What is involved in Capital expenditure
Find out what the related areas are that Capital expenditure connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Capital expenditure thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Capital expenditure journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Capital expenditure leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Capital expenditure related domains to cover and 173 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Capital expenditure, Accounting networks and associations, Accounting period, Accounting research, Accounting standards, Annual report, Auditor’s report, Balance sheet, Bank reconciliation, Capital cost, Capitalized interest, Cash flow statement, Constant purchasing power accounting, Contract management software, Convergence of accounting standards, Cost accounting, Cost of goods sold, Debits and credits, Double-entry bookkeeping system, Economic entity, Expenses versus Capital Expenditures, FIFO and LIFO accounting, Fair value, Financial accounting, Financial audit, Financial statement, Fixed asset, Forensic accounting, Fund accounting, General journal, General ledger, Generally accepted accounting principles, Generally accepted auditing standards, Going concern, Governmental accounting, Historical cost, Income statement, Internal audit, International Financial Reporting Standards, International Standards on Auditing, Luca Pacioli, Management Accounting Principles, Management accounting, Management discussion and analysis, Matching principle, Notes to the financial statements, Operating expense, Operational costs, Positive accounting, Revenue recognition, Sarbanes–Oxley Act, Social accounting, Statement of changes in equity, T accounts, Tax accounting, Tax accounting in the United States, Total cost of ownership, Trial balance, Unit of account:
Capital expenditure Critical Criteria:
Apply Capital expenditure management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Capital expenditure.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Capital expenditure processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Capital expenditure with what users do day-to-day?
– How to deal with Capital expenditure Changes?
Accounting networks and associations Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Accounting networks and associations strategies and optimize Accounting networks and associations leadership as a key to advancement.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Capital expenditure process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Capital expenditure process available?
– Do we monitor the Capital expenditure decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the source of the strategies for Capital expenditure strengthening and reform?
Accounting period Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Accounting period risks and test out new things.
– To what extent does management recognize Capital expenditure as a tool to increase the results?
– Is Capital expenditure dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is going to be the accounting period?
Accounting research Critical Criteria:
Focus on Accounting research quality and overcome Accounting research skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Capital expenditure?
– How can you negotiate Capital expenditure successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we Improve Capital expenditure service perception, and satisfaction?
Accounting standards Critical Criteria:
Adapt Accounting standards management and pay attention to the small things.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Capital expenditure project?
– Is there any existing Capital expenditure governance structure?
Annual report Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Annual report decisions and explore and align the progress in Annual report.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Capital expenditure?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Capital expenditure objectives?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to stockholders?
– How would one define Capital expenditure leadership?
Auditor’s report Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Auditor’s report failures and find the ideas you already have.
– Who will provide the final approval of Capital expenditure deliverables?
– Is the scope of Capital expenditure defined?
– How can we improve Capital expenditure?
Balance sheet Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Balance sheet governance and perfect Balance sheet conflict management.
– How well are the companys assets being employed to generate sales revenue?
– How well the overall operations of the firm are managed (is it profitable?
– Have all costs to generate current expenses been recognized?
– What is the difference between Basic EPS and diluted EPS?
– Short-term notes payable: trade notes or borrowing?
– In what order are assets listed on a balance sheet?
– Were some investments sold that brought in cash?
– What are the executory contracts not recognized?
– What is the formula for inventory turnover?
– How much will retained profits increase by?
– Are receivables coming in too slowly?
– Is the balance of retained profits?
– What is the amount of fixed assets?
– What do liquidity ratios measure?
– What do leverage ratios measure?
– Are billings in excess of costs?
– What is Return on Equity?
– How is equity calculated?
– Are liabilities missing?
Bank reconciliation Critical Criteria:
Grasp Bank reconciliation outcomes and work towards be a leading Bank reconciliation expert.
– Which customers cant participate in our Capital expenditure domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the short and long-term Capital expenditure goals?
– What are the long-term Capital expenditure goals?
Capital cost Critical Criteria:
Match Capital cost quality and achieve a single Capital cost view and bringing data together.
– How can the value of Capital expenditure be defined?
– Are there recognized Capital expenditure problems?
– What is Effective Capital expenditure?
Capitalized interest Critical Criteria:
Read up on Capitalized interest adoptions and find answers.
– What are the disruptive Capital expenditure technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the purpose of Capital expenditure in relation to the mission?
– Is a Capital expenditure Team Work effort in place?
Cash flow statement Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Cash flow statement engagements and probe Cash flow statement strategic alliances.
– Will Capital expenditure have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Capital expenditure values?
– Do we all define Capital expenditure in the same way?
Constant purchasing power accounting Critical Criteria:
Adapt Constant purchasing power accounting quality and correct better engagement with Constant purchasing power accounting results.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Capital expenditure project manager?
– Can we do Capital expenditure without complex (expensive) analysis?
Contract management software Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Contract management software decisions and develop and take control of the Contract management software initiative.
– What are internal and external Capital expenditure relations?
– Who needs to know about Capital expenditure ?
Convergence of accounting standards Critical Criteria:
Derive from Convergence of accounting standards leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Convergence of accounting standards strategies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Capital expenditure product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Capital expenditure project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Capital expenditure project lifecycle?
– What are the barriers to increased Capital expenditure production?
Cost accounting Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cost accounting strategies and gather practices for scaling Cost accounting.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Capital expenditure. How do we gain traction?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Capital expenditure project?
– Will Capital expenditure deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is cost accounting the answer?
Cost of goods sold Critical Criteria:
Probe Cost of goods sold failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Capital expenditure, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Capital expenditure Management?
Debits and credits Critical Criteria:
Study Debits and credits tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Debits and credits decisions.
– Do all accounting systems require using debits and credits?
– How can skill-level changes improve Capital expenditure?
– What will drive Capital expenditure change?
Double-entry bookkeeping system Critical Criteria:
Define Double-entry bookkeeping system engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Double-entry bookkeeping system interface.
– Does Capital expenditure systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What vendors make products that address the Capital expenditure needs?
– How do we go about Comparing Capital expenditure approaches/solutions?
Economic entity Critical Criteria:
Rank Economic entity visions and devote time assessing Economic entity and its risk.
– Think of your Capital expenditure project. what are the main functions?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Capital expenditure?
Expenses versus Capital Expenditures Critical Criteria:
Learn from Expenses versus Capital Expenditures adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Expenses versus Capital Expenditures projects.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Capital expenditure?
– What threat is Capital expenditure addressing?
FIFO and LIFO accounting Critical Criteria:
Be clear about FIFO and LIFO accounting planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in FIFO and LIFO accounting.
Fair value Critical Criteria:
Own Fair value management and correct better engagement with Fair value results.
– What are the usability implications of Capital expenditure actions?
– How will you measure your Capital expenditure effectiveness?
– Why is Capital expenditure important for you now?
– Are estimated fair values unbiased?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Financial accounting governance and finalize the present value of growth of Financial accounting.
– Who sets the Capital expenditure standards?
– Are there Capital expenditure problems defined?
– What is our Capital expenditure Strategy?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Financial audit management and find answers.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Capital expenditure strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is there a Capital expenditure Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Analyze Financial statement goals and change contexts.
– What business benefits will Capital expenditure goals deliver if achieved?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
– How much does Capital expenditure help?
Fixed asset Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Fixed asset projects and look for lots of ideas.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Capital expenditure workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In what ways are Capital expenditure vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Capital expenditure been identified and analyzed?
Forensic accounting Critical Criteria:
Categorize Forensic accounting risks and find answers.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Capital expenditure is underway?
– What are specific Capital expenditure Rules to follow?
Fund accounting Critical Criteria:
Confer re Fund accounting leadership and learn.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Capital expenditure objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
General journal Critical Criteria:
Add value to General journal visions and finalize the present value of growth of General journal.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Capital expenditure is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we have past Capital expenditure Successes?
General ledger Critical Criteria:
Have a session on General ledger quality and intervene in General ledger processes and leadership.
– How do we know that any Capital expenditure analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Generally accepted accounting principles Critical Criteria:
Study Generally accepted accounting principles decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Generally accepted accounting principles is getting what it needs.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Capital expenditure effort?
– Are accountability and ownership for Capital expenditure clearly defined?
Generally accepted auditing standards Critical Criteria:
Add value to Generally accepted auditing standards goals and question.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Capital expenditure project?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Capital expenditure opportunities costing us money?
Going concern Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Going concern tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Going concern.
Governmental accounting Critical Criteria:
Use past Governmental accounting decisions and handle a jump-start course to Governmental accounting.
Historical cost Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Historical cost results and reduce Historical cost costs.
Income statement Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Income statement risks and mentor Income statement customer orientation.
– What is the difference between current liabilities and long-term liabilities?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– How quickly does the prospective credit customer pay its bills?
– Did the company borrow or issue shares during the year?
– How would you describe a poor, or negative, cash flow?
– What is the benefit of double-entry bookkeeping?
– Is the capitalization of expenses appropriate?
– What are the accounting principles employed?
– Who are the users of accounting information?
– What is the balance of total liabilities?
– What do profitability ratios measure?
– What constitutes a satisfactory ROA?
– What is the gain or loss on sale?
– Are progress billings unapproved?
– What do activity ratios measure?
– What are the tax ramifications?
Internal audit Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Internal audit tasks and change contexts.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Capital expenditure models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Capital expenditure processes?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
– How do we go about Securing Capital expenditure?
International Financial Reporting Standards Critical Criteria:
Deliberate International Financial Reporting Standards engagements and learn.
– In the case of a Capital expenditure project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Capital expenditure project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Capital expenditure project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we manage Capital expenditure Knowledge Management (KM)?
International Standards on Auditing Critical Criteria:
Unify International Standards on Auditing tasks and ask what if.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Capital expenditure into the services that we provide?
Luca Pacioli Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Luca Pacioli risks and correct better engagement with Luca Pacioli results.
– What are the business goals Capital expenditure is aiming to achieve?
Management Accounting Principles Critical Criteria:
Confer over Management Accounting Principles failures and report on the economics of relationships managing Management Accounting Principles and constraints.
– In a project to restructure Capital expenditure outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Canvass Management accounting failures and finalize the present value of growth of Management accounting.
– Is Supporting Capital expenditure documentation required?
Management discussion and analysis Critical Criteria:
Unify Management discussion and analysis projects and assess what counts with Management discussion and analysis that we are not counting.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Capital expenditure strengthening and reform actually originate?
Matching principle Critical Criteria:
Read up on Matching principle tasks and revise understanding of Matching principle architectures.
– When a Capital expenditure manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Notes to the financial statements Critical Criteria:
Participate in Notes to the financial statements leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Notes to the financial statements relationship management.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Capital expenditure experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Operating expense Critical Criteria:
Start Operating expense results and assess what counts with Operating expense that we are not counting.
Operational costs Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Operational costs outcomes and do something to it.
– In addition, CSPs are often challenged to reduce their overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– We are are often challenged to reduce our overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– Do Capital expenditure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Have relevant operational costs been included in NPV calculation?
– What about Capital expenditure Analysis of results?
– What are current Capital expenditure Paradigms?
Positive accounting Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Positive accounting issues and catalog what business benefits will Positive accounting goals deliver if achieved.
– What is our formula for success in Capital expenditure ?
Revenue recognition Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Revenue recognition outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Revenue recognition and constraints.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Capital expenditure in a volatile global economy?
– Is revenue recognition aggressive or conservative?
Sarbanes–Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Survey Sarbanes–Oxley Act leadership and pioneer acquisition of Sarbanes–Oxley Act systems.
– Does Capital expenditure include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Among the Capital expenditure product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we Assessing Capital expenditure and Risk?
Social accounting Critical Criteria:
Debate over Social accounting governance and look in other fields.
Statement of changes in equity Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Statement of changes in equity quality and triple focus on important concepts of Statement of changes in equity relationship management.
– Is maximizing Capital expenditure protection the same as minimizing Capital expenditure loss?
– Is Capital expenditure Required?
T accounts Critical Criteria:
Probe T accounts visions and cater for concise T accounts education.
– Are vendor default accounts and passwords disabled or changed on production systems before putting a system into production?
– How important is Capital expenditure to the user organizations mission?
– Who has what accounts?
Tax accounting Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Tax accounting leadership and attract Tax accounting skills.
Tax accounting in the United States Critical Criteria:
Infer Tax accounting in the United States adoptions and assess what counts with Tax accounting in the United States that we are not counting.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Capital expenditure study?
Total cost of ownership Critical Criteria:
Focus on Total cost of ownership adoptions and be persistent.
– Do the Capital expenditure decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Trial balance Critical Criteria:
Sort Trial balance projects and balance specific methods for improving Trial balance results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Capital expenditure project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Unit of account Critical Criteria:
Explore Unit of account issues and finalize the present value of growth of Unit of account.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Capital expenditure Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Accounting networks and associations External links:
Accounting networks and associations – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Accounting networks and associations
Accounting period External links:
Accounting Period – Investopedia
Change in Accounting Period – IRS Tax Map
Accounting research External links:
GMT Research | The accounting research firm
Accounting standards External links:
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. …
[PDF]Cost Accounting Standards Board Disclosure …
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
Annual report External links:
May 2017 Annual Report | Bloomberg
Annual Reports | Investors Title
Auditor’s report External links:
Balance sheet External links:
Sample Balance Sheet | AccountingCoach
Living Balance Sheet
Balance Sheet | Explanation | AccountingCoach
Bank reconciliation External links:
Bank Reconciliation Flashcards | Quizlet
How to Audit a Bank Reconciliation | Chron.com
Bank Reconciliation Jobs – Monster.com
Capital cost External links:
Capital Cost Database | FTA
Capital Cost Estimator – DWSIM – Chemical Process …
Capitalized interest External links:
Capitalized Interest – Pay More Later – The Balance
Cash flow statement External links:
Cash Flow Statement | Format | Example | Sections
[PDF]How to Prepare a Cash Flow Statement – Loans | Zions …
What Is a Cash Flow Statement? — The Motley Fool
Constant purchasing power accounting External links:
Constant Purchasing Power Accounting | Gulf Writing
[PDF]Constant Purchasing Power Accounting 11 …
Constant purchasing power accounting | CourseNotes
Contract management software External links:
Contract Management Software – Icertis
Contract management software | SirionLabs
Best Contract Management Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Convergence of accounting standards External links:
Video on the Convergence of Accounting Standards (US …
Cost accounting External links:
Cost Accounting – AbeBooks
Cost Accounting – Investopedia
Cost accounting (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Cost of goods sold External links:
How To Calculate Cost of Goods Sold – The Balance
What is Cost of Goods Sold? – Paychex
What is Cost of Goods Sold? (COGS) – The Balance
Debits and credits External links:
Debits and Credits – Accounting Play
DEBITS AND CREDITS – The Secret – YouTube
Trick to remember debits and credits – YouTube
Double-entry bookkeeping system External links:
Double-Entry Bookkeeping System | QuickBooks® Canada
Economic entity External links:
“The Economic Entity” by Maurice J. Dix – Fordham University
Fair value External links:
Spotlight On: Fair Value Accounting Standards
Fair Value Definition | Investopedia
True Fair Value
Financial accounting External links:
Chapter 3: Budgeting, Financial Accounting for Local …
Financial Accounting quiz’s Flashcards | Quizlet
KRS CPAS | Financial Accounting Services | Paramus, NJ
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Financial statement External links:
Financial Statement – TN.Gov
SEC.gov | Financial Statement Data Sets
Financial statement analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Fixed asset External links:
How to set up Fixed Asset Management in Microsoft Dynamics …
(RUS) Register a vehicle as a fixed asset [AX 2012]
Forensic accounting External links:
Fraud Examiners, Forensic Accounting, Fraud …
Forensic Accounting legal definition of Forensic Accounting
Fund accounting External links:
What is Fund Accounting? definition and meaning
[PDF]FUND ACCOUNTING INTRODUCTION FUND …
General journal External links:
Dynamic Ventures General Journal Entry by Dynamic …
Send and import General Journal Entries – Intuit
[PDF]CHAPTER 7 – General Journal Entries
General ledger External links:
US Standard General Ledger (USSGL) – Bureau of the …
General Ledger – AbeBooks
General Ledger Account Titles | Procurement Services
Generally accepted accounting principles External links:
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – GAAP
What are the generally accepted accounting principles …
Generally accepted auditing standards External links:
AU 150 Generally Accepted Auditing Standards – PCAOB
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards – GAAS
Going concern External links:
A going concern (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
“Lovejoy” A Going Concern (TV Episode 1993) – IMDb
[PDF]Going Concern Questionnaire – Texas Department of …
Governmental accounting External links:
Governmental Accounting (Capital Projects Funding, …
Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) – …
Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting …
Historical cost External links:
Historical Cost – Accounting Simplified
Historical Cost – Investopedia
[PDF]Historical Cost Indexes
Income statement External links:
Income Statement – Investopedia
Income Statement Definition | Investopedia
What Is an Income Statement? — The Motley Fool
Internal audit External links:
Internal Audit Definition | Investopedia
Recent Jobs – The Institute of Internal Auditors
IIA Certification – The Institute of Internal Auditors
International Financial Reporting Standards External links:
International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS
Luca Pacioli External links:
Luca Pacioli Professional Services – Home | Facebook
Luca Pacioli: Father of Accounting – YouTube
Sir. Luca Pacioli – Home | Facebook
Management Accounting Principles External links:
Management accounting principles (Book, 1965) …
Management accounting principles (Book, 1997) …
Management accounting External links:
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Rental Property Management Accounting Software | …
Management discussion and analysis External links:
Sample Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) Note: This template is provided as a background for the MD&A. Districts have been preparing the MD&A for a …
Management discussion and analysis. (eJournal / …
Management Discussion and Analysis – MD&A – Investopedia
[DOC]Sample Management Discussion and Analysis …
Matching principle External links:
matching principle definition | Dictionary | AccountingCoach
Notes to the financial statements External links:
Notes to the Financial Statements- Reporting …
Notes To The Financial Statements – Investopedia
[PDF]Notes To The Financial Statements – chenxin.store
Operating expense External links:
Operating Expense Ratio – OER – Investopedia
[PDF]Oil and Gas Operating Expense Data – State of California
Operating Expense – Investopedia
Positive accounting External links:
Positive Accounting Solutions, LLC, Home.
Positive Accounting Ltd – Home | Facebook
Positive Accounting – Positive Accounting Ltd
Revenue recognition External links:
ProRata – Revenue Recognition in QuickBooks and Xero
Flowrev – Cost & Revenue Recognition | Deferred Revenue
Revenue Recognition Impact on Insurance Industry
Social accounting External links:
H.R.5277 – Full Opportunity and Social Accounting Act …
What is the importance of social accounting? – Quora
Social Accounting: An Emerging Career Path for …
Statement of changes in equity External links:
Statement of Changes in Equity : OpenReference
[PDF]Group statement of changes in equity – Tesco PLC
T accounts External links:
Using T Accounts Flashcards | Quizlet
Tax accounting External links:
Tax Accounting Jobs – Search Tax Accounting Job …
Tax Accounting – Investopedia
Total cost of ownership External links:
[PDF]Total Cost Of Ownership – CohuHD Rugged HD …
Understanding Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in Business
[PDF]Total Cost of Ownership Modeling for Electronics – …
Trial balance External links:
QuickBooks Online Accountant Trial Balance – Intuit
Trial Balance – Video | Investopedia
Accounting Trial Balance Example and Financial …
Unit of account External links:
Chilean Unit of Account (UF): CURRENCY:CLF quotes & …
What is Unit Of Account? definition and meaning
Unit of account
A unit of account in economics is a nominal monetary unit of measure or currency used to value/cost goods, services, assets, liabilities, income, expenses; i.e., any economic item. It is one of three well-known functions of money. It lends meaning to profits, losses, liability, or assets.