What is involved in Critical infrastructure
Find out what the related areas are that Critical infrastructure connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Critical infrastructure thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Critical infrastructure protection journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Critical infrastructure protection leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Critical infrastructure related domains to cover and 141 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Critical infrastructure, Military–industrial complex, Energy policy of Brazil, IT systems, Public-private partnership, Solar power in Germany, Infrastructure security, Urban sprawl, Energy development, Land-use planning, Property tax, United States Department of Agriculture, Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure, Electric power transmission, High-speed rail in Spain, Public capital, Traffic congestion, Public utility, Transit-oriented development, Reverse osmosis, Critical infrastructure, Pork barrel, Air traffic control, National Diet Library, Solid waste, Channel Tunnel, High-speed rail, Pipeline transport, Interstate Highway System, Homeland Security Affairs, Akashi Kaiky? Bridge, Security agency, Bus rapid transit, Public space, European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection, Water supply network, Communications-Electronics Security Group, Maintenance, repair, and operations, Department of Commerce, Lindahl tax, Federal Ministry of the Interior, Brooklyn Bridge, Urban planning, Fixed asset, Public transport, Water supply, State school, Grand Coulee Dam, High-speed rail in China, Department of Health and Human Services, San Francisco Bay Bridge, Trans-Alaska Pipeline System, Public sector, National Infrastructure Protection Plan, Critical infrastructure protection, Infrastructure Asset Management, Supply chain, Patriot Act, Public economics:
Critical infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Unify Critical infrastructure tactics and arbitrate Critical infrastructure techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What role(s) do or should national/international standards and organizations that develop national/international standards play in critical infrastructure Cybersecurity conformity assessment?
– Consider your own Critical infrastructure project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Critical infrastructure experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What do organizations see as the greatest challenges in developing a cross-sector standards-based Framework for critical infrastructure?
– Which of these practices do commenters see as being the most critical for the secure operation of critical infrastructure?
– What do organizations see as the greatest challenges in improving Cybersecurity practices across critical infrastructure?
– What do we see as the greatest challenges in improving Cybersecurity practices across critical infrastructure?
– Are these practices widely used throughout critical infrastructure and industry?
– What will drive Critical infrastructure change?
Military–industrial complex Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Military–industrial complex issues and sort Military–industrial complex activities.
– Does Critical infrastructure analysis show the relationships among important Critical infrastructure factors?
– Who needs to know about Critical infrastructure ?
– Who sets the Critical infrastructure standards?
Energy policy of Brazil Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Energy policy of Brazil adoptions and look at the big picture.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Critical infrastructure into the services that we provide?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Critical infrastructure effort?
IT systems Critical Criteria:
Refer to IT systems outcomes and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling IT systems projects.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Critical infrastructure project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Critical infrastructure project lifecycle?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Critical infrastructure is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do you monitor your Cybersecurity posture on business IT systems and ICS systems and communicate status and needs to leadership?
– What are our Critical infrastructure Processes?
Public-private partnership Critical Criteria:
Analyze Public-private partnership visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Critical infrastructure project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are there Critical infrastructure problems defined?
Solar power in Germany Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Solar power in Germany adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Solar power in Germany results.
– Does Critical infrastructure include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is Critical infrastructure dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does Critical infrastructure analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Infrastructure security Critical Criteria:
Read up on Infrastructure security failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Infrastructure security.
– Do Critical infrastructure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we Lead with Critical infrastructure in Mind?
Urban sprawl Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Urban sprawl tasks and gather practices for scaling Urban sprawl.
– Does Critical infrastructure systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How will you know that the Critical infrastructure project has been successful?
Energy development Critical Criteria:
Deduce Energy development leadership and be persistent.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Critical infrastructure process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Critical infrastructure process available?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Critical infrastructure strengthening and reform actually originate?
Land-use planning Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Land-use planning risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Land-use planning.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Critical infrastructure activities?
– Can we do Critical infrastructure without complex (expensive) analysis?
Property tax Critical Criteria:
Detail Property tax visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Property tax is getting what it needs.
– What is the source of the strategies for Critical infrastructure strengthening and reform?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Critical infrastructure?
– Is there any existing Critical infrastructure governance structure?
United States Department of Agriculture Critical Criteria:
Study United States Department of Agriculture management and attract United States Department of Agriculture skills.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Critical infrastructure?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Critical infrastructure move?
– Are there Critical infrastructure Models?
Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Check Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure adoptions and devote time assessing Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure and its risk.
– What are the key elements of your Critical infrastructure performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Critical infrastructure is underway?
– What are the short and long-term Critical infrastructure goals?
Electric power transmission Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Electric power transmission planning and customize techniques for implementing Electric power transmission controls.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Critical infrastructure workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Critical infrastructure leader?
– Do the Critical infrastructure decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
High-speed rail in Spain Critical Criteria:
Jump start High-speed rail in Spain leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Critical infrastructure study?
Public capital Critical Criteria:
Design Public capital tasks and remodel and develop an effective Public capital strategy.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Critical infrastructure forward?
– How important is Critical infrastructure to the user organizations mission?
– What are current Critical infrastructure Paradigms?
Traffic congestion Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Traffic congestion quality and oversee Traffic congestion requirements.
– To what extent does management recognize Critical infrastructure as a tool to increase the results?
– How to Secure Critical infrastructure?
Public utility Critical Criteria:
Boost Public utility engagements and get the big picture.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Critical infrastructure objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Critical infrastructure process?
Transit-oriented development Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Transit-oriented development risks and devise Transit-oriented development key steps.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Critical infrastructure agendas for the next 3 years?
– Which Critical infrastructure goals are the most important?
Reverse osmosis Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Reverse osmosis leadership and document what potential Reverse osmosis megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we measure improved Critical infrastructure service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are specific Critical infrastructure Rules to follow?
Critical infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Examine Critical infrastructure adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Critical infrastructure.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Critical infrastructure moving forward?
– What vendors make products that address the Critical infrastructure needs?
Pork barrel Critical Criteria:
Unify Pork barrel decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Pork barrel relationship management.
– How do we Improve Critical infrastructure service perception, and satisfaction?
Air traffic control Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Air traffic control management and ask questions.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Critical infrastructure information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How would one define Critical infrastructure leadership?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Drive National Diet Library quality and report on setting up National Diet Library without losing ground.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Critical infrastructure process?
– Have you identified your Critical infrastructure key performance indicators?
Solid waste Critical Criteria:
Look at Solid waste tactics and separate what are the business goals Solid waste is aiming to achieve.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Critical infrastructure project?
– How do we Identify specific Critical infrastructure investment and emerging trends?
– What are all of our Critical infrastructure domains and what do they do?
Channel Tunnel Critical Criteria:
Categorize Channel Tunnel visions and do something to it.
– Do those selected for the Critical infrastructure team have a good general understanding of what Critical infrastructure is all about?
High-speed rail Critical Criteria:
Test High-speed rail planning and change contexts.
Pipeline transport Critical Criteria:
Probe Pipeline transport issues and cater for concise Pipeline transport education.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Critical infrastructure, including any consulting or professional services?
– Among the Critical infrastructure product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Interstate Highway System Critical Criteria:
Guard Interstate Highway System decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Interstate Highway System because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Critical infrastructure requirements in detail?
Homeland Security Affairs Critical Criteria:
Consult on Homeland Security Affairs governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Will Critical infrastructure have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will provide the final approval of Critical infrastructure deliverables?
Akashi Kaiky? Bridge Critical Criteria:
Audit Akashi Kaiky? Bridge outcomes and gather Akashi Kaiky? Bridge models .
Security agency Critical Criteria:
Merge Security agency governance and maintain Security agency for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your Critical infrastructure project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Critical infrastructure services/products?
Bus rapid transit Critical Criteria:
Learn from Bus rapid transit failures and create Bus rapid transit explanations for all managers.
– What are internal and external Critical infrastructure relations?
– Are there recognized Critical infrastructure problems?
Public space Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Public space management and perfect Public space conflict management.
European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection Critical Criteria:
Survey European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection risks and document what potential European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are our needs in relation to Critical infrastructure skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What business benefits will Critical infrastructure goals deliver if achieved?
Water supply network Critical Criteria:
Guide Water supply network issues and point out Water supply network tensions in leadership.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Critical infrastructure. How do we gain traction?
– Have all basic functions of Critical infrastructure been defined?
– How can the value of Critical infrastructure be defined?
Communications-Electronics Security Group Critical Criteria:
Frame Communications-Electronics Security Group projects and mentor Communications-Electronics Security Group customer orientation.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Critical infrastructure strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How is the value delivered by Critical infrastructure being measured?
– Is a Critical infrastructure Team Work effort in place?
Maintenance, repair, and operations Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Maintenance, repair, and operations engagements and display thorough understanding of the Maintenance, repair, and operations process.
– How do we manage Critical infrastructure Knowledge Management (KM)?
Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Department of Commerce quality and point out improvements in Department of Commerce.
– In what ways are Critical infrastructure vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– When a Critical infrastructure manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the long-term Critical infrastructure goals?
Lindahl tax Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Lindahl tax planning and secure Lindahl tax creativity.
– Is there a Critical infrastructure Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Federal Ministry of the Interior Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Federal Ministry of the Interior projects and correct better engagement with Federal Ministry of the Interior results.
– Why are Critical infrastructure skills important?
Brooklyn Bridge Critical Criteria:
Gauge Brooklyn Bridge decisions and get the big picture.
– Does Critical infrastructure create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Urban planning Critical Criteria:
Canvass Urban planning outcomes and optimize Urban planning leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Critical infrastructure in a volatile global economy?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Critical infrastructure processes?
Fixed asset Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Fixed asset decisions and ask questions.
– What is the amount of fixed assets?
Public transport Critical Criteria:
Canvass Public transport adoptions and correct Public transport management by competencies.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Critical infrastructure Management?
Water supply Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Water supply goals and differentiate in coordinating Water supply.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Critical infrastructure project manager?
– How do we maintain Critical infrastructures Integrity?
State school Critical Criteria:
Adapt State school tactics and summarize a clear State school focus.
– How do we go about Comparing Critical infrastructure approaches/solutions?
– What is our Critical infrastructure Strategy?
Grand Coulee Dam Critical Criteria:
Explore Grand Coulee Dam governance and point out improvements in Grand Coulee Dam.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Critical infrastructure objectives?
High-speed rail in China Critical Criteria:
Merge High-speed rail in China issues and point out improvements in High-speed rail in China.
– Think of your Critical infrastructure project. what are the main functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Critical infrastructure?
– Is Critical infrastructure Required?
Department of Health and Human Services Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Department of Health and Human Services projects and observe effective Department of Health and Human Services.
– How do we know that any Critical infrastructure analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How will you measure your Critical infrastructure effectiveness?
San Francisco Bay Bridge Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot San Francisco Bay Bridge engagements and innovate what needs to be done with San Francisco Bay Bridge.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Critical infrastructure project?
Trans-Alaska Pipeline System Critical Criteria:
Define Trans-Alaska Pipeline System strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Trans-Alaska Pipeline System.
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Read up on Public sector failures and secure Public sector creativity.
– Which customers cant participate in our Critical infrastructure domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
National Infrastructure Protection Plan Critical Criteria:
Unify National Infrastructure Protection Plan failures and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How to deal with Critical infrastructure Changes?
Critical infrastructure protection Critical Criteria:
Group Critical infrastructure protection results and report on setting up Critical infrastructure protection without losing ground.
– Think about the functions involved in your Critical infrastructure project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In a project to restructure Critical infrastructure outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Infrastructure Asset Management Critical Criteria:
Start Infrastructure Asset Management decisions and tour deciding if Infrastructure Asset Management progress is made.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Critical infrastructure strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Supply chain governance and mentor Supply chain customer orientation.
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What and where are the value changes in the supply chain?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
Patriot Act Critical Criteria:
Investigate Patriot Act outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Patriot Act services.
– At a high level, the challenge with the Patriot Act can be viewed as location, location, location. Exactly where is your data physically, and therefore whose government policies will your data be subject to?
– For your Critical infrastructure project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Critical infrastructure products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Public economics engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Critical infrastructure that make it risky?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Critical infrastructure protection Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Critical infrastructure External links:
Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience – FEMA
Energy policy of Brazil External links:
Energy policy of Brazil – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Energy policy of Brazil
IT systems External links:
Jack Roe | Cinema IT Systems | Innovation. Quality. Support.
Thomas Jefferson University :: Jeff IT : IT Systems Status
Public-private partnership External links:
Public-Private Partnerships – Investopedia
Public-Private Partnership Conference & Expo – Venue
BGCA – Military Public-Private Partnership
Infrastructure security External links:
Dome9 – Cloud Infrastructure Security, AWS Security …
Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience – FEMA
Urban sprawl External links:
Urban Sprawl | Definition of Urban Sprawl by Merriam-Webster
Energy development External links:
The Governor’s Utah Energy Development Summit 2017
Property tax External links:
Real Property Parcel Search | Real Property Tax Services
Personal Property Tax (also known as a car tax) is a tax on tangible property – i.e., property that can be touched and moved, such as a car or piece of equipment.
Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program Forms – revenue.pa.gov
Property Tax & Appraisal – Summit County Search
United States Department of Agriculture External links:
[PDF]United States Department of Agriculture
TARGET Center | United States Department of Agriculture
[PDF]UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
High-speed rail in Spain External links:
25 Anniversary High-Speed Rail in Spain (Fitur 2017) on Vimeo
Traffic congestion External links:
Traffic congestion: is London running out of road?
Traffic Congestion Management Plan – Arches National …
Public utility External links:
Skamania County Public Utility District #1 | Skamania PUD
Transit-oriented development External links:
Transit-Oriented Development | FTA
Transit-Oriented Development Home
Reverse osmosis External links:
Reverse Osmosis System Troubleshooting – YouTube
Best Reverse Osmosis Systems – Unbiased Reviews
AXEON Water – Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems
Critical infrastructure External links:
Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience – FEMA
Pork barrel External links:
SeeThroughNY :: Pork Barrel
Photos for Pork Barrel BBQ – Yelp
“Wastebook” 2014: All that fits in pork barrel – CNNPolitics
Air traffic control External links:
Special Use Airspace & Air Traffic Control Assigned …
U.S. Air Force – Career Detail – Air Traffic Control
ATCpro – Air Traffic Control TRACON Simulation
National Diet Library External links:
The National Diet Library, Tokyo, Japan, 1949
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
Solid waste External links:
Solid Waste Management – Miami-Dade County
What is Solid Waste?- Environmental Health – Public …
Solid Waste Management – San Antonio
Channel Tunnel External links:
Folkestone hotel near the Channel tunnel, with the town centre & Dover Ferry Terminal also nearby. Book this hotel with breakfast included & meeting rooms.
English Channel tunnel opens – May 06, 1994 – HISTORY.com
Pipeline transport External links:
Chapter 6 Urban Pipeline Transport – YouTube
Petroleum – Refining – Pipeline Transport
History – Wolverine Pipeline Transport
Interstate Highway System External links:
Interstate Highway System Trivia – Infoplease
Homeland Security Affairs External links:
HOMELAND SECURITY AFFAIRS – The Journal of the NPS …
Security agency External links:
Title Security Agency – Home | Facebook
Bus rapid transit External links:
Bus Rapid Transit – Paying Your Fare
Bus Rapid Transit Studies – Metro
[PDF]ISSUES IN BUS RAPID TRANSIT
Public space External links:
A Public Space – Official Site
European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection External links:
The European Programme for Critical Infrastructure Protection
Water supply network External links:
Rural Water Supply Network’s videos – YouTube
Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN), St Gallen, Switzerland. 2K likes. Access to clean water For Everyone, Forever
Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN) – Home | Facebook
Communications-Electronics Security Group External links:
Communications-Electronics Security Group (X27) – …
PPT – Communications-Electronics Security Group …
Department of Commerce External links:
Rates – Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
Utah Department of Commerce
United States Department of Commerce – Official Site
Federal Ministry of the Interior External links:
[DE] Federal Ministry of the Interior – ROBLOX
Brooklyn Bridge External links:
Brooklyn Bridge – Official Site
Central Park, South Beach, Brooklyn Bridge Hotels | 1 Hotels
The gorgeously renovated New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge offers elegant hotel rooms, an indoor pool and a prime downtown Brooklyn, NY location.
Urban planning External links:
Department of Architecture, Urban Planning, and Design
Urban Planning & Economic Development | Community Builders
Fixed asset External links:
Fixed Asset Definition – Investopedia
Accounting For Fixed Assets Under U.S. GAAP
(RUS) Register a vehicle as a fixed asset [AX 2012]
Public transport External links:
Public Transport – Official Site
WhereIsMyTransport – Accessible Public Transport Data …
Public Transport | Olympia London
Water supply External links:
Cross Timbers Water Supply Corporation
Home – North Alamo Water Supply Company
State school External links:
Washington State School Directors’ Association – WSSDA
Oklahoma State School Boards Association
Grand Coulee Dam External links:
Jr. High School Sports / Home – Grand Coulee Dam Middle …
“American Experience” Grand Coulee Dam (TV Episode …
Grand Coulee Dam – AbeBooks
High-speed rail in China External links:
How advanced is high-speed rail in China? – quora.com
High-speed rail in China
High-speed rail (HSR) in China refers to any railway in China with commercial train service at the speed of 200 km/h (124 mph) or higher. By that measure, China has the world’s longest HSR network with over 16,000 km (9,900 mi) of track in service as of December 2014 which is more than the rest of the world’s high speed rail tracks combined.
Department of Health and Human Services External links:
NC Department of Health and Human Services
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services – …
Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services …
Trans-Alaska Pipeline System External links:
[PDF]Fish Streams Along the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
Public sector External links:
NEOGOV HRMS | HR Software for Government & Public Sector
SunGard Public Sector NaviLine®
Government and Public Sector – Sprint Business
National Infrastructure Protection Plan External links:
IS-0860.c: The National Infrastructure Protection Plan, …
[PDF]National Infrastructure Protection Plan, Executive …
www.ok.gov/homeland/documents/NIPP executive summary.pdf
National Infrastructure Protection Plan
Critical infrastructure protection External links:
Infrastructure Asset Management External links:
Capabilities – Infrastructure Asset Management | …
Global Infrastructure Asset Management LLC
dTIMS® | Infrastructure Asset Management Software
Supply chain External links:
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Welcome to UPS Supply Chain Solutions
CaseStack Supply Chain Solutions
Patriot Act External links:
The USA PATRIOT Act: Preserving Life and Liberty – Justice
Patriot Act Search – General Title Insurance Company
[PDF]Understanding Title III of the USA Patriot Act
Public economics External links:
Public Economics | Coursera
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
University of Florida – Details – Lecturer – Public Economics