What is involved in Information Privacy
Find out what the related areas are that Information Privacy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information Privacy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Certified Information Privacy Manager journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Certified Information Privacy Manager leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information Privacy related domains to cover and 186 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information Privacy, Office of the Data Protection Supervisor, Swedish Data Protection Authority, Data Protection Commissioner, Passenger Name Record, Voting system, Personal identifier, Privacy Act, United States, Data integration, Mix net, Surveillance state, Behavioral Targeting, European Data Protection Supervisor, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, Norwegian Data Protection Authority, Fair Information Practice Principles, Information Privacy, Instant messenger, Data protection, Privacy concerns with social networking services, Czech Republic, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Forensic identification, Digital Inheritance, Packet analyzer, Data validation, Right to privacy in New Zealand, Automated Target System, Personal Data Protection Act 2012, National data protection authority, Data farming, Data fusion, Privacy engineering, Genetic privacy, Data scrubbing, Location-based service, National Privacy Commission, Information Commissioner’s Office, Web literacy, European Union, Right to privacy, Data integrity, Identity theft, Data quality, National Pupil Database, Data scraping, International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, Information privacy law, Privacy-enhancing technologies, American Civil Liberties Union, Data editing, Data mining, Information sensitivity, Center for Democracy and Technology, Privacy International, Privacy breach, Expectation of privacy, United States Department of Commerce, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Information commissioner, Personally identifiable information:
Information Privacy Critical Criteria:
Graph Information Privacy projects and describe the risks of Information Privacy sustainability.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information Privacy information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the purpose of Information Privacy in relation to the mission?
– What is Effective Information Privacy?
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Office of the Data Protection Supervisor tactics and achieve a single Office of the Data Protection Supervisor view and bringing data together.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information Privacy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information Privacy project lifecycle?
– Does Information Privacy systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information Privacy that make it risky?
Swedish Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Swedish Data Protection Authority adoptions and get the big picture.
– In what ways are Information Privacy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information Privacy leaders?
– How do we Lead with Information Privacy in Mind?
Data Protection Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Data Protection Commissioner failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Data Protection Commissioner.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information Privacy models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is the scope of Information Privacy defined?
Passenger Name Record Critical Criteria:
Administer Passenger Name Record engagements and explore and align the progress in Passenger Name Record.
– Do those selected for the Information Privacy team have a good general understanding of what Information Privacy is all about?
– What are the barriers to increased Information Privacy production?
Voting system Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Voting system results and overcome Voting system skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information Privacy process?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Face Personal identifier risks and get the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information Privacy. How do we gain traction?
– Can we do Information Privacy without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there Information Privacy problems defined?
Privacy Act Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Privacy Act tactics and perfect Privacy Act conflict management.
– What current legislation is directly linked to the organizations ability to maintain effective it security governance (e.g. privacy act)?
– In a project to restructure Information Privacy outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we monitor the Information Privacy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is the Information access compliant with FOIA and Privacy Act?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information Privacy?
United States Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about United States adoptions and customize techniques for implementing United States controls.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information Privacy is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Have you identified your Information Privacy key performance indicators?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
– Is a Information Privacy Team Work effort in place?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data integration issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data integration projects.
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Does Information Privacy analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
– Who sets the Information Privacy standards?
Mix net Critical Criteria:
Drive Mix net decisions and work towards be a leading Mix net expert.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information Privacy processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Information Privacy forward?
Surveillance state Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Surveillance state risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– What threat is Information Privacy addressing?
Behavioral Targeting Critical Criteria:
Guard Behavioral Targeting projects and work towards be a leading Behavioral Targeting expert.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information Privacy effort?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information Privacy?
– What is our Information Privacy Strategy?
European Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Chart European Data Protection Supervisor adoptions and oversee European Data Protection Supervisor management by competencies.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Information Privacy process?
– For your Information Privacy project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés Critical Criteria:
Mine Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés decisions and research ways can we become the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés company that would put us out of business.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Information Privacy ?
Norwegian Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Adapt Norwegian Data Protection Authority failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Norwegian Data Protection Authority strategies.
– How do we manage Information Privacy Knowledge Management (KM)?
Fair Information Practice Principles Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Fair Information Practice Principles strategies and attract Fair Information Practice Principles skills.
– What are current Information Privacy Paradigms?
Information Privacy Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Information Privacy governance and find out what it really means.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Information Privacy processes?
– How can you negotiate Information Privacy successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Instant messenger Critical Criteria:
Talk about Instant messenger tasks and assess what counts with Instant messenger that we are not counting.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Information Privacy in a volatile global economy?
– Is the Information Privacy organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we Improve Information Privacy service perception, and satisfaction?
Data protection Critical Criteria:
Debate over Data protection results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Privacy should not be an afterthought; a bolt-on sometime between the initial coding and delivery of a new system. It should be designed in from the start; peer-reviewed; tested and the data controller needs to be able to show that adequate security is in place; it is monitored; and that the strictest data protection policies will apply by default. If you design your own custom apps; are these the standards you work to? When deploying purchased systems; is privacy set at its tightest by default?
– We keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them – us or Google?
– If you have historically considered yourself to be a processor to avoid being directly subject to data protection laws, consider revisiting that conclusion. Might you be better off as a controller?
– Do you see the need to support the development and implementation of technical solutions that are enhancing data protection by design and by default?
– Do you have a data protection programme and are you able to provide evidence of how you comply with the requirements of the GDPR?
– What are the data protection mechanisms to control access to data from external sources that temporarily have internal residence?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What ITIL best practices, security and data protection standards and guidelines are in use by the cloud service provider?
– How do we Identify specific Information Privacy investment and emerging trends?
– Can I dismiss someone once they become my data protection officer?
– Does my business need to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
– What is the role of a Data Protection Officer under the GDPR?
– Do I have to appoint a Data Protection Officer for the GDPR?
– Do we have Data Protection Service Level Agreements?
– When must you appoint a data protection officer?
– What is Data Protection?
Privacy concerns with social networking services Critical Criteria:
Coach on Privacy concerns with social networking services quality and tour deciding if Privacy concerns with social networking services progress is made.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Information Privacy workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Czech Republic Critical Criteria:
Analyze Czech Republic adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Czech Republic.
– Is maximizing Information Privacy protection the same as minimizing Information Privacy loss?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Privacy Rights Clearinghouse governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Privacy Rights Clearinghouse.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information Privacy? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information Privacy objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Forensic identification Critical Criteria:
Steer Forensic identification outcomes and adjust implementation of Forensic identification.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information Privacy opportunities costing us money?
Digital Inheritance Critical Criteria:
Value Digital Inheritance quality and forecast involvement of future Digital Inheritance projects in development.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information Privacy strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Information Privacy create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How important is Information Privacy to the user organizations mission?
Packet analyzer Critical Criteria:
Frame Packet analyzer outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Packet analyzer.
– What are the key elements of your Information Privacy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the usability implications of Information Privacy actions?
– Have all basic functions of Information Privacy been defined?
Data validation Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Data validation governance and question.
– How is the value delivered by Information Privacy being measured?
– How can the value of Information Privacy be defined?
Right to privacy in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
See the value of Right to privacy in New Zealand projects and cater for concise Right to privacy in New Zealand education.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information Privacy requirements in detail?
– How can you measure Information Privacy in a systematic way?
Automated Target System Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Automated Target System tasks and track iterative Automated Target System results.
Personal Data Protection Act 2012 Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Personal Data Protection Act 2012 engagements and cater for concise Personal Data Protection Act 2012 education.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Information Privacy products are done in a way that ensures safety?
National data protection authority Critical Criteria:
Track National data protection authority planning and report on setting up National data protection authority without losing ground.
– How to Secure Information Privacy?
Data farming Critical Criteria:
Model after Data farming risks and differentiate in coordinating Data farming.
– Can we add value to the current Information Privacy decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the disruptive Information Privacy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Data fusion Critical Criteria:
Administer Data fusion projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data fusion decisions.
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information Privacy project manager?
Privacy engineering Critical Criteria:
Track Privacy engineering projects and oversee Privacy engineering management by competencies.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information Privacy study?
Genetic privacy Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Genetic privacy strategies and oversee Genetic privacy management by competencies.
Data scrubbing Critical Criteria:
Rank Data scrubbing adoptions and sort Data scrubbing activities.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Information Privacy? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How much does Information Privacy help?
Location-based service Critical Criteria:
See the value of Location-based service results and pay attention to the small things.
– Is there a Information Privacy Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information Privacy with what users do day-to-day?
– What will drive Information Privacy change?
National Privacy Commission Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize National Privacy Commission planning and learn.
Information Commissioner’s Office Critical Criteria:
Analyze Information Commissioner’s Office visions and observe effective Information Commissioner’s Office.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information Privacy?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information Privacy deliverables?
– Is Supporting Information Privacy documentation required?
Web literacy Critical Criteria:
Guide Web literacy adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Web literacy.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information Privacy does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do we have past Information Privacy Successes?
European Union Critical Criteria:
X-ray European Union leadership and ask what if.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Information Privacy moving forward?
– How do we know that any Information Privacy analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Right to privacy Critical Criteria:
Face Right to privacy planning and stake your claim.
– What are the long-term Information Privacy goals?
Data integrity Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Data integrity goals and stake your claim.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information Privacy project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Integrity/availability/confidentiality: How are data integrity, availability, and confidentiality maintained in the cloud?
– Can we rely on the Data Integrity?
– Data Integrity, Is it SAP created?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
See the value of Identity theft governance and cater for concise Identity theft education.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How do we go about Securing Information Privacy?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Think about Data quality visions and sort Data quality activities.
– Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– Do the data collected, analyzed and reported have established mechanisms in place to reduce manipulation or simple errors in transcription?
– What are the known sources of errors in the administrative data (e.g. non-response, keying, coding errors)?
– Can a decision (or estimate) be made with the desired level of certainty, given the quality of the data?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– Which items are subject to revision either by editing or updating data values?
– How can you control the probability of making decision errors?
– What is the proportion of duplicate records on the data file?
– What is the proportion of missing values for each field?
– Describe the overall aim of your policy and context?
– What is the lowest level for which you have data?
– Are we Implementing enterprise-wide Data Quality?
– Are you measuring what you intended to measure?
– Does data meet the specifications you assumed?
– Is the frequency of review identified?
– Have Data Quality objectives been met?
– Is the system acceptable?
– What do we mean by data?
– Are the results stable?
National Pupil Database Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re National Pupil Database quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of National Pupil Database.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information Privacy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is Information Privacy dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What vendors make products that address the Information Privacy needs?
Data scraping Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data scraping engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Data scraping users.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information Privacy processes?
– Why should we adopt a Information Privacy framework?
International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles Critical Criteria:
Debate over International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles planning and mentor International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles customer orientation.
Information privacy law Critical Criteria:
Value Information privacy law risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Information privacy law.
– Think about the functions involved in your Information Privacy project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will Information Privacy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Privacy-enhancing technologies Critical Criteria:
Look at Privacy-enhancing technologies quality and arbitrate Privacy-enhancing technologies techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
American Civil Liberties Union Critical Criteria:
Probe American Civil Liberties Union tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– Do the Information Privacy decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Data editing Critical Criteria:
Grade Data editing decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Data editing.
– Think of your Information Privacy project. what are the main functions?
– What are internal and external Information Privacy relations?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Data mining engagements and describe the risks of Data mining sustainability.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Information Privacy Management?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Information sensitivity Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Information sensitivity planning and work towards be a leading Information sensitivity expert.
– When a Information Privacy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Center for Democracy and Technology Critical Criteria:
Generalize Center for Democracy and Technology visions and find answers.
– How likely is the current Information Privacy plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Why are Information Privacy skills important?
Privacy International Critical Criteria:
Unify Privacy International governance and cater for concise Privacy International education.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Information Privacy processes of our organization?
– What are the short and long-term Information Privacy goals?
Privacy breach Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Privacy breach issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Privacy breach strategies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information Privacy experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Information Privacy leader?
– Can We Quantitatively Assess and Manage Risk of Software Privacy Breaches?
Expectation of privacy Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Expectation of privacy governance and display thorough understanding of the Expectation of privacy process.
United States Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Powwow over United States Department of Commerce governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of United States Department of Commerce.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information Privacy strengthening and reform actually originate?
Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information planning and triple focus on important concepts of Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information relationship management.
Information commissioner Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Information commissioner engagements and budget for Information commissioner challenges.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information Privacy agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are our needs in relation to Information Privacy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Confer re Personally identifiable information failures and find the ideas you already have.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
– Are accountability and ownership for Information Privacy clearly defined?
– Do we all define Information Privacy in the same way?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Certified Information Privacy Manager Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor External links:
[PDF]Office of the Data Protection Supervisor’s response …
[PDF]Office of the Data Protection Supervisor’s response …
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Office of the Data Protection Supervisor
Swedish Data Protection Authority External links:
Swedish Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Swedish Data Protection Authority – update.revolvy.com
update.revolvy.com/topic/Swedish Data Protection Authority
Data Protection Commissioner External links:
Data Protection Commissioner – Official Site
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner – Home | Facebook
Passenger Name Record External links:
Passenger Name Record – SourceWatch
Personal identifier External links:
[PDF]PERSONAL IDENTIFIER INFORMATION FORM – …
Privacy Act External links:
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Privacy Act of 1974 | OPCL | Department of Justice
[PDF]What is a Privacy Act Statement? – Homeland Security
United States External links:
ANA, All Nippon Airways web site | ANA – United States
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Data integration External links:
Data Integration Coordinator | Associated Grant Makers
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Mix net External links:
Mix net 3 – YouTube
Surveillance state External links:
Cameras For A DIY Surveillance State – Electronics.Woot
Surveillance State, U.S.A. – CBS News
OffNow – Shut Down the Surveillance State
Behavioral Targeting External links:
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
What is Behavioral Targeting? – TubeMogul
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
European Data Protection Supervisor External links:
European Data Protection Supervisor – YouTube
European Data Protection Supervisor – The EU’s …
European Data Protection Supervisor Suggests Path …
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés External links:
Talk:Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
Norwegian Data Protection Authority External links:
CCIS | The Norwegian Data Protection Authority
Fair Information Practice Principles External links:
[PDF]FIPPs Fair Information Practice Principles – Office of …
Information Privacy External links:
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Instant messenger External links:
Instant Messenger, Inter Office Communicator for Business
AOL Instant Messenger shuts down after 20 years – Oct. 6, 2017
AOL Instant Messenger to Shut Down in December – The …
Data protection External links:
Monitoring and Data Protection | Comtrade Software
Trivalent | Data Protection Software, Data Security Solutions
Office of Privacy and Data Protection
Czech Republic External links:
U.S. Embassy in The Czech Republic
China + Hong Kong + Czech Republic + Germany + UK
Discover Czech Republic – Official Site
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Forensic identification External links:
FORENSIC IDENTIFICATION PRE-COURSE SURVEY
Digital Inheritance External links:
DigiPulse – Company – Digital Inheritance Service
Packet analyzer External links:
Packet Analyzer – Network Packet Analysis | SolarWinds
Universal Packet Analyzer — A Network Packet Filtering Tool
Packet Analyzer Key – FREE download Packet Analyzer Key
Data validation External links:
Excel Data Validation Messages for Users – Contextures Inc.
Data Validation in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
Description and examples of data validation in Excel
Right to privacy in New Zealand External links:
The Right to Privacy in New Zealand | Privacy International
Right to privacy in New Zealand – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Automated Target System External links:
ATS abbreviation stands for Automated Target System
National data protection authority External links:
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
Data farming External links:
[PDF]qsg data farming – Official DIBELS Home Page
Data fusion External links:
Algorithms and Data Fusion – Quora
[PDF]Data Fusion Centers – esri.com
Data Fusion Solutions
Privacy engineering External links:
Privacy Engineering Program | NIST
[PDF]An Introduction to Privacy Engineering and Risk …
Privacy Engineering – Home | Facebook
Genetic privacy External links:
Archive: Genetic Privacy Laws – ncsl.org
Genetic Privacy (definition) – Reference
Location-based service External links:
Location-Based Services: Definition & Examples
National Privacy Commission External links:
National Privacy Commission – Home | Facebook
National Privacy Commission – Posts | Facebook
National Privacy Commission | Know your Privacy Rights!
Information Commissioner’s Office External links:
Information Commissioner’s Office for Bermuda
ICO Blog | The Information Commissioner’s Office
Web literacy External links:
Web Literacy – Mozilla Learning
Web Literacy: Vital to Internet Health — Mozilla
Why This Book? | Web Literacy for Student Fact-Checkers
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
The European Union’s new GDPR, and what it means for you
Right to privacy External links:
Do Your Kids Have a Right to Privacy? The Great Debate
Right to Privacy – IRS Tax Map
[PDF]It’s your right to privacy. And your right to decide.
Data integrity External links:
Data Integrity Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Data Integrity and Compliance With CGMP Guidance …
Identity theft External links:
Identity Theft | Consumer Information
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Data quality External links:
National Pupil Database External links:
National Pupil Database – home
National Pupil Database (NPD) – ADLS
[PDF]The National Pupil Database – IFS
Data scraping External links:
Agenty – Cloud Hosted Data Scraping Tool
International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles External links:
International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles | TheHill
Information privacy law External links:
Information Privacy Law 8 – GPS – YouTube
The Textbooks – Information Privacy Law
Information Privacy Law | University of San Francisco
American Civil Liberties Union External links:
American Civil Liberties Union (eBook, 2003) …
American Civil Liberties Union – SourceWatch
American Civil Liberties Union – Ballotpedia
Data editing External links:
Statistical data editing (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Data Editing – NaturalPoint Product Documentation Ver 1.10
Data mining External links:
Data Mining : the Textbook (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
UT Data Mining
Information sensitivity External links:
[PDF]Information Sensitivity Policy – Technical Support …
[PDF]Information Sensitivity Policy – silverstarfamilies.org
ERIC – Fatalism and Type of Information Sensitivity., …
Center for Democracy and Technology External links:
Center for Democracy and Technology – GuideStar Profile
Privacy International External links:
Explainers | Privacy International
Privacy International – Official Site
Yahoo Privacy International
Privacy breach External links:
HTC Incredible Privacy Breach | Verizon Community
Guidelines for Privacy Breaches
Expectation of privacy External links:
United States Department of Commerce External links:
United States Department of Commerce – Official Site
United States Department of Commerce | Person Finder
Information commissioner External links:
Isle of Man Information Commissioner
Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 – …
Information Commissioner’s Office for Bermuda
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA