What is involved in Financial audit
Find out what the related areas are that Financial audit connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Financial audit thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Financial audit journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Financial audit leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Financial audit related domains to cover and 160 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Financial audit, Internal audit, Historical cost, Assurance services, Generally accepted auditing standards, Scope limitation, External audit staff, Chancellor of the Exchequer, FTSE 100 Index, Government Accountability Office, Information asymmetry, Private company, Tax accounting, Separation of duties, Generally accepted accounting principles, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia, Cost of goods sold, Stock market index, Governmental accounting, FTSE 250 Index, Working paper, Enron scandal, Income statement, Accounting scandals, Notes to the financial statements, Cash flow statement, Management Accounting Principles, Matching principle, Auditor’s report, Chartered Certified Accountant, T accounts, Certified Public Accountant, Convergence of accounting standards, Financial accounting, Accounting networks and associations, Computer Assisted Audit Tools, Market capitalization, Management discussion and analysis, Social accounting, Limited company, General ledger, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Constant purchasing power accounting, Luca Pacioli, International Financial Reporting Standards, Positive accounting, Certified General Accountant, Comparison of accounting software, National Audit Office, Debits and credits, Public company, Tax accounting in the United States, Social Science Research Network, Cost accounting, Trial balance, Revenue recognition, Accounting period, Economic entity, International Standards on Auditing, Management accounting:
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Use past Financial audit adoptions and describe which business rules are needed as Financial audit interface.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Financial audit process?
– How do we Improve Financial audit service perception, and satisfaction?
Internal audit Critical Criteria:
Value Internal audit governance and question.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Financial audit?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
– How is the value delivered by Financial audit being measured?
– How do we maintain Financial audits Integrity?
Historical cost Critical Criteria:
Drive Historical cost tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Financial audit project?
– How will you know that the Financial audit project has been successful?
– What are the short and long-term Financial audit goals?
Assurance services Critical Criteria:
Consult on Assurance services strategies and research ways can we become the Assurance services company that would put us out of business.
– What are our needs in relation to Financial audit skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How will you measure your Financial audit effectiveness?
– How can we improve Financial audit?
Generally accepted auditing standards Critical Criteria:
Analyze Generally accepted auditing standards decisions and customize techniques for implementing Generally accepted auditing standards controls.
– How do we measure improved Financial audit service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Financial audit dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does our organization need more Financial audit education?
Scope limitation Critical Criteria:
Frame Scope limitation visions and balance specific methods for improving Scope limitation results.
– Does Financial audit create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is our formula for success in Financial audit ?
– Does Financial audit appropriately measure and monitor risk?
External audit staff Critical Criteria:
Revitalize External audit staff projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Financial audit processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Financial audit ?
– How can skill-level changes improve Financial audit?
Chancellor of the Exchequer Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Chancellor of the Exchequer visions and get going.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Financial audit project manager?
– What is the source of the strategies for Financial audit strengthening and reform?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Financial audit opportunities costing us money?
FTSE 100 Index Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate FTSE 100 Index decisions and mentor FTSE 100 Index customer orientation.
– When a Financial audit manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are accountability and ownership for Financial audit clearly defined?
– Why should we adopt a Financial audit framework?
Government Accountability Office Critical Criteria:
Chart Government Accountability Office tasks and shift your focus.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Financial audit activities?
– What are the business goals Financial audit is aiming to achieve?
Information asymmetry Critical Criteria:
Merge Information asymmetry results and gather practices for scaling Information asymmetry.
– Does Financial audit include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who will provide the final approval of Financial audit deliverables?
Private company Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Private company visions and slay a dragon.
– Does Financial audit analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are specific Financial audit Rules to follow?
Tax accounting Critical Criteria:
Confer over Tax accounting outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Tax accounting.
– Do we monitor the Financial audit decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is there any existing Financial audit governance structure?
– Does the Financial audit task fit the clients priorities?
Separation of duties Critical Criteria:
Debate over Separation of duties strategies and integrate design thinking in Separation of duties innovation.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Financial audit process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Financial audit process available?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Financial audit strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– To what extent does management recognize Financial audit as a tool to increase the results?
Generally accepted accounting principles Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Generally accepted accounting principles goals and oversee Generally accepted accounting principles management by competencies.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Financial audit?
Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia Critical Criteria:
Refer to Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia engagements and probe Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia strategic alliances.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Financial audit product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Financial audit is underway?
– What vendors make products that address the Financial audit needs?
Cost of goods sold Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Cost of goods sold projects and reduce Cost of goods sold costs.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Financial audit is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is Financial audit Required?
Stock market index Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Stock market index tasks and define Stock market index competency-based leadership.
– Is maximizing Financial audit protection the same as minimizing Financial audit loss?
– How do we Lead with Financial audit in Mind?
Governmental accounting Critical Criteria:
Steer Governmental accounting adoptions and catalog what business benefits will Governmental accounting goals deliver if achieved.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Financial audit into the services that we provide?
– How can you measure Financial audit in a systematic way?
FTSE 250 Index Critical Criteria:
Audit FTSE 250 Index engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and FTSE 250 Index strategies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Financial audit services/products?
– Is the Financial audit organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Working paper Critical Criteria:
Consult on Working paper failures and prioritize challenges of Working paper.
– Do Financial audit rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Enron scandal Critical Criteria:
Check Enron scandal risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Enron scandal is getting what it needs.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Financial audit study?
– Do we have past Financial audit Successes?
Income statement Critical Criteria:
Generalize Income statement projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Income statement decisions.
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– If the firm is able to meet its short-term financial obligations (is it solvent?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– What are the cash flows from investing and financing activities?
– Do substantial overbillings reflect a strong cash balance?
– How well are assets being used to generate sales revenue?
– When sales decline, what can I do to weather the storm?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
– Are warranty liabilities aggressive or conservative?
– Were some investments sold that brought in cash?
– What is the benefit of double-entry bookkeeping?
– Who are the users of accounting information?
– What is the formula for return on equity?
– What is the balance of total liabilities?
– Is too much cash tied up in inventories?
– What do liquidity ratios measure?
– What do activity ratios measure?
– Is the profit margin holding?
– What is Return on Equity?
– How is equity calculated?
Accounting scandals Critical Criteria:
Nurse Accounting scandals results and check on ways to get started with Accounting scandals.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Financial audit with what users do day-to-day?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Financial audit project?
Notes to the financial statements Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Notes to the financial statements visions and find out.
– Does Financial audit systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Cash flow statement Critical Criteria:
Value Cash flow statement management and achieve a single Cash flow statement view and bringing data together.
– What are the key elements of your Financial audit performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we know that any Financial audit analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Management Accounting Principles Critical Criteria:
Track Management Accounting Principles tasks and get answers.
– Think of your Financial audit project. what are the main functions?
– Have all basic functions of Financial audit been defined?
Matching principle Critical Criteria:
Participate in Matching principle strategies and sort Matching principle activities.
– How do we manage Financial audit Knowledge Management (KM)?
Auditor’s report Critical Criteria:
Refer to Auditor’s report governance and budget for Auditor’s report challenges.
– What is Effective Financial audit?
Chartered Certified Accountant Critical Criteria:
Own Chartered Certified Accountant risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Chartered Certified Accountant skills.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Financial audit processes?
– Do we all define Financial audit in the same way?
T accounts Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on T accounts quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential T accounts information.
– Are vendor default accounts and passwords disabled or changed on production systems before putting a system into production?
– Who has what accounts?
Certified Public Accountant Critical Criteria:
Examine Certified Public Accountant goals and observe effective Certified Public Accountant.
– Can we add value to the current Financial audit decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Financial audit forward?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Financial audit?
Convergence of accounting standards Critical Criteria:
Frame Convergence of accounting standards adoptions and reduce Convergence of accounting standards costs.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Financial audit process?
– Does Financial audit analysis show the relationships among important Financial audit factors?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Financial accounting outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
Accounting networks and associations Critical Criteria:
Confer over Accounting networks and associations strategies and budget for Accounting networks and associations challenges.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Financial audit? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Computer Assisted Audit Tools Critical Criteria:
Investigate Computer Assisted Audit Tools planning and look at it backwards.
– Among the Financial audit product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are all of our Financial audit domains and what do they do?
Market capitalization Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Market capitalization leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Market capitalization.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Financial audit delivery for example is new software needed?
– How important is Financial audit to the user organizations mission?
Management discussion and analysis Critical Criteria:
Read up on Management discussion and analysis quality and devote time assessing Management discussion and analysis and its risk.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Financial audit leaders?
Social accounting Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Social accounting failures and look at it backwards.
– What business benefits will Financial audit goals deliver if achieved?
– Who sets the Financial audit standards?
Limited company Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Limited company engagements and test out new things.
General ledger Critical Criteria:
Mine General ledger results and devise General ledger key steps.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Financial audit products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the long-term Financial audit goals?
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Critical Criteria:
Confer re Public Company Accounting Oversight Board issues and look in other fields.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Financial audit that make it risky?
Constant purchasing power accounting Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Constant purchasing power accounting outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Financial audit strengthening and reform actually originate?
Luca Pacioli Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Luca Pacioli quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Luca Pacioli.
International Financial Reporting Standards Critical Criteria:
Refer to International Financial Reporting Standards goals and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Financial audit objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Financial audit leader?
Positive accounting Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Positive accounting tactics and customize techniques for implementing Positive accounting controls.
– Is there a Financial audit Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Financial audit processes?
Certified General Accountant Critical Criteria:
Canvass Certified General Accountant failures and reduce Certified General Accountant costs.
– Consider your own Financial audit project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we go about Comparing Financial audit approaches/solutions?
Comparison of accounting software Critical Criteria:
Probe Comparison of accounting software visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Comparison of accounting software services.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Financial audit experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are our Financial audit Processes?
National Audit Office Critical Criteria:
Talk about National Audit Office visions and reduce National Audit Office costs.
– What is the purpose of Financial audit in relation to the mission?
Debits and credits Critical Criteria:
Read up on Debits and credits results and report on setting up Debits and credits without losing ground.
– Do all accounting systems require using debits and credits?
– Are there Financial audit problems defined?
Public company Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Public company quality and probe Public company strategic alliances.
Tax accounting in the United States Critical Criteria:
Apply Tax accounting in the United States projects and define Tax accounting in the United States competency-based leadership.
Social Science Research Network Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Social Science Research Network outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Social Science Research Network services.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Financial audit moving forward?
Cost accounting Critical Criteria:
Trace Cost accounting engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Financial audit does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How to deal with Financial audit Changes?
– Is cost accounting the answer?
Trial balance Critical Criteria:
Examine Trial balance tactics and customize techniques for implementing Trial balance controls.
Revenue recognition Critical Criteria:
Analyze Revenue recognition failures and summarize a clear Revenue recognition focus.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Financial audit been identified and analyzed?
– Is revenue recognition aggressive or conservative?
Accounting period Critical Criteria:
Generalize Accounting period failures and balance specific methods for improving Accounting period results.
– what is the best design framework for Financial audit organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Financial audit project?
– What is going to be the accounting period?
Economic entity Critical Criteria:
Rank Economic entity visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Have you identified your Financial audit key performance indicators?
International Standards on Auditing Critical Criteria:
Rank International Standards on Auditing tasks and drive action.
– Are there Financial audit Models?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Jump start Management accounting results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Management accounting projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Financial audit? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is the scope of Financial audit defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Financial audit Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Internal audit External links:
Internal Audit – AICPA
Internal Audit Definition | Investopedia
Title:(internal Audit) jobs | Simply Hired
Historical cost External links:
[PDF]Historical Cost Indexes
Historical cost — AccountingTools
Historical Cost – Investopedia
Assurance services External links:
Audit and Assurance Services – TJS Deemer Dana
TITLE ASSURANCE SERVICES, LLC – Bizapedia.com
Professionals | NASW Assurance Services
Generally accepted auditing standards External links:
10 Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) – YouTube
AU 150 Generally Accepted Auditing Standards – PCAOB
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards – GAAS
Scope limitation External links:
scope limitation Research Paper – 1033 Words – StudyMode
Scope limitation — AccountingTools
Chancellor of the Exchequer External links:
The Chancellor of the Exchequer (Book, 1980) …
FTSE 100 Index External links:
FTSE 100 Index – 32 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends
UKX Quote – FTSE 100 Index – Bloomberg Markets
Government Accountability Office External links:
31 U.S. Code § 702 – Government Accountability Office | …
Information asymmetry External links:
[PDF]Essays on information asymmetry and the firm
Private company External links:
Laing Industries | Diverisifed Private Company
Private Company – Investopedia
Tax accounting External links:
Tax Accounting Jobs – Search Tax Accounting Job …
Tax Accounting – Investopedia
Separation of duties External links:
Separation of Duties Guide
Separation of Duties | Food and Nutrition Service
Generally accepted accounting principles External links:
GAAP – Generally Accepted Accounting Principles | …
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (United …
80.20 – Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Cost of goods sold External links:
Cost Of Goods Sold – COGS Definition | Investopedia
Form 1125 A, Cost of Goods Sold | Internal Revenue Service
[PDF]Form 1125-A Cost of Goods Sold – Internal Revenue …
Stock market index External links:
SWTSX Schwab Total Stock Market Index Fund SWTSX …
Governmental accounting External links:
Governmental Accounting (Capital Projects Funding, …
Governmental Accounting: Fundamental Principles …
Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting …
FTSE 250 Index External links:
GB00BV8VN686.L Historical Prices | HSBC FTSE 250 Index …
FTSE 250 Index Future | ICE
Working paper External links:
[PDF]NBER WORKING PAPER SERIES MINIMUM WAGE …
evans.uw.edu/sites/default/files/NBER Working Paper.pdf
Working Paper Application / Overview
A working paper or work paper or workpaper may refer to: A preliminary scientific or technical paper. Often, authors will release working papers to share ideas about a topic or to elicit feedback before submitting to a peer reviewed conference or academic journal. Working papers are often the basis for related works, and may in themselves be cited by peer-review papers. They may be considered as grey literature. Sometimes the term working paper is used synonymously as technical report. Working papers are typically hosted on websites, belonging either to the author or the author’s affiliated institution. The United Nations uses the term “working paper” in approximately this sense for the draft of a resolution. Documents required for a minor to get a job in certain states within the United States. Such papers usually require the employer, parent/guardian, school, and a physician to agree to the terms of work laid out by the employer. Documents required on an audit of a company’s financial statements. The working papers are the property of the accounting firm conducting the audit. These papers are formally referred to as Audit Documentation or sometimes as the audit file.
Enron scandal External links:
A Basic Overview of The Enron Scandal.mp4 – YouTube
Behind the Enron Scandal – TIME
Income statement External links:
Income Statement Definition | Investopedia
WMT Income Statement | Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Stock – Yahoo
Accounting scandals External links:
Deloitte to Be Latest to Settle In Accounting Scandals – WSJ
CORPORATE ACCOUNTING SCANDALS
Enron CEO warned about ‘wave of accounting scandals’ – CNN
Notes to the financial statements External links:
[DOC]Notes to the financial statements: Note 20
[PDF]Notes To The Financial Statements – chenxin.store
Notes to the Financial Statements- Reporting …
Cash flow statement External links:
What Is a Cash Flow Statement? — The Motley Fool
[PDF]How to Prepare a Cash Flow Statement – Loans | Zions …
Cash Flow Statement | Format | Example | Sections
Management Accounting Principles External links:
Management accounting principles (Book, 1965) …
Management accounting principles (Book, 1997) …
Matching principle External links:
matching principle definition | Dictionary | AccountingCoach
Matching Principle – Accounting Simplified
Auditor’s report External links:
T accounts External links:
Using T Accounts Flashcards | Quizlet
Certified Public Accountant External links:
PICPA – Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Certified Public Accountant – CPA Definition | Investopedia
Certified Public Accountant – CPA – Investopedia
Convergence of accounting standards External links:
Video on the Convergence of Accounting Standards (US …
Financial accounting External links:
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
Chapter 3: Budgeting, Financial Accounting for Local …
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. …
Computer Assisted Audit Tools External links:
[PDF]Computer Assisted Audit Tools – AOI Institute
Market capitalization External links:
Market Capitalization – Investopedia
US Total Market Capitalization (Market Daily, Percent of …
Altcoinmarketcap | Altcoin Market Capitalization, an …
Social accounting External links:
Social Accounting: An Emerging Career Path for …
What is the importance of social accounting? – Quora
Limited company External links:
Aurobindo Pharma Limited Company Information | Drugs.com
Prudential Public Limited Company (ADR): NYSE:PUK …
Sky WiFi – A Sky UK Limited company
General ledger External links:
[PDF]POSITION Accountant TITLE: I-General Ledger
General Ledger Account Titles | Procurement Services
US Standard General Ledger (USSGL) – Bureau of the …
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board External links:
[PDF]Public Company Accounting Oversight Board – …
Constant purchasing power accounting External links:
Constant Purchasing Power Accounting | Gulf Writing
Constant purchasing power accounting | CourseNotes
Luca Pacioli External links:
Luca Pacioli: Father of Accounting – YouTube
Luca Pacioli – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Luca Pacioli Professional Services – Home | Facebook
International Financial Reporting Standards External links:
International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS
Positive accounting External links:
Positive Accounting Ltd – Home | Facebook
Positive Accounting Solutions, LLC, Home.
Certified General Accountant External links:
Tax CPA CGA – Certified General Accountant
What does a Certified General Accountant do? (with …
National Audit Office External links:
[PDF]AN OVERVIEW OF THE NATIONAL AUDIT OFFICE
National Audit Office | national-audit-office | Revision World
Rolling-out Universal Credit – National Audit Office (NAO)
Debits and credits External links:
Debits and Credits in Double-Entry Bookkeeping
Debits and credits — AccountingTools
Trick to remember debits and credits – YouTube
Public company External links:
footnoted* — Sifting Through Public Company Filings So …
Group Lease Public Company Limited: BKK:GL quotes & …
Monitor Public Company Risk | CreditRiskMonitor
Social Science Research Network External links:
Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
Law and Social Science Research Network – LASSnet
Social Science Research Network (SSRN) | Edmond J. …
Cost accounting External links:
[PDF]Cost Accounting – Course Syllabus
Cost accounting. (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
Cost accounting (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Trial balance External links:
Trial balance report (LedgerTrialBalance) [AX 2012]
Trial Balance – Video | Investopedia
Revenue recognition External links:
Revenue Recognition Impact on Insurance Industry
Revenue Recognition Definition | Investopedia
Accounting period External links:
Accounting Period – Investopedia
Change in Accounting Period – IRS Tax Map
Economic entity External links:
“The Economic Entity” by Maurice J. Dix – Fordham University
What is Economic Entity Assumption? definition and …
Management accounting External links:
Title Management Accounting – scribd.com
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]