What is involved in OneDrive
Find out what the related areas are that OneDrive connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a OneDrive thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its OneDrive journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward OneDrive leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which OneDrive related domains to cover and 149 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
OneDrive, Windows Live Search Center, View 3D, Microsoft Tinker, High Court of Justice, App Store, Ribbon Hero 2, Microsoft Silverlight, Security and Maintenance, Windows Live Groups, Google Drive, Office Remote, Windows Contacts, Microsoft Photos, Microsoft Mobile Services, Windows Imaging Format, Code completion, I/O request packet, Microsoft Reader, Microsoft account, Video for Windows, Windows Spotlight, Software developer, Microsoft SharePoint Workspace, Microsoft Classroom, Microsoft Bookings, Windows Journal, Universal Windows Platform apps, System File Checker, MSN Food & Drink, Windows Task Scheduler, Software release life cycle, File Replication Service, Comparison of online backup services, Windows Live Spaces, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Entourage, NTFS junction point, Windows Photo Gallery, Microsoft Office Picture Manager, Windows Speech Recognition, NTFS symbolic link, Microsoft Office 2016, Active Directory Rights Management Services, Next-Generation Secure Computing Base, Windows Easy Transfer, Network Access Protection, Roaming user profile, Microsoft Word, Windows Update, Windows CardSpace, Windows 10, Outlook Mobile, NTFS volume mount point, Windows Live Events, Microsoft Office 2003, Windows Services for UNIX, Windows Live Mesh, Microsoft Edge, Windows Live Toolbar, Windows Live Admin Center, Microsoft Minesweeper, Office Delve:
OneDrive Critical Criteria:
Gauge OneDrive governance and achieve a single OneDrive view and bringing data together.
– Is there a OneDrive Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What vendors make products that address the OneDrive needs?
– What are our OneDrive Processes?
Windows Live Search Center Critical Criteria:
Study Windows Live Search Center risks and find the essential reading for Windows Live Search Center researchers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your OneDrive project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once OneDrive is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can you measure OneDrive in a systematic way?
View 3D Critical Criteria:
Administer View 3D results and achieve a single View 3D view and bringing data together.
– Who needs to know about OneDrive ?
Microsoft Tinker Critical Criteria:
Shape Microsoft Tinker leadership and plan concise Microsoft Tinker education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the OneDrive experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Will OneDrive deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are accountability and ownership for OneDrive clearly defined?
High Court of Justice Critical Criteria:
Adapt High Court of Justice governance and get answers.
– In the case of a OneDrive project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a OneDrive project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any OneDrive project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What potential environmental factors impact the OneDrive effort?
App Store Critical Criteria:
Match App Store visions and describe which business rules are needed as App Store interface.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic OneDrive objectives?
– What business benefits will OneDrive goals deliver if achieved?
Ribbon Hero 2 Critical Criteria:
Mix Ribbon Hero 2 results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Ribbon Hero 2.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of OneDrive product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to OneDrive?
– Does OneDrive analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Microsoft Silverlight Critical Criteria:
Participate in Microsoft Silverlight planning and budget for Microsoft Silverlight challenges.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether OneDrive goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is the scope of OneDrive defined?
– Is OneDrive Required?
Security and Maintenance Critical Criteria:
Discuss Security and Maintenance quality and gather practices for scaling Security and Maintenance.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of OneDrive into the services that we provide?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations OneDrive values?
– What is the purpose of OneDrive in relation to the mission?
Windows Live Groups Critical Criteria:
Group Windows Live Groups projects and optimize Windows Live Groups leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the functions involved in your OneDrive project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do mission and objectives affect the OneDrive processes of our organization?
– How to deal with OneDrive Changes?
Google Drive Critical Criteria:
Frame Google Drive management and test out new things.
– What are the disruptive OneDrive technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that OneDrive objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Office Remote Critical Criteria:
Chat re Office Remote projects and define what our big hairy audacious Office Remote goal is.
– How likely is the current OneDrive plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How would one define OneDrive leadership?
Windows Contacts Critical Criteria:
Unify Windows Contacts goals and get the big picture.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these OneDrive processes?
– What threat is OneDrive addressing?
Microsoft Photos Critical Criteria:
Track Microsoft Photos goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Microsoft Photos.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your OneDrive strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can the value of OneDrive be defined?
Microsoft Mobile Services Critical Criteria:
Guard Microsoft Mobile Services goals and define what do we need to start doing with Microsoft Mobile Services.
– What is the source of the strategies for OneDrive strengthening and reform?
– Think of your OneDrive project. what are the main functions?
– Do we have past OneDrive Successes?
Windows Imaging Format Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Windows Imaging Format strategies and be persistent.
– Are we Assessing OneDrive and Risk?
Code completion Critical Criteria:
Map Code completion visions and devise Code completion key steps.
– Which customers cant participate in our OneDrive domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of OneDrive activities?
I/O request packet Critical Criteria:
Audit I/O request packet projects and overcome I/O request packet skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we ensure that implementations of OneDrive products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does the OneDrive task fit the clients priorities?
– What will drive OneDrive change?
Microsoft Reader Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Microsoft Reader risks and learn.
– Is maximizing OneDrive protection the same as minimizing OneDrive loss?
– Why are OneDrive skills important?
Microsoft account Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Microsoft account quality and look at it backwards.
– Do we all define OneDrive in the same way?
Video for Windows Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Video for Windows failures and balance specific methods for improving Video for Windows results.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your OneDrive activities?
Windows Spotlight Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Windows Spotlight failures and develop and take control of the Windows Spotlight initiative.
– When a OneDrive manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Deduce Software developer tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– What are our needs in relation to OneDrive skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Critical Criteria:
Nurse Microsoft SharePoint Workspace leadership and find answers.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with OneDrive ?
Microsoft Classroom Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Microsoft Classroom strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Microsoft Classroom strategies.
– what is the best design framework for OneDrive organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting OneDrive with what users do day-to-day?
– Have all basic functions of OneDrive been defined?
Microsoft Bookings Critical Criteria:
Face Microsoft Bookings leadership and budget for Microsoft Bookings challenges.
– How is the value delivered by OneDrive being measured?
– Why should we adopt a OneDrive framework?
Windows Journal Critical Criteria:
Group Windows Journal tasks and prioritize challenges of Windows Journal.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a OneDrive project?
– Are there recognized OneDrive problems?
Universal Windows Platform apps Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Universal Windows Platform apps quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Universal Windows Platform apps projects.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once OneDrive is underway?
System File Checker Critical Criteria:
Accommodate System File Checker adoptions and finalize specific methods for System File Checker acceptance.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for OneDrive strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its OneDrive processes?
– How can skill-level changes improve OneDrive?
MSN Food & Drink Critical Criteria:
Audit MSN Food & Drink leadership and devote time assessing MSN Food & Drink and its risk.
– Will OneDrive have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Which OneDrive goals are the most important?
– How do we Lead with OneDrive in Mind?
Windows Task Scheduler Critical Criteria:
Look at Windows Task Scheduler adoptions and catalog what business benefits will Windows Task Scheduler goals deliver if achieved.
– Can we do OneDrive without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Recall Software release life cycle planning and oversee Software release life cycle requirements.
– Does our organization need more OneDrive education?
– Is Supporting OneDrive documentation required?
File Replication Service Critical Criteria:
Examine File Replication Service goals and display thorough understanding of the File Replication Service process.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if OneDrive does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Comparison of online backup services Critical Criteria:
Guard Comparison of online backup services quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Comparison of online backup services.
Windows Live Spaces Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Windows Live Spaces decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Windows Live Spaces.
– Does OneDrive systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as OneDrive leaders?
Remote Desktop Services Critical Criteria:
Analyze Remote Desktop Services outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Remote Desktop Services.
– Which statement is true about remote desktop services (rds)?
Microsoft Entourage Critical Criteria:
Dissect Microsoft Entourage decisions and plan concise Microsoft Entourage education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent OneDrive services/products?
– Does OneDrive analysis show the relationships among important OneDrive factors?
NTFS junction point Critical Criteria:
Substantiate NTFS junction point projects and gather practices for scaling NTFS junction point.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our OneDrive agendas for the next 3 years?
Windows Photo Gallery Critical Criteria:
Scan Windows Photo Gallery engagements and assess what counts with Windows Photo Gallery that we are not counting.
– In a project to restructure OneDrive outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Microsoft Office Picture Manager Critical Criteria:
Check Microsoft Office Picture Manager management and slay a dragon.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate OneDrive delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can you negotiate OneDrive successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Windows Speech Recognition Critical Criteria:
Adapt Windows Speech Recognition risks and reduce Windows Speech Recognition costs.
– Is the OneDrive organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
NTFS symbolic link Critical Criteria:
Consider NTFS symbolic link failures and get answers.
– Think about the people you identified for your OneDrive project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the short and long-term OneDrive goals?
– What is our OneDrive Strategy?
Microsoft Office 2016 Critical Criteria:
Analyze Microsoft Office 2016 governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Microsoft Office 2016 projects.
– In what ways are OneDrive vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How important is OneDrive to the user organizations mission?
Active Directory Rights Management Services Critical Criteria:
Examine Active Directory Rights Management Services goals and point out improvements in Active Directory Rights Management Services.
– What is our formula for success in OneDrive ?
– How can we improve OneDrive?
Next-Generation Secure Computing Base Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Next-Generation Secure Computing Base adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Next-Generation Secure Computing Base because they lack skills.
– What are current OneDrive Paradigms?
Windows Easy Transfer Critical Criteria:
Align Windows Easy Transfer tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Windows Easy Transfer projects.
– What are internal and external OneDrive relations?
Network Access Protection Critical Criteria:
Grade Network Access Protection risks and get the big picture.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a OneDrive strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will provide the final approval of OneDrive deliverables?
– Does OneDrive appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Roaming user profile Critical Criteria:
Consult on Roaming user profile failures and define Roaming user profile competency-based leadership.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed OneDrive opportunities costing us money?
Microsoft Word Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Microsoft Word decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Microsoft Word.
Windows Update Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Windows Update quality and balance specific methods for improving Windows Update results.
– How do your measurements capture actionable OneDrive information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we maintain OneDrives Integrity?
Windows CardSpace Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Windows CardSpace management and describe the risks of Windows CardSpace sustainability.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective OneDrive leader?
– Is OneDrive dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Windows 10 Critical Criteria:
Frame Windows 10 outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Windows 10 and constraints.
Outlook Mobile Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Outlook Mobile results and perfect Outlook Mobile conflict management.
– How do we manage OneDrive Knowledge Management (KM)?
NTFS volume mount point Critical Criteria:
Categorize NTFS volume mount point failures and ask what if.
– Do we monitor the OneDrive decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are specific OneDrive Rules to follow?
Windows Live Events Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Windows Live Events outcomes and achieve a single Windows Live Events view and bringing data together.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of OneDrive moving forward?
– How do we Improve OneDrive service perception, and satisfaction?
Microsoft Office 2003 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Microsoft Office 2003 strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Microsoft Office 2003 skills.
Windows Services for UNIX Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Windows Services for UNIX decisions and pioneer acquisition of Windows Services for UNIX systems.
– To what extent does management recognize OneDrive as a tool to increase the results?
Windows Live Mesh Critical Criteria:
Test Windows Live Mesh engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Windows Live Mesh users.
– How do we measure improved OneDrive service perception, and satisfaction?
– How much does OneDrive help?
Microsoft Edge Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Microsoft Edge tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Microsoft Edge is getting what it needs.
– Who sets the OneDrive standards?
Windows Live Toolbar Critical Criteria:
Gauge Windows Live Toolbar decisions and get the big picture.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving OneDrive forward?
– How do we keep improving OneDrive?
Windows Live Admin Center Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Windows Live Admin Center management and get going.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom OneDrive project?
Microsoft Minesweeper Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Microsoft Minesweeper visions and look for lots of ideas.
Office Delve Critical Criteria:
Gauge Office Delve governance and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the key elements of your OneDrive performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the OneDrive Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
OneDrive External links:
Microsoft OneDrive SkyDrive Windows Tutorial – YouTube
How to Use OneDrive to Edit and Share Files – YouTube
View 3D External links:
Inside View 3D/4D Ultrasound LLC – Home | Facebook
HOW TO VIEW 3D – Lock Haven University
App Store External links:
Title!Snap on the App Store – iTunes – Apple
App Store Optimization Services – SAGIPL
5 Myths About App Store Optimization (ASO) – Kissmetrics
Ribbon Hero 2 External links:
Download Ribbon Hero 2 free
Ribbon Hero 2 – YouTube Gaming
Microsoft Silverlight External links:
About | Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft Silverlight – Should I Remove It?
Microsoft Silverlight – Download
Security and Maintenance External links:
Windows 10: Security and Maintenance – Full Page
Staff Directory / Security and Maintenance
Windows Live Groups External links:
Windows Live Groups – YouTube
Google Drive External links:
Brochure template in Google Drive – YouTube
Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files
Email and Google Drive – Sayre Area School District
Office Remote External links:
Microsoft Office remote code execution: May 9, 2017
Office Remote – Microsoft Research
Office Remote Help for PC – Office Support
Windows Contacts External links:
Programming Windows Contacts – msdn.microsoft.com
Microsoft Photos External links:
Get Microsoft Photos – Microsoft Store Pakistan
Get Microsoft Photos – Microsoft Store Australia
Project NEON for Microsoft Photos comes to Windows 10 …
Windows Imaging Format External links:
Winclone 6 and WIM (Windows Imaging Format) | …
Code completion External links:
Code Completion – RAD Studio – Embarcadero Website
Enable auto-code completion in SQL Developer for a …
I/O request packet External links:
I/O request packet
I/O request packets (IRPs) are kernel mode structures that are used by Windows Driver Model (WDM) and Windows NT device drivers to communicate with each other and with the operating system. They are data structures that describe I/O requests, and can be equally well thought of as “I/O request descriptors” or similar.
Chapter 5 — The I/O Request Packet – TU Chemnitz
I/O request packet – How is I/O request packet abbreviated?
Microsoft Reader External links:
Microsoft Reader: How to Troubleshoot Installation Problems
Microsoft account External links:
When you can’t sign in to your Microsoft account
Manage aliases on your Microsoft account
Windows Spotlight External links:
Where to find the Windows Spotlight photos – CNET
Software developer External links:
Software Developer Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Title Software Developer Vs Engineer
Microsoft Classroom External links:
Microsoft Classroom – Add Students to a Class – YouTube
Office 365 Education – Microsoft Classroom and School …
Microsoft Bookings External links:
Microsoft Bookings Review – YouTube
Windows Journal External links:
Software – Transitioning from Windows Journal to OneNote
Download Windows Journal Application for Windows …
Windows Journal Application for Windows
System File Checker External links:
HP and Compaq Desktop PCs – Using System File Checker …
MSN Food & Drink External links:
Recipes, Tips, Restaurants, Chefs & News – MSN Food & Drink
Windows Task Scheduler External links:
How to: Enable Windows Task Scheduler Service
Windows Task Scheduler Overview on Windows Server …
How to Open Windows Task Scheduler – dummies
Software release life cycle External links:
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
File Replication Service External links:
Comparison of online backup services External links:
Comparison of online backup services – WOW.com
Windows Live Spaces External links:
Windows Live Spaces Pictures, Images & Photos – Photobucket
photobucket.com/images/windows live spaces#!
Windows Live Spaces Photo Contest – Neowin
Remote Desktop Services External links:
What’s New in Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server
Remote Desktop Services tools are not functional after …
DFA Remote Desktop Services
Microsoft Entourage External links:
Green Apple: Support: Library: Microsoft Entourage 2001
Microsoft Entourage 2004 – vtc
Windows Photo Gallery External links:
Can’t preview pictures in Windows Photo Gallery in …
Wallside Windows Photo Gallery — Wallside Windows®
Soundproof Windows Photo Gallery – Cityproof …
Microsoft Office Picture Manager External links:
Microsoft Office Picture Manager – Download.com
Windows Speech Recognition External links:
Fix the problem with Cortana and Windows Speech Recognition
Download Windows Speech Recognition Macros from …
Active Directory Rights Management Services External links:
Deploying Active Directory Rights Management Services …
Active Directory Rights Management Services
Download Active Directory Rights Management Services …
Windows Easy Transfer External links:
Utility Spotlight: Windows Easy Transfer for Windows 7
Windows Easy Transfer for transferring from Windows …
Network Access Protection External links:
Network Access Protection in NPS – technet.microsoft.com
How to Enable the Network Access Protection Client Agent
Microsoft Word External links:
How to Center Text in Microsoft Word: 10 Steps (with …
Microsoft Word 2013 – Free Download
Windows Update External links:
How to turn off Windows Update in Windows 10
Windows Update: FAQ – Windows Help
Windows CardSpace External links:
How to Use Windows CardSpace with Internet Explorer 7.0
Windows CardSpace – Infogalactic: the planetary …
Windows 10 External links:
Downloads and tools for Windows 10 – …
Outlook Mobile External links:
Microsoft’s Outlook mobile apps help you edit your contacts
Microsoft Outlook Mobile Manager – Download
NTFS volume mount point External links:
Windows Live Events External links:
Windows Live Events | crunchbase
Windows Live Events | Crunchbase
Microsoft Office 2003 External links:
Microsoft Office 2003 (Win) – Turning Off the Office Assistant
Windows Services for UNIX External links:
Password Synchronization in Windows Services for UNIX
Windows Live Mesh External links:
GoodSync as Windows Live Mesh Alternative | GoodSync
Update on Windows Live Mesh – Office Blogs
Windows Live Mesh vs. SkyDrive – Data Storage Digest
Microsoft Edge External links:
Get to know Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge help
Edge AdBlock, Adblock Plus, ABP for Microsoft Edge …
Windows Live Toolbar External links:
Windows Live Toolbar – Free Download
Windows Live Admin Center External links:
Live.udelmar.cl: Windows Live Admin Center
Microsoft Minesweeper External links:
Microsoft Minesweeper for Windows 10 (Windows) – …
Microsoft Minesweeper Achievements List | XboxAchievements.com
Office Delve External links:
Introducing Office Delve – YouTube