What is involved in Public Cloud Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Public Cloud Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Public Cloud Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Public Cloud Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Public Cloud Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Public Cloud Computing related domains to cover and 154 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Public Cloud Computing, HPE Helion, Web computing, Unified Parallel C, Smarter Computing, Task parallelism, Linux kernel, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, Bit-level parallelism, Microsoft Online Services, EXo Platform, Flynn’s taxonomy, Startup company, Data centers, Manycore processor, Cloud storage, Computer cluster, Cloud database, VMware ESX, Digital Equipment Corporation, Parallel computing, Instruction-level parallelism, Google Now, Platform engineering, HP Cloud, Simultaneous multithreading, Apple Inc., Temporal multithreading, Systems architecture, Performance engineering, Computer hardware, Instruction window, Cloud computing security, Core business, Non-disclosure agreement, Parallel Virtual Machine, National Diet Library, CNET News, SAP Cloud Platform, Smarter Planet, Operating expense, Performance metric, Software engineering, Remote Job Entry, Device independence, Asymmetric multiprocessing, Web API, Disaster recovery, Vector processor, Personal cloud, Ateji PX, Cloud management, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Push technology:
Public Cloud Computing Critical Criteria:
Mine Public Cloud Computing leadership and develop and take control of the Public Cloud Computing initiative.
– What business benefits will Public Cloud Computing goals deliver if achieved?
– How can you measure Public Cloud Computing in a systematic way?
– What is our Public Cloud Computing Strategy?
HPE Helion Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over HPE Helion tactics and correct HPE Helion management by competencies.
– what is the best design framework for Public Cloud Computing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we have past Public Cloud Computing Successes?
– Are there Public Cloud Computing Models?
Web computing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Web computing management and find out what it really means.
– Consider your own Public Cloud Computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Public Cloud Computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Unified Parallel C Critical Criteria:
Generalize Unified Parallel C risks and budget for Unified Parallel C challenges.
– How do we measure improved Public Cloud Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Public Cloud Computing?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Public Cloud Computing processes?
Smarter Computing Critical Criteria:
Trace Smarter Computing planning and plan concise Smarter Computing education.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Public Cloud Computing move?
Task parallelism Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Task parallelism tasks and find out what it really means.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Public Cloud Computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Public Cloud Computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– In what ways are Public Cloud Computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Linux kernel Critical Criteria:
Trace Linux kernel governance and budget for Linux kernel challenges.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Public Cloud Computing requirements in detail?
– Do Public Cloud Computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are there recognized Public Cloud Computing problems?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Guide Microsoft Azure tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Microsoft Azure goal is.
– Will Public Cloud Computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Google Compute Engine Critical Criteria:
Start Google Compute Engine management and describe the risks of Google Compute Engine sustainability.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Public Cloud Computing leaders?
– What are the long-term Public Cloud Computing goals?
– What will drive Public Cloud Computing change?
Bit-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Bit-level parallelism tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Bit-level parallelism services.
– Is Public Cloud Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How important is Public Cloud Computing to the user organizations mission?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Microsoft Online Services goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Microsoft Online Services projects.
– When a Public Cloud Computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Public Cloud Computing activities?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about EXo Platform goals and optimize EXo Platform leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is the Public Cloud Computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Can we do Public Cloud Computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What about Public Cloud Computing Analysis of results?
Flynn’s taxonomy Critical Criteria:
Mix Flynn’s taxonomy risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Flynn’s taxonomy strategies.
– What are the usability implications of Public Cloud Computing actions?
– Who needs to know about Public Cloud Computing ?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Startup company risks and track iterative Startup company results.
– What is the purpose of Public Cloud Computing in relation to the mission?
Data centers Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Data centers quality and optimize Data centers leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– Have all basic functions of Public Cloud Computing been defined?
– How do we maintain Public Cloud Computings Integrity?
– What are current Public Cloud Computing Paradigms?
Manycore processor Critical Criteria:
Adapt Manycore processor engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Manycore processor.
– In the case of a Public Cloud Computing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Public Cloud Computing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Public Cloud Computing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Public Cloud Computing project?
– How do we go about Securing Public Cloud Computing?
Cloud storage Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Cloud storage tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Cloud storage.
– For cloud storage, are all data encrypted in storage and does the cloud vendor have an agreement with hopkins to preserve security and confidentiality?
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– What are some good choices for HIPAA compliant cloud storage?
– What are the ramifications of cloud storage?
– How to Secure Public Cloud Computing?
Computer cluster Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer cluster strategies and drive action.
– What are our Public Cloud Computing Processes?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Steer Cloud database failures and research ways can we become the Cloud database company that would put us out of business.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Public Cloud Computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the source of the strategies for Public Cloud Computing strengthening and reform?
VMware ESX Critical Criteria:
Give examples of VMware ESX quality and slay a dragon.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Public Cloud Computing processes of our organization?
– Is Public Cloud Computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
Digital Equipment Corporation Critical Criteria:
Guard Digital Equipment Corporation governance and learn.
– What are the business goals Public Cloud Computing is aiming to achieve?
– What are the short and long-term Public Cloud Computing goals?
– How will you measure your Public Cloud Computing effectiveness?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Parallel computing adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Public Cloud Computing leader?
– Think of your Public Cloud Computing project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Lead with Public Cloud Computing in Mind?
Instruction-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Instruction-level parallelism outcomes and maintain Instruction-level parallelism for success.
– Is maximizing Public Cloud Computing protection the same as minimizing Public Cloud Computing loss?
Google Now Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Google Now decisions and oversee implementation of Google Now.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Public Cloud Computing delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Public Cloud Computing with what users do day-to-day?
– Which Public Cloud Computing goals are the most important?
Platform engineering Critical Criteria:
Learn from Platform engineering leadership and slay a dragon.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud Computing?
– How would one define Public Cloud Computing leadership?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Test HP Cloud planning and look for lots of ideas.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Public Cloud Computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Public Cloud Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
Simultaneous multithreading Critical Criteria:
Steer Simultaneous multithreading engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Simultaneous multithreading results.
– Are we Assessing Public Cloud Computing and Risk?
– How to deal with Public Cloud Computing Changes?
Apple Inc. Critical Criteria:
Meet over Apple Inc. results and get answers.
– How do we go about Comparing Public Cloud Computing approaches/solutions?
Temporal multithreading Critical Criteria:
Devise Temporal multithreading goals and finalize the present value of growth of Temporal multithreading.
– How can you negotiate Public Cloud Computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Start Systems architecture tasks and oversee Systems architecture management by competencies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Public Cloud Computing is underway?
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Performance engineering goals and research ways can we become the Performance engineering company that would put us out of business.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Public Cloud Computing?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Talk about Computer hardware issues and acquire concise Computer hardware education.
– Does Public Cloud Computing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Instruction window Critical Criteria:
X-ray Instruction window management and adjust implementation of Instruction window.
– Do those selected for the Public Cloud Computing team have a good general understanding of what Public Cloud Computing is all about?
– Why are Public Cloud Computing skills important?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Cloud computing security management and display thorough understanding of the Cloud computing security process.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Public Cloud Computing objectives?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Public Cloud Computing moving forward?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
Core business Critical Criteria:
Generalize Core business decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Core business.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Public Cloud Computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Public Cloud Computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
Non-disclosure agreement Critical Criteria:
Boost Non-disclosure agreement engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Public Cloud Computing forward?
– How do we keep improving Public Cloud Computing?
Parallel Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Parallel Virtual Machine engagements and display thorough understanding of the Parallel Virtual Machine process.
– Among the Public Cloud Computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Public Cloud Computing opportunities costing us money?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Interpolate National Diet Library risks and observe effective National Diet Library.
– What are the disruptive Public Cloud Computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
CNET News Critical Criteria:
Focus on CNET News projects and attract CNET News skills.
– What are our needs in relation to Public Cloud Computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Value SAP Cloud Platform tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive SAP Cloud Platform services.
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Smarter Planet engagements and gather Smarter Planet models .
– How will you know that the Public Cloud Computing project has been successful?
– Is Supporting Public Cloud Computing documentation required?
Operating expense Critical Criteria:
Recall Operating expense management and report on setting up Operating expense without losing ground.
– Think about the functions involved in your Public Cloud Computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Public Cloud Computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Performance metric Critical Criteria:
Mine Performance metric results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Public Cloud Computing study?
– Have you defined IT risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Guide Software engineering tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Software engineering goal is.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Remote Job Entry Critical Criteria:
Drive Remote Job Entry visions and look in other fields.
Device independence Critical Criteria:
Meet over Device independence governance and devise Device independence key steps.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Public Cloud Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
Asymmetric multiprocessing Critical Criteria:
Shape Asymmetric multiprocessing risks and drive action.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Public Cloud Computing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How is the value delivered by Public Cloud Computing being measured?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Align Web API planning and pioneer acquisition of Web API systems.
– Is a Public Cloud Computing Team Work effort in place?
Disaster recovery Critical Criteria:
Devise Disaster recovery planning and point out improvements in Disaster recovery.
– What are some of our practices for having application consistent snapshots across multiple persistent storage systems for disaster recovery and or high availability purposes?
– Has Management the adequacy of recovery team coverage for the disaster recovery and business continuation plan and the frequency of such reviews?
– How do you intend to fund the reopening: from existing business sources, your own resources, other investors, banks, lenders, or a mix?
– What are our disaster recovery goal prioritazations? Do we want to get the system up as quickly as possible?
– Will we rebuild to how things were before the disaster, or do we reset and do some things differently?
– How frequently, if at all, do we conduct a business impact analysis (bia) and risk assessment (ra)?
– Incorporated your analysis of the market conditions postdisaster into your recovery plan?
– How can sdn be applied in the context of disaster recovery and high availability?
– Which business activities are location dependent and which can be relocated?
– To what extent are business owners involved in the bc management lifecycle?
– How often do you fully test your disaster recovery capabilities?
– How would satellite internet change disaster recovery in haiti?
– Will the post-disaster market change your customers needs?
– Inside the new building what equipment is/goes where?
– Do you need any special (e.g., flood) insurance now?
– Insurance covering equipment replacement needs?
– Condition of the business pre-disaster?
– What are your chances for success?
– Equipment in working order?
– What needs to be replaced?
Vector processor Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Vector processor planning and develop and take control of the Vector processor initiative.
– Which customers cant participate in our Public Cloud Computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Public Cloud Computing project?
Personal cloud Critical Criteria:
Own Personal cloud tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Personal cloud projects.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Public Cloud Computing?
– What are the barriers to increased Public Cloud Computing production?
– Does the Public Cloud Computing task fit the clients priorities?
Ateji PX Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Ateji PX failures and cater for concise Ateji PX education.
– Do we all define Public Cloud Computing in the same way?
Cloud management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Cloud management failures and innovate what needs to be done with Cloud management.
– How can you verify that the virtualization platform or cloud management software running on the systems you use, which you did not install and do not control, does not contain malware?
– Cloud management for Public Cloud Computing do we really need one?
– Why should we adopt a Public Cloud Computing framework?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Abiquo Enterprise Edition adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Abiquo Enterprise Edition controls.
Push technology Critical Criteria:
Scan Push technology decisions and gather practices for scaling Push technology.
– How do we Identify specific Public Cloud Computing investment and emerging trends?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Public Cloud Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Public Cloud Computing External links:
Public Cloud Computing Providers | CenturyLink
HPE Helion External links:
Login – HPE Helion OpenStack
OpenStack and HPE Helion for the Cloud | KeyInfo | California
Web computing External links:
Energy-Efficient Mobile Web Computing | Computer …
[PDF]BioHPC Web Computing Resources at CBSU
Unified Parallel C External links:
GitHub – waltherg/upc: Unified Parallel C
UPC (Unified Parallel C) – NERSC
[PDF]Unified Parallel C on BlueGene/L – computing.llnl.gov
Task parallelism External links:
Task parallelism and high-performance languages …
Tip: Using task parallelism in multicore LabView | EE Times
Task Parallelism (Concurrency Runtime)
Linux kernel External links:
2-Year-Old Linux Kernel Issue Resurfaces As High-Risk Flaw
Linux kernel – Official Site
Pantech UML295 Linux kernel support | Verizon Community
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Essentials | Azure training – cloud services
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Azure Regions | Microsoft Azure
Google Compute Engine External links:
Google Compute Engine Snapshots
Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine
Bit-level parallelism External links:
Bit-level Parallelism Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
EXo Platform External links:
AWS Marketplace: eXo Platform powered by Bitnami
eXo Platform (exoplatform) on Pinterest
eXo Platform Documentation
Flynn’s taxonomy External links:
Flynn’s Taxonomy by Eric Aubanel on Prezi
Startup company External links:
Startup Company: The Game
mu Space Corp, Thailand-based satellite startup company.
Data centers External links:
Lifeline Data Centers – Official Site
Cloud storage External links:
odrive – Sync all cloud storage in one place
Cloud Storage – Online Data Storage | Google Cloud Platform
Cloud migration between cloud storage providers | Cloudsfer
Computer cluster External links:
Computer Cluster | Wilson College
ITS Computer Cluster Printing Request
HIDDEN MENU OBD ONBOARD COMPUTER CLUSTER …
Cloud database External links:
SQL Cloud Database Product | NuoDB
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
VMware ESX External links:
[PDF]Vmware Esx Administration Guide – thejean.store
Digital Equipment Corporation External links:
Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) | American …
Digital Equipment Corporation – CHM Revolution
Xd Ada Trademark – Digital Equipment Corporation – …
Instruction-level parallelism External links:
The Journal of Instruction-Level Parallelism
[PDF]Chapter 3 Instruction-Level Parallelism and Its …
What is Instruction-Level Parallelism? Webopedia …
Google Now External links:
Introducing Google Now – YouTube
Google Now starts showing gas stations along your route
Google Now Has Its Own Fidget Spinner App | Time
HP Cloud External links:
HP Cloud Storage Access Platform & Solutions – Gladinet
Using HP Cloud Recovery Client – YouTube
Simultaneous multithreading External links:
[PDF]Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) – TheCAT
Apple Inc. External links:
Apple Inc. – AAPL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Apple Inc.: NASDAQ:AAPL quotes & news – Google Finance
Systems architecture External links:
DoD Open Systems Architecture – Home | Facebook
Software Systems Architecture
Systems Architecture Guild – YouTube
Performance engineering External links:
KPE Korkar Performance Engineering
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – Official Site
Computer hardware External links:
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
Computer Hardware Flashcards | Quizlet
What Is Computer Hardware – Study.com
Cloud computing security External links:
Cloud Computing Security | FNTS
DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide …
Core business External links:
Core Business Solutions | ISO Certification for Small …
US Bank Annual Report 2015 – Core Business
Top Managed Services Provider – CORE Business Services
Non-disclosure agreement External links:
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), also referred to as a confidentiality statement or clause, is a document that offers protection to people engaged in a business relationship where confidential information is shared.
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Cornell University
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Welcome | USPS
Parallel Virtual Machine External links:
[PDF]Pvm Parallel Virtual Machine – justborn.store
National Diet Library External links:
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
CNET News External links:
Technology News – CNET News – Page 5 – CNET
Watch CNET News Online | Stream on Hulu
CNET News Help and Support – Salesforce.com
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
SAP Cloud Platform (@sapcp) | Twitter
Overview | SAP Cloud Platform
Smarter Planet External links:
IBM100 – Smarter Planet – IBM – United States
IBM and ILOG for a smarter planet – SmartData Collective
Operating expense External links:
Operating Expense – Investopedia
Operating Expense Ratio – OER – Investopedia
Real Estate Definitions: Operating Expense Ratio
Performance metric External links:
performance metrics – Wiktionary
performance metric – Wiktionary
Software engineering External links:
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Software Engineering Institute
Remote Job Entry External links:
Remote Job Entry Through the MODCOMP – …
Asymmetric multiprocessing External links:
[PDF]Evaluating Asymmetric Multiprocessing for Mobile …
Asymmetric Multiprocessing Real Time Operating …
Web API External links:
Web API Admin Site – Votes PA
SmartBid Web Api
Disaster recovery External links:
Recovers – Community-Powered Disaster Recovery
Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery
South Carolina Disaster Recovery Office
Vector processor External links:
[PDF]CSC506 Vector Processor Homework – due Friday, …
Personal cloud External links:
Personal Cloud – FREE download Personal Cloud
Personal Cloud Backup Pricing, Plans & Features | Carbonite
Cloud management External links:
Cloud Management Suite – IT Patch Management and …
Cloud Management Platform | Embotics vCommander
Cloud Management & Optimization | CloudHealth Technologies
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
CTC????????????????Abiquo Enterprise Edition …
Push technology External links:
Documentation and Downloads | Push Technology
Push, or server push, describes a style of Internet-based communication where the request for a given transaction is initiated by the publisher or central server. It is contrasted with pull/get, where the request for the transmission of information is initiated by the receiver or client.
Push technology (make snazzier title)