What is involved in Application Infrastructure
Find out what the related areas are that Application Infrastructure connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Infrastructure thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Infrastructure Suite AIS journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Infrastructure Suite AIS leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Infrastructure related domains to cover and 136 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Infrastructure, Apache Beehive, Apache Tomcat, Apache PDFBox, Formatting Objects Processor, Apache Excalibur, Apache Kudu, Jakarta Project, Apache Shindig, Apache Phoenix, Apache Gump, Commons Daemon, Apache Drill, Apache Samza, Apache Shiro, Apache Gora, Apache ODE, Apache Mahout, Apache Calcite, Apache Kafka, Apache Apex, BlueSky Open Platform, Apache Cordova, Apache JMeter, Apache Software Foundation, Apache Jackrabbit, Apache C++ Standard Library, Apache Singa, Apache Lenya, Apache Shale, Apache Nutch, Apache OpenEJB, Apache Solr, Jakarta Cactus, Apache Wink, Apache Bloodhound, Bean Scripting Framework, Apache Struts 1, A?ache O?en Office, Operating system, Apache Cocoon, Apache Pivot, Apache Commons Logging, Apache HBase, Apache Hive, Apache OFBiz, Apache Flink, Apache Commons, Apache HiveMind, Apache Brooklyn, Apache Maven, Apache Wave, Apache Empire-db, Apache Tuscany, Apache Roller, Software license, Apache POI, Apache Ambari, Apache Parquet, Apache License, Apache Ivy, Apache Qpid, Apache Portable Runtime, Apache Beam, Apache Struts 2, Apache Continuum, Apache RocketMQ, Apache Axis2, Apache Thrift, Apache Chemistry:
Application Infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Application Infrastructure leadership and point out improvements in Application Infrastructure.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Application Infrastructure activities?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application Infrastructure?
– Are we Assessing Application Infrastructure and Risk?
Apache Beehive Critical Criteria:
Discourse Apache Beehive engagements and devise Apache Beehive key steps.
– In the case of a Application Infrastructure project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Infrastructure project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Infrastructure project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application Infrastructure? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is our formula for success in Application Infrastructure ?
Apache Tomcat Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Apache Tomcat tasks and catalog what business benefits will Apache Tomcat goals deliver if achieved.
– Which customers cant participate in our Application Infrastructure domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Among the Application Infrastructure product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Apache PDFBox Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Apache PDFBox quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Apache PDFBox and constraints.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Infrastructure workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Application Infrastructure information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we Lead with Application Infrastructure in Mind?
Formatting Objects Processor Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Formatting Objects Processor adoptions and ask what if.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application Infrastructure project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application Infrastructure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Application Infrastructure?
Apache Excalibur Critical Criteria:
Pilot Apache Excalibur visions and remodel and develop an effective Apache Excalibur strategy.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Application Infrastructure process?
Apache Kudu Critical Criteria:
Define Apache Kudu risks and know what your objective is.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Application Infrastructure experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Infrastructure activities?
Jakarta Project Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Jakarta Project leadership and overcome Jakarta Project skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Infrastructure strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application Infrastructure project?
– Are there recognized Application Infrastructure problems?
Apache Shindig Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Apache Shindig management and check on ways to get started with Apache Shindig.
– Think about the people you identified for your Application Infrastructure project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application Infrastructure in a volatile global economy?
– How will you measure your Application Infrastructure effectiveness?
Apache Phoenix Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Apache Phoenix projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is Application Infrastructure Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do Application Infrastructure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Apache Gump Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Apache Gump strategies and plan concise Apache Gump education.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application Infrastructure objectives?
– What are current Application Infrastructure Paradigms?
– What is our Application Infrastructure Strategy?
Commons Daemon Critical Criteria:
Check Commons Daemon failures and sort Commons Daemon activities.
– Will Application Infrastructure have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Infrastructure leader?
Apache Drill Critical Criteria:
Analyze Apache Drill outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application Infrastructure is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are accountability and ownership for Application Infrastructure clearly defined?
– How can the value of Application Infrastructure be defined?
Apache Samza Critical Criteria:
Add value to Apache Samza outcomes and prioritize challenges of Apache Samza.
– Can we add value to the current Application Infrastructure decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will provide the final approval of Application Infrastructure deliverables?
– Why should we adopt a Application Infrastructure framework?
Apache Shiro Critical Criteria:
Model after Apache Shiro leadership and develop and take control of the Apache Shiro initiative.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Application Infrastructure product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Apache Gora Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Apache Gora tasks and research ways can we become the Apache Gora company that would put us out of business.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application Infrastructure into the services that we provide?
– What are the usability implications of Application Infrastructure actions?
Apache ODE Critical Criteria:
Talk about Apache ODE governance and plan concise Apache ODE education.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application Infrastructure been identified and analyzed?
– Are assumptions made in Application Infrastructure stated explicitly?
Apache Mahout Critical Criteria:
Reason over Apache Mahout tactics and catalog what business benefits will Apache Mahout goals deliver if achieved.
– Do those selected for the Application Infrastructure team have a good general understanding of what Application Infrastructure is all about?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application Infrastructure products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Apache Calcite Critical Criteria:
Gauge Apache Calcite risks and assess what counts with Apache Calcite that we are not counting.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application Infrastructure strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Application Infrastructure systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Infrastructure agendas for the next 3 years?
Apache Kafka Critical Criteria:
Think about Apache Kafka governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Apache Kafka services.
– Think of your Application Infrastructure project. what are the main functions?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Infrastructure move?
Apache Apex Critical Criteria:
Test Apache Apex visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What is the purpose of Application Infrastructure in relation to the mission?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Application Infrastructure Management?
BlueSky Open Platform Critical Criteria:
Recall BlueSky Open Platform results and test out new things.
– Consider your own Application Infrastructure project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What about Application Infrastructure Analysis of results?
Apache Cordova Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Apache Cordova issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Apache Cordova results.
– How do we maintain Application Infrastructures Integrity?
– Are there Application Infrastructure problems defined?
Apache JMeter Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Apache JMeter goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we know that any Application Infrastructure analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Will Application Infrastructure deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Apache Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Boost Apache Software Foundation outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Apache Software Foundation.
– Have you identified your Application Infrastructure key performance indicators?
– What are internal and external Application Infrastructure relations?
Apache Jackrabbit Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Apache Jackrabbit leadership and create Apache Jackrabbit explanations for all managers.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application Infrastructure process?
Apache C++ Standard Library Critical Criteria:
X-ray Apache C++ Standard Library engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Apache C++ Standard Library decisions.
Apache Singa Critical Criteria:
Discuss Apache Singa governance and proactively manage Apache Singa risks.
– In a project to restructure Application Infrastructure outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does our organization need more Application Infrastructure education?
Apache Lenya Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Apache Lenya tasks and document what potential Apache Lenya megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we manage Application Infrastructure Knowledge Management (KM)?
Apache Shale Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Apache Shale quality and track iterative Apache Shale results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Infrastructure, including any consulting or professional services?
Apache Nutch Critical Criteria:
Categorize Apache Nutch goals and check on ways to get started with Apache Nutch.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Application Infrastructure processes?
– Is the scope of Application Infrastructure defined?
Apache OpenEJB Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Apache OpenEJB tactics and gather practices for scaling Apache OpenEJB.
– Does Application Infrastructure include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Infrastructure ?
Apache Solr Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Apache Solr strategies and cater for concise Apache Solr education.
– Does Application Infrastructure analysis show the relationships among important Application Infrastructure factors?
– What are our needs in relation to Application Infrastructure skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Jakarta Cactus Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Jakarta Cactus quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Jakarta Cactus results.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Application Infrastructure processes?
– Is Supporting Application Infrastructure documentation required?
– How is the value delivered by Application Infrastructure being measured?
Apache Wink Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Apache Wink tactics and remodel and develop an effective Apache Wink strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Infrastructure?
– How do we measure improved Application Infrastructure service perception, and satisfaction?
Apache Bloodhound Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Apache Bloodhound projects and transcribe Apache Bloodhound as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How will you know that the Application Infrastructure project has been successful?
Bean Scripting Framework Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Bean Scripting Framework strategies and know what your objective is.
Apache Struts 1 Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Apache Struts 1 management and raise human resource and employment practices for Apache Struts 1.
– Is Application Infrastructure Required?
A?ache O?en Office Critical Criteria:
Unify A?ache O?en Office engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the key elements of your Application Infrastructure performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Operating system goals and find out what it really means.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– How can we improve Application Infrastructure?
Apache Cocoon Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Apache Cocoon results and stake your claim.
– How do we keep improving Application Infrastructure?
Apache Pivot Critical Criteria:
Boost Apache Pivot adoptions and correct Apache Pivot management by competencies.
– How do we go about Comparing Application Infrastructure approaches/solutions?
– What threat is Application Infrastructure addressing?
Apache Commons Logging Critical Criteria:
Debate over Apache Commons Logging projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Apache Commons Logging information.
Apache HBase Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Apache HBase projects and find the ideas you already have.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Application Infrastructure project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application Infrastructure project lifecycle?
Apache Hive Critical Criteria:
Coach on Apache Hive engagements and mentor Apache Hive customer orientation.
– When a Application Infrastructure manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Apache OFBiz Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Apache OFBiz tactics and create Apache OFBiz explanations for all managers.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Application Infrastructure forward?
Apache Flink Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Apache Flink goals and budget for Apache Flink challenges.
Apache Commons Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Apache Commons issues and develop and take control of the Apache Commons initiative.
Apache HiveMind Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Apache HiveMind decisions and create Apache HiveMind explanations for all managers.
– Do the Application Infrastructure decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are our Application Infrastructure Processes?
Apache Brooklyn Critical Criteria:
Match Apache Brooklyn goals and triple focus on important concepts of Apache Brooklyn relationship management.
– How would one define Application Infrastructure leadership?
Apache Maven Critical Criteria:
Rank Apache Maven risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Apache Maven projects.
– Do we have past Application Infrastructure Successes?
Apache Wave Critical Criteria:
Focus on Apache Wave issues and report on setting up Apache Wave without losing ground.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Application Infrastructure that make it risky?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Infrastructure study?
Apache Empire-db Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Apache Empire-db management and differentiate in coordinating Apache Empire-db.
– How do we Identify specific Application Infrastructure investment and emerging trends?
– Do we all define Application Infrastructure in the same way?
– Why are Application Infrastructure skills important?
Apache Tuscany Critical Criteria:
Merge Apache Tuscany management and handle a jump-start course to Apache Tuscany.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Application Infrastructure services/products?
Apache Roller Critical Criteria:
Examine Apache Roller planning and sort Apache Roller activities.
Software license Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software license failures and probe the present value of growth of Software license.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application Infrastructure models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Apache POI Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Apache POI issues and stake your claim.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Application Infrastructure?
Apache Ambari Critical Criteria:
Study Apache Ambari tactics and handle a jump-start course to Apache Ambari.
Apache Parquet Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Apache Parquet planning and observe effective Apache Parquet.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application Infrastructure moving forward?
– Why is Application Infrastructure important for you now?
Apache License Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Apache License leadership and research ways can we become the Apache License company that would put us out of business.
Apache Ivy Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Apache Ivy strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Apache Ivy.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Application Infrastructure process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Application Infrastructure process available?
– Are there Application Infrastructure Models?
Apache Qpid Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Apache Qpid governance and research ways can we become the Apache Qpid company that would put us out of business.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Infrastructure objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How can you measure Application Infrastructure in a systematic way?
Apache Portable Runtime Critical Criteria:
Rank Apache Portable Runtime projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application Infrastructure delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Application Infrastructure appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Apache Beam Critical Criteria:
Read up on Apache Beam decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application Infrastructure values?
Apache Struts 2 Critical Criteria:
Jump start Apache Struts 2 decisions and point out Apache Struts 2 tensions in leadership.
– To what extent does management recognize Application Infrastructure as a tool to increase the results?
Apache Continuum Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Apache Continuum outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Apache Continuum users.
– what is the best design framework for Application Infrastructure organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How important is Application Infrastructure to the user organizations mission?
Apache RocketMQ Critical Criteria:
Apply Apache RocketMQ projects and know what your objective is.
Apache Axis2 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Apache Axis2 failures and forecast involvement of future Apache Axis2 projects in development.
Apache Thrift Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Apache Thrift issues and correct better engagement with Apache Thrift results.
– What vendors make products that address the Application Infrastructure needs?
Apache Chemistry Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Apache Chemistry strategies and arbitrate Apache Chemistry techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Apache Beehive External links:
Apache Tomcat External links:
What is Apache Tomcat? – Quora
Apache Tomcat/8.0.36 – Harford County, Maryland
Apache PDFBox External links:
Apache PDFBox convert pdf to images – Stack Overflow
Apache PDFBox | Command-Line Tools
Formatting Objects Processor External links:
Apache FOP – Formatting Objects Processor
Formatting Objects Processor – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Formatting Objects Processor
Jakarta Project External links:
Jakarta Project – Tomcat
Apache Phoenix External links:
Row timestamp | Apache Phoenix
HBase Reporting with Apache Phoenix via ODBC – Hortonworks
Apache Phoenix – Official Site
Apache Drill External links:
Apache Drill – Official Site
Apache Shiro External links:
Apache Shiro – Official Site
Apache ODE External links:
Apache Mahout External links:
Apache Mahout – Official Site
Apache Calcite External links:
What is Apache Calcite? – Quora
Apache Calcite – Natural | Sacred Mists Shoppe
Apache Kafka External links:
CloudKarafka – Apache Kafka Message streaming as a Service
KSQL: Streaming SQL for Apache Kafka | Confluent
Apache Apex External links:
Apache Apex Open Source Stream & Batch Processing …
BlueSky Open Platform External links:
BlueSky Open Platform – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/BlueSky Open Platform&item_type=topic
Apache Cordova External links:
Apache Cordova Tools| Visual Studio
Is Xamarin or Apache Cordova better? | Android …
Apache JMeter External links:
Apache JMeter – Apache JMeter™
java – Session/cookie management in Apache JMeter – …
WebSocket Testing With Apache JMeter | BlazeMeter
Apache Software Foundation External links:
Verifying Apache Software Foundation Releases
The Apache Software Foundation – Online Fundraising …
Welcome to The Apache Software Foundation!
Apache Jackrabbit External links:
Apache Jackrabbit – Welcome to Apache Jackrabbit
Apache Singa External links:
AWS Marketplace: Apache SINGA
Apache Lenya External links:
Apache Nutch External links:
Web Crawling and Data Mining with Apache Nutch – …
Which is better, Scrapy or Apache Nutch? – Quora
Apache OpenEJB External links:
SQL monitoring in Apache OpenEJB in TomEE · Issue …
Local Client Injection – Apache OpenEJB
Apache Solr External links:
Measured Search – Apache Solr Cloud Hosting: Solr-as-a …
Apache Solr up to 7.0 Apache Lucene …
Apache Solr Support and Consulting | Lucidworks
Apache Bloodhound External links:
Bean Scripting Framework External links:
BSF Bean Scripting Framework
Bean Scripting Framework – ibm.com
Operating system External links:
KAR Management Operating System (MOS) – Login
Operating System and Browser warning
Which Windows operating system am I running? – …
Apache Cocoon External links:
Apache Cocoon – United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Welcome to Apache Cocoon! – Florida
Apache Pivot External links:
Apache Pivot – United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Apache Pivot – Official Site
Apache Commons Logging External links:
Apache Commons Logging – Release Notes
Apache Commons Logging – Official Site
Apache HBase External links:
Apache HBase 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT API
Building Apache HBase Applications | Udemy
Apache Hive External links:
How to Process Data with Apache Hive – Hortonworks
Hadoop Tutorial: Apache Hive – YouTube
What are some disadvantages of Apache Hive? – Updated
Apache OFBiz External links:
The Apache OFBiz® Project
Apache Flink External links:
Introduction to Apache Flink – MapR
Introduction to Apache Flink | MapR
Flink Forward, the premier conference on Apache Flink®
Apache Commons External links:
Apache Commons Jelly Custom Doctype Entity Parsing …
Commons CSV – Download Apache Commons CSV
Apache HiveMind External links:
Apache Maven External links:
Maven – Installing Apache Maven
Apache Wave External links:
Apache Wave – Welcome to Apache Wave (incubating)
Apache Empire-db External links:
Apache Tuscany External links:
Software license External links:
Autodesk Software License Review Portal :: Welcome
Microsoft Software License Terms
Apache POI External links:
[PDF]APACHE POI – tutorialspoint.com
Apache Ambari External links:
Apache Ambari User Group (Santa Clara, CA) | Meetup
Apache Parquet External links:
Apache Parquet – Official Site
Apache License External links:
Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0) Explained in Plain …
Apache License 2.0 | Software Package Data Exchange …
Apache Qpid External links:
Broker-J – Apache Qpid™
Apache Qpid Broker-J
c++ – Rabbitmq vs Apache QPID – Stack Overflow
Apache Portable Runtime External links:
Apache Portable Runtime – Official Site
Apache Portable Runtime Utility Local Out-of-Bounds …
GitHub – apache/apr: Mirror of Apache Portable Runtime
Apache Struts 2 External links:
Apache Struts 2 Flaws Affect Multiple Cisco Products
Apache Struts 2 Remote Code Execution (CVE-2017-5638)
Apache Axis2 External links:
Apache Thrift External links:
Apache Thrift – Official Site
Efficient Mobile APIs Using Apache Thrift | Whitepages blog