What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 139 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Energy Efficiency Program Management tasks and question.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– Are we Assessing Energy Efficiency Program Management and Risk?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Energy management outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What business benefits will Energy Efficiency Program Management goals deliver if achieved?
– How to Secure Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Adapt Business ethics governance and summarize a clear Business ethics focus.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Efficiency Program Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Energy Efficiency Program Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the source of the strategies for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Examine Climate protection outcomes and oversee Climate protection management by competencies.
– How likely is the current Energy Efficiency Program Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– What is our formula for success in Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Map Corporate culture failures and oversee Corporate culture management by competencies.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Energy Efficiency Program Management moving forward?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Confer over Decision making visions and intervene in Decision making processes and leadership.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– In what ways are Energy Efficiency Program Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we measure improved Energy Efficiency Program Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
– How can we improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Mix Deontological ethics management and probe Deontological ethics strategic alliances.
– Does our organization need more Energy Efficiency Program Management education?
– How do we Lead with Energy Efficiency Program Management in Mind?
– How much does Energy Efficiency Program Management help?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Align Discourse ethics outcomes and oversee Discourse ethics management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Energy Efficiency Program Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– When a Energy Efficiency Program Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Energy Efficiency Program Management Management?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Accumulate ENERGY STAR risks and find the ideas you already have.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Energy Efficiency Program Management requirements in detail?
– Who needs to know about Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Infer Energy Storage as a Service management and grade techniques for implementing Energy Storage as a Service controls.
– What are the usability implications of Energy Efficiency Program Management actions?
– Do we all define Energy Efficiency Program Management in the same way?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Track Energy conservation strategies and devise Energy conservation key steps.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Energy Efficiency Program Management processes of our organization?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Consult on Energy consumption planning and slay a dragon.
– Does the Energy Efficiency Program Management task fit the clients priorities?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Energy demand management leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Energy demand management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Energy Efficiency Program Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can you measure Energy Efficiency Program Management in a systematic way?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
See the value of Energy distribution tasks and remodel and develop an effective Energy distribution strategy.
– What are the key elements of your Energy Efficiency Program Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis show the relationships among important Energy Efficiency Program Management factors?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Derive from Energy management system tactics and revise understanding of Energy management system architectures.
– Is the Energy Efficiency Program Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are all of our Energy Efficiency Program Management domains and what do they do?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Discuss Energy production visions and get going.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Energy Efficiency Program Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Energy Efficiency Program Management services/products?
– How will you know that the Energy Efficiency Program Management project has been successful?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Energy storage leadership and attract Energy storage skills.
– How do we go about Comparing Energy Efficiency Program Management approaches/solutions?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Map Energy transformation planning and overcome Energy transformation skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Define Environmental management projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are current Energy Efficiency Program Management Paradigms?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap European Union projects and find answers.
– In a project to restructure Energy Efficiency Program Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Efficiency Program Management clearly defined?
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Start External cost governance and frame using storytelling to create more compelling External cost projects.
– How can you negotiate Energy Efficiency Program Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How can skill-level changes improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Facility management strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What threat is Energy Efficiency Program Management addressing?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Grasp Federal Energy Management Program failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Federal Energy Management Program projects.
– Think about the people you identified for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Among the Energy Efficiency Program Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology decisions and optimize Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology leadership as a key to advancement.
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Canvass Fossil energy tasks and question.
– Why are Energy Efficiency Program Management skills important?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Review Functional organization failures and get going.
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How will you measure your Energy Efficiency Program Management effectiveness?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Steer General Motors failures and point out improvements in General Motors.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Energy Efficiency Program Management forward?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Energy Efficiency Program Management leaders?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Green Logistics strategies and develop and take control of the Green Logistics initiative.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Efficiency Program Management opportunities costing us money?
– How to deal with Energy Efficiency Program Management Changes?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Greenhouse gas results and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are internal and external Energy Efficiency Program Management relations?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Explore Heat exchanger engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Heat exchanger relationship management.
– Can we add value to the current Energy Efficiency Program Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are our Energy Efficiency Program Management Processes?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Review Hotel energy management strategies and research ways can we become the Hotel energy management company that would put us out of business.
– Do those selected for the Energy Efficiency Program Management team have a good general understanding of what Energy Efficiency Program Management is all about?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Energy Efficiency Program Management leader?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Information Technology governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Contribute to International Facility Management Association engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and International Facility Management Association strategies.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Load profile outcomes and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Is there any existing Energy Efficiency Program Management governance structure?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Administer Low-energy house tactics and adjust implementation of Low-energy house.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Energy Efficiency Program Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Think of your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what are the main functions?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Devise Manufacturing process management engagements and research ways can we become the Manufacturing process management company that would put us out of business.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Energy Efficiency Program Management. How do we gain traction?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Administer Matrix management strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Who will provide the final approval of Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables?
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Chat re Member state of the European Union tactics and sort Member state of the European Union activities.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Energy Efficiency Program Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Start Operating cost risks and check on ways to get started with Operating cost.
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
– How would one define Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Shape Organizational structure leadership and oversee implementation of Organizational structure.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– How do we manage Energy Efficiency Program Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we keep improving Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Study Passive house planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Passive house projects.
– What are the disruptive Energy Efficiency Program Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Recall Payback period failures and get going.
– Which customers cant participate in our Energy Efficiency Program Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Photovoltaic system governance and improve Photovoltaic system service perception.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Energy Efficiency Program Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Recall Power management risks and explore and align the progress in Power management.
– what is the best design framework for Energy Efficiency Program Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives?
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Efficiency Program Management needs?
Power station Critical Criteria:
X-ray Power station management and oversee Power station requirements.
– Can we do Energy Efficiency Program Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Sort Renewable energies strategies and cater for concise Renewable energies education.
– Is the scope of Energy Efficiency Program Management defined?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Jump start Solar water heating adoptions and separate what are the business goals Solar water heating is aiming to achieve.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Efficiency Program Management project manager?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Chat re Swiss Federal Council planning and define Swiss Federal Council competency-based leadership.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Is a Energy Efficiency Program Management Team Work effort in place?
– How do we go about Securing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
United States Critical Criteria:
Confer re United States outcomes and handle a jump-start course to United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– What is the purpose of Energy Efficiency Program Management in relation to the mission?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Verein Deutscher Ingenieure planning and sort Verein Deutscher Ingenieure activities.
– Who sets the Energy Efficiency Program Management standards?
Water power Critical Criteria:
Discuss Water power visions and change contexts.
– How is the value delivered by Energy Efficiency Program Management being measured?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy Efficiency Program Management External links:
Compass – Energy Efficiency Program Management Software …
Energy Efficiency Program Management | Ecova®
Energy management External links:
Energy Management | Energy Consulting | Harshaw Trane
YES Energy Management – Yardi Energy Solutions
Business ethics External links:
Business ethics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Business Ethics | Courses | Columbia Gorge Community …
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Climate protection External links:
Climate Protection Action Plan – COB Home
Climate Protection and CO2 Offsetting – atmosfair.de/en/)
Center for Climate Protection – Home | Facebook
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate culture. (DVD video, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
Decision making External links:
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Deontological ethics External links:
Deontological Ethics example please? | Yahoo Answers
Deontological Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
ENERGY STAR External links:
Provide glare free illumination to your residence by using this EcoSmart Equivalent Soft White Energy Star Dimmable LED Light Bulb.
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Energy Star – Official Site
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
MacLellan Oil: Energy Conservation Experts in …
State Energy Conservation Office
Energy consumption External links:
[PDF]Table 2.1 Energy Consumption by Sector (Trillion Btu)
Energy consumption in industry. (Journal, magazine, …
Energy demand management External links:
CalAmp Energy Demand Management | Remote Device Management
Energy Demand Management – Verisae
Kiwi Power Interview: Energy demand management – …
Energy distribution External links:
Radiant Energy Distribution
Energy Distribution from the Cenex® Brand
Tesoro Savage Vancouver Energy Distribution Terminal
Energy management system External links:
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
Energy Management System – Energy Technology | Telkonet
ecobee EMS Si: Energy Management System Si | Smart …
Energy production External links:
Welcome | Energy Production & Infrastructure Center | …
[PDF]Table 10.1 Renewable Energy Production and …
Energy storage External links:
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization Solutions
ViZn Energy Systems | Safe Energy Storage
DOE Global Energy Storage Database
Energy transformation External links:
Energy Transformation for a Pendulum – Physics
Energy Transformation on a Roller Coaster
Clean Power Research – Advancing the Energy Transformation
Environmental management External links:
Environmental Management – Springer
[DOC]AICE Environmental Management: Guidelines for …
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List – FDA
European Union – The New York Times
External cost External links:
External Cost financial definition of External Cost
External Cost Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Facility management External links:
Facility Management – U.S. Facilities, Inc.
Facility management (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
eSoft Planner – Sports Facility Management Software
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
Federal Energy Management Program – Login
[PDF]FEDERAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Federal Energy Management Program | FEMP Training …
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology External links:
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) – …
Fossil energy External links:
DOE – Fossil Energy: Strategic Petroleum Reserve …
DOE – Fossil Energy: Rocky Mountain Oilfield Testing Center
DOE – Fossil Energy: DOE Natural Gas Regulatory Program
Functional organization External links:
LM Functional Organization Chart | Department of Energy
Functional Organization Chart | University IT
[PDF]Functional Organization Chart – Caltrans
General Motors External links:
Careers with General Motors
GBodyForum – ’78-’88 General Motors A/G-Body …
Green Logistics External links:
Green Logistics The Walmart Way – Inbound Logistics
Railex is Green Logistics: Sustainable Transport
Green Logistics Company | Shipping Logistics | Smart Karton
Greenhouse gas External links:
EIA – Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Nitrous Oxide Emissions
Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Causes & Sources – Live Science
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
Heat exchanger External links:
Water Heat Exchanger | eBay
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger | Fin Fan Coolers | Chart Industries
Hotel energy management External links:
Hotel Energy Management Support – WiSuite
Case Study: Hotel Energy Management at The Ritz …
Contact Us | Hotel Energy Management | Lighting Controls
Information Technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association
Load profile External links:
Load Profile – Open Electrical | Energy Storage | Ac Power
Load Profile – Open Electrical
[PDF]LOAD PROFILE manual edit pford – Innovative Interfaces
Low-energy house External links:
Biophilic Multigeneration Low-Energy House (Bob) – …
Manufacturing process management External links:
Manufacturing Process Management Solutions | …
SharePoint Manufacturing Process Management Template
Matrix management External links:
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Agency Matrix Management System | Contact Agency Matrix
Matrix management approach – Leadership Thoughts
Operating cost External links:
[PDF]OPERATING COST MANUAL – California Bureau of …
doh: Congregate Facilities Operating Cost Program
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure | About IHS
Passive house External links:
New York Passive House Conference | NYPH
Perch Harlem – Passive House in New York City
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
Payback period External links:
Payback Period – Formula and Calculator – finance formulas
Payback Period Calculator
Discounted Payback Period – Investopedia
Photovoltaic system External links:
[PDF]Photovoltaic System Overcurrent Protection
Removal and Salvage of Photovoltaic System – GovDeals.com
Power management External links:
Lenovo Power Management Driver for Windows 10 (32 …
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Power management solutions|We make what matters work|Eaton
Power station External links:
Supply power to remote locations using this Portable Power Station designed by BLACK+DECKER. Ideal for charging and operating small appliances.
EF ECOFLOW EcoFlow RIVER Ultra-Capacity 500-Watt Portable Mobile Power Station for 2 AC and 6 USB Ports
Renewable energies External links:
Chapter 16: Renewable Energies Flashcards | Quizlet
Green City Energy – 100% renewable energies
Renewable Energies LLC » Outdoor Wood Furnaces
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Solar Water Heating | SoCalGas
Siting Your Solar Water Heating System | Department of …
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure – Videos | Facebook
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – Google+
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
Water power External links:
5 baits for cold water power fishing | Bassmaster