What is involved in Public Cloud
Find out what the related areas are that Public Cloud connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Public Cloud thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Public Cloud journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Public Cloud leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Public Cloud related domains to cover and 167 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Public Cloud, Smarter Computing, Service-Oriented Architecture, Google App Engine, Non-disclosure agreement, Parallel programming model, Research and Development, IT infrastructure, Amazon Web Services, Computer bureau, Systems architecture, Web services, Transaction processing, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, Data center, Personal cloud, Capital expenditure, Device independence, Code on demand, Audit log, Temporal multithreading, Parallel slowdown, Carrier cloud, National Diet Library, Karp–Flatt metric, Performance engineering, Comparison of structured storage software, CNET News, EMC Atmos, Parallel Virtual Machine, Instruction window, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Mobile backend as a service, Parallel random-access machine, Robot as a Service, Computational resource, Systems engineering, Apache CloudStack, Systolic array, Stream processing, Distributed shared memory, Economies of scale, Web API, Virtual private cloud, Web engineering, Manycore processor, Massively parallel, Microsoft Azure, Cloud engineering, Computer performance:
Public Cloud Critical Criteria:
Mine Public Cloud issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Do I establish a private (or community) cloud as a staging platform as we learn more about public clouds?
– How will the switch happen to public cloud when the private cloud infrastructure gets mixed out?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Public Cloud been identified and analyzed?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Public Cloud?
– What about Public Cloud Analysis of results?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Smarter Computing Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Smarter Computing decisions and acquire concise Smarter Computing education.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Public Cloud?
– What are the short and long-term Public Cloud goals?
Service-Oriented Architecture Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Service-Oriented Architecture goals and handle a jump-start course to Service-Oriented Architecture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Public Cloud product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Public Cloud is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is there a Public Cloud Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Google App Engine Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Google App Engine results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Google App Engine decisions.
– Does Public Cloud create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is the Public Cloud organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we maintain Public Clouds Integrity?
Non-disclosure agreement Critical Criteria:
Value Non-disclosure agreement issues and devote time assessing Non-disclosure agreement and its risk.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Public Cloud processes?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Public Cloud processes?
Parallel programming model Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Parallel programming model decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Parallel programming model.
– How do we measure improved Public Cloud service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are current Public Cloud Paradigms?
Research and Development Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Research and Development visions and triple focus on important concepts of Research and Development relationship management.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– What are all of our Public Cloud domains and what do they do?
– What are the long-term Public Cloud goals?
– How can the value of Public Cloud be defined?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Canvass IT infrastructure results and integrate design thinking in IT infrastructure innovation.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– What is the source of the strategies for Public Cloud strengthening and reform?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– How will you measure your Public Cloud effectiveness?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Grade Amazon Web Services planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Amazon Web Services.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Public Cloud leader?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Public Cloud activities?
– How important is Public Cloud to the user organizations mission?
Computer bureau Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Computer bureau issues and do something to it.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Public Cloud processes of our organization?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Focus on Systems architecture management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Public Cloud opportunities costing us money?
– How do we Improve Public Cloud service perception, and satisfaction?
Web services Critical Criteria:
Look at Web services results and interpret which customers can’t participate in Web services because they lack skills.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Does Public Cloud systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Public Cloud Required?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Transaction processing governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Transaction processing.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Public Cloud Management?
– How do we Lead with Public Cloud in Mind?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re General-purpose computing on graphics processing units planning and catalog what business benefits will General-purpose computing on graphics processing units goals deliver if achieved.
– Do the Public Cloud decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we know that any Public Cloud analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Study Data center goals and look for lots of ideas.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– what is the best design framework for Public Cloud organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– An administrator of a virtualized data center is particularly concerned about nic failure. what should the administrator configure to address this concern?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– What is a benefit of automated site failover capability in a data center environment?
– How likely is the current Public Cloud plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– How many data center sites do you have?
Personal cloud Critical Criteria:
Audit Personal cloud governance and look in other fields.
– Can we add value to the current Public Cloud decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
Capital expenditure Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Capital expenditure engagements and finalize specific methods for Capital expenditure acceptance.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Public Cloud experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Public Cloud moving forward?
Device independence Critical Criteria:
Own Device independence planning and describe which business rules are needed as Device independence interface.
– How can skill-level changes improve Public Cloud?
– Are there Public Cloud Models?
Code on demand Critical Criteria:
Administer Code on demand adoptions and reduce Code on demand costs.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Public Cloud project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is Public Cloud dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Audit log Critical Criteria:
Group Audit log results and describe the risks of Audit log sustainability.
– Are audit logs regularly backed up, secured, and retained for at least three months online and one-year offline for all critical systems?
– What are the disruptive Public Cloud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Which regulations state that server and audit logs must be stored on a central logging server?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Public Cloud agendas for the next 3 years?
– Maintain the integrity of audit logs through self-protection and limited auditor access?
– Are account numbers sanitized before being logged in the audit log?
Temporal multithreading Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Temporal multithreading engagements and research ways can we become the Temporal multithreading company that would put us out of business.
– Does Public Cloud appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Parallel slowdown Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Parallel slowdown failures and define what do we need to start doing with Parallel slowdown.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Public Cloud goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Public Cloud activities?
– What are our Public Cloud Processes?
Carrier cloud Critical Criteria:
Recall Carrier cloud governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Carrier cloud and constraints.
– What will drive Public Cloud change?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Focus on National Diet Library risks and pay attention to the small things.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Public Cloud that make it risky?
– When a Public Cloud manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Karp–Flatt metric Critical Criteria:
Focus on Karp–Flatt metric failures and overcome Karp–Flatt metric skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Public Cloud process?
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Performance engineering tasks and research ways can we become the Performance engineering company that would put us out of business.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Public Cloud move?
– Are accountability and ownership for Public Cloud clearly defined?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Comparison of structured storage software quality and finalize specific methods for Comparison of structured storage software acceptance.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Public Cloud effort?
CNET News Critical Criteria:
Have a session on CNET News issues and describe the risks of CNET News sustainability.
– In the case of a Public Cloud project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Public Cloud project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Public Cloud project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Public Cloud information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Public Cloud ?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to EMC Atmos outcomes and describe the risks of EMC Atmos sustainability.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Public Cloud services/products?
– What vendors make products that address the Public Cloud needs?
Parallel Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Parallel Virtual Machine planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Parallel Virtual Machine.
Instruction window Critical Criteria:
Analyze Instruction window strategies and find answers.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Public Cloud objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How can you negotiate Public Cloud successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
National Institute of Standards and Technology Critical Criteria:
Deduce National Institute of Standards and Technology issues and learn.
Mobile backend as a service Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Mobile backend as a service goals and look at the big picture.
– For your Public Cloud project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Can we do Public Cloud without complex (expensive) analysis?
Parallel random-access machine Critical Criteria:
Recall Parallel random-access machine management and oversee Parallel random-access machine management by competencies.
– How do we manage Public Cloud Knowledge Management (KM)?
Robot as a Service Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Robot as a Service outcomes and forecast involvement of future Robot as a Service projects in development.
– How do we Identify specific Public Cloud investment and emerging trends?
– What are the business goals Public Cloud is aiming to achieve?
Computational resource Critical Criteria:
Meet over Computational resource engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Computational resource goal is.
– How will you know that the Public Cloud project has been successful?
– Who needs to know about Public Cloud ?
– How to deal with Public Cloud Changes?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Systems engineering engagements and balance specific methods for improving Systems engineering results.
– The approach of traditional Public Cloud works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– The complexity of our design task is significantly affected by the nature of the objectives for the systems to be designed. is the task intricate, or difficult?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– What is the geographic and physical extent of the system?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How well should the system perform?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Why model-based architectures?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Apache CloudStack results and finalize specific methods for Apache CloudStack acceptance.
– What are our needs in relation to Public Cloud skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the barriers to increased Public Cloud production?
Systolic array Critical Criteria:
Frame Systolic array failures and report on developing an effective Systolic array strategy.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Public Cloud project?
Stream processing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Stream processing planning and budget for Stream processing challenges.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Public Cloud does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Distributed shared memory Critical Criteria:
Drive Distributed shared memory results and explain and analyze the challenges of Distributed shared memory.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Public Cloud?
– What are the usability implications of Public Cloud actions?
Economies of scale Critical Criteria:
Group Economies of scale projects and assess what counts with Economies of scale that we are not counting.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Public Cloud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do those selected for the Public Cloud team have a good general understanding of what Public Cloud is all about?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Chat re Web API quality and catalog what business benefits will Web API goals deliver if achieved.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Public Cloud process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Public Cloud process available?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Public Cloud. How do we gain traction?
– How much does Public Cloud help?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Investigate Virtual private cloud goals and change contexts.
– Do Public Cloud rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Web engineering Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Web engineering management and perfect Web engineering conflict management.
Manycore processor Critical Criteria:
Define Manycore processor risks and transcribe Manycore processor as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Which Public Cloud goals are the most important?
Massively parallel Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Massively parallel leadership and create Massively parallel explanations for all managers.
– Does Public Cloud include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we go about Securing Public Cloud?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Check Microsoft Azure tactics and oversee Microsoft Azure requirements.
– Does Public Cloud analysis show the relationships among important Public Cloud factors?
– How can you measure Public Cloud in a systematic way?
Cloud engineering Critical Criteria:
Understand Cloud engineering leadership and adjust implementation of Cloud engineering.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Public Cloud, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Public Cloud process?
– Is maximizing Public Cloud protection the same as minimizing Public Cloud loss?
Computer performance Critical Criteria:
Jump start Computer performance outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computer performance services.
– Do we have past Public Cloud Successes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Public Cloud Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Smarter Computing External links:
Google App Engine External links:
Google App Engine Documentation – Google Cloud Platform
Developing Scalable Apps with Google App Engine | …
Google App Engine – Download
Non-disclosure agreement External links:
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Welcome | USPS
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), also referred to as a confidentiality statement or clause, is a document that offers protection to people engaged in a business relationship where confidential information is shared.
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Cornell University
Parallel programming model External links:
High-level parallel programming model simplifies …
[PDF]Supporting a Flexible Parallel Programming Model …
Research and Development External links:
Research And Development Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
[USC03] 7 USC 1522: Research and development
Research And Development – R&D
IT infrastructure External links:
Nagios – The Industry Standard In IT Infrastructure Monitoring
The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
Amazon Web Services External links:
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Computer bureau External links:
Pakistan Computer Bureau – Home | Facebook
What is Computer Bureau? definition and meaning
Small Business Computer Bureau, LLC Home Page
Systems architecture External links:
Software Systems Architecture
[PDF]A framework for information systems architecture
Web services External links:
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Web Services at Achieve Beyond
Taxport: Web Services /// Welcome
Transaction processing External links:
Transaction Processing: Con…
The key to client/server computing. Transaction processing techniques are …
Merchant Transaction Processing Equipment | AppStar
What is TRANSACTION PROCESSING? definition of …
Data center External links:
Seattle Internet Colocation Data Center – Westin Building
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
ADE Data Center – Home
Personal cloud External links:
Personal Cloud Backup Pricing, Plans & Features | Carbonite
Personal Cloud – FREE download Personal Cloud
Capital expenditure External links:
Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) – Investopedia
[PDF]Capital Expenditure Policy – University of Texas …
What Is Capital Expenditure? — The Motley Fool
Code on demand External links:
[PDF]Access Code On Demand – Hart InterCivic
GitHub – ctaggart/SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
BankMobile: Code On Demand Finish Page – …
Audit log External links:
Audit Log | FileMaker Community
[DOC]*AUDIT LOG – Safe Quality Food Institute
An audit trail (also called audit log) is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event.
Carrier cloud External links:
The VT Carrier Cloud = VeriTread = The Heavy-Haul …
National Diet Library External links:
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
Performance engineering External links:
Good Parts – Performance Engineering for the Triumph TR6
KPE Korkar Performance Engineering
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – Official Site
Comparison of structured storage software External links:
Comparison of structured storage software explained
Comparison of structured storage software – WOW.com
CNET News External links:
CNET News (HD) by CNET.com on Apple Podcasts
Technology News – CNET News – Page 2 – CNET
Watch CNET News Online | Stream on Hulu
EMC Atmos External links:
[PDF]EMC ATMOS CLOUD STORAGE
EMC Atmos GeoDrive
Free EMC Atmos Fundamentals e-learning – DECN
Parallel Virtual Machine External links:
[PDF]Pvm Parallel Virtual Machine – justborn.store
Instruction window External links:
[PDF]CS–2002–03 A Large, Fast Instruction Window for …
National Institute of Standards and Technology External links:
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Mobile backend as a service External links:
MSCT Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Mobile …
Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Microsoft Azure
Parallel random-access machine External links:
parallel random-access machine – NIST
Robot as a Service External links:
Robot as a service – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Robot as a service
Robot As A Service – forbike.store
Computational resource External links:
SOCR: Statistics Online Computational Resource
A*STAR Computational Resource Centre
SOCR: Statistics Online Computational Resource
Systems engineering External links:
Integrated Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Industrial Automation | Control Systems Engineering | Valin
Apache CloudStack External links:
Marketing – Apache Cloudstack – Apache Software …
Apache CloudStack: Open Source Cloud Computing
Stream processing External links:
CiteSeerX — Stream Processing I: A Survey
Distributed shared memory External links:
[PPT]Distributed shared memory (DSM)
[PDF]CHAPTER 7: DISTRIBUTED SHARED MEMORY
[PDF]Distributed shared memory – Computer Science
Economies of scale External links:
Economies of Scale Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Community Bank Efficiency and Economies of Scale
Economies of Scale: Definition, Types – The Balance
Web API External links:
Web API Admin Site – Votes PA
Navionics Web API v2 – LAKE OF THE WOODS
Virtual private cloud External links:
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) | Google Cloud Platform
Private Cloud Hosting Services – Virtual Private Cloud
Virtual Private Cloud Services | Hostway
Web engineering External links:
What Is Web Engineering? | eHow
What are quality attributes of web engineering? – Quora
WebSite Design | Digital Marketing | Aspen Web Engineering
Massively parallel External links:
Massively Parallel Processing (DW)—a Technical …
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Essentials | Azure training – cloud services
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cloud engineering External links:
Da House of Multi-Cloud Engineering – Home | Facebook
Cloud Engineering Services
Computer performance External links:
Easy PC Optimizer | Speed Up Computer Performance
How to Boost Computer Performance: 9 Steps (with Pictures)
How to Boost Computer Performance: 9 Steps (with …