dan’s Blog
The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 – A must Read
Arms Export Control Act External links:
[PDF]b. The Arms Export Control Act
Overseas Vietnamese External links:
Committee for Overseas Vietnamese | Library of Congress
Overseas Vietnamese | The Currency Newshound
L-3 Communications External links:
L-3 Communications Systems – West | ADS, Inc.
News: L-3 Communications Flight International Aviation …
General Dynamics Land Systems External links:
GENERAL DYNAMICS LAND SYSTEMS, INC. V. CLINE
GENERAL DYNAMICS LAND SYSTEMS, INC. v. CLINE | …
276 General Dynamics Land Systems reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Strict liability External links:
Strict Liability – Torts
Strict Liability – Definition, Examples, Cases
Strict liability legal definition of strict liability
NHI NH90 External links:
Greek Army MEDEVAC Operations With NHI NH90 Helicopter
The-Blueprints.com – Vector Drawing – NHI NH90
NHI NH90 – Revolvy
Information Telegraph Agency of Russia External links:
The Information Telegraph Agency of Russia (ITAR …
ITAR – Information Telegraph Agency of Russia
Information Telegraph Agency of Russia | Engineering Evil
Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security External links:
Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security
Export Administration Act of 1979 External links:
Export Administration Act of 1979
The Export Administration Act (EAA) of 1979 (P.L. 96-72) provided legal authority to the President to control U.S. exports for reasons of national security, foreign policy, and/or short supply.
[PDF]THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION ACT OF 1979
S. 737 (96 th ): Export Administration Act of 1979
Lockheed Martin External links:
Lockheed Martin – Military
Lockheed Martin | Flickr
Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D
Launch vehicle External links:
SpaceX – Launch Vehicle Concepts & Designs – …
Rocket Lab | Electron – satellite launch vehicle | Rocket Lab
Joint Strike Fighter External links:
[PDF]F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)
F-35 Lightning II (Joint Strike Fighter) | Military.com
Marine Corps Installations East > Joint Strike Fighter …
United States Department of State External links:
[PDF]United States Department of State Bureau for …
[PDF]United States Department of State Family Liaison Office
US Congress External links:
Lori For US Congress – Home | Facebook
Home – Rick Green for US Congress
Dr. Danielle Mitchell for US Congress
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
AeroWeb | Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
The Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet & EA-18G Growler: A Developmental and Operational History (Schiffer Military History) [Brad …
Code of Federal Regulations External links:
NRC: Regulations Title 10, Code of Federal Regulations
How to Cite the Code of Federal Regulations: 9 Steps
CFR – Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
Defense Security Cooperation Agency External links:
[PDF]Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) – DCAA
Defense Security Cooperation Agency Vision 2020. …
Defense Security Cooperation Agency Jobs, …
Government of Australia External links:
The federal government of Australia has exclusive …
Thales Alenia Space External links:
Thales Alenia Space – Spaceflight Now
Thales Alenia Space – Google+
Space Systems/Loral External links:
[PDF]Space Systems/Loral, LLC
www.tracking.etp.ca.gov/packet/Space Systems Loral 130.pdf
Space Systems/Loral | Jobs List
Space Systems/Loral Jobs | Glassdoor
International Traffic in Arms Regulations External links:
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) | …
Export Administration Regulations External links:
Export Administration Regulations | Department of Commerce
EAR (Export Administration Regulations) – EAR Export …
2-Day Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Program