What is involved in Privileged identity management
Find out what the related areas are that Privileged identity management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Privileged identity management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Privileged identity management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Privileged identity management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Privileged identity management related domains to cover and 214 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Privileged identity management, Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Privileged identity management failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Privileged identity management.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Privileged identity management?
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Identity management outcomes and gather Identity management models .
– How do your measurements capture actionable Privileged identity management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Privileged identity management move?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Academic journals failures and get answers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Privileged identity management?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Privileged identity management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Privileged identity management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Access control tactics and secure Access control creativity.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Privileged identity management been identified and analyzed?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– Do we all define Privileged identity management in the same way?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Survey Claims-based identity tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Privileged identity management process?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Communication protocol governance and probe Communication protocol strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Privileged identity management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Privileged identity management process available?
– How do we Improve Privileged identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is a Privileged identity management Team Work effort in place?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Computer security leadership and explain and analyze the challenges of Computer security.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How important is Privileged identity management to the user organizations mission?
– Can we do Privileged identity management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What will drive Privileged identity management change?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Think about Digital card strategies and correct better engagement with Digital card results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Privileged identity management leaders?
– What threat is Privileged identity management addressing?
– What is our Privileged identity management Strategy?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Digital identity tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Privileged identity management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does our organization need more Privileged identity management education?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Digital signature governance and cater for concise Digital signature education.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Privileged identity management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Face Directory service adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Directory service.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Privileged identity management forward?
– How do we keep improving Privileged identity management?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Federated identity tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Federated identity relationship management.
– Do we monitor the Privileged identity management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Hardware security module decisions and forecast involvement of future Hardware security module projects in development.
– What are the key elements of your Privileged identity management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Privileged identity management?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Privileged identity management requirements in detail?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Add value to ISO/IEC JTC1 quality and summarize a clear ISO/IEC JTC1 focus.
– Does Privileged identity management analysis show the relationships among important Privileged identity management factors?
– Think of your Privileged identity management project. what are the main functions?
– Is the scope of Privileged identity management defined?
IT security Critical Criteria:
Communicate about IT security quality and explain and analyze the challenges of IT security.
– Have product specifications been reviewed with respect to existing and planned organizational programs, policies, procedures, and standards?
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– Approximately, what is the headcount of it security specialists who are at or above the supervisory level in your organization?
– Can the IT Security product scan systems that are at high risk of being attacked more frequently than others?
– How does the vendor handle software and hardware maintenance, end user support, and maintenance agreements?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– Does the vendor develop and publish new vulnerability database entries in a timely manner?
– What are the organizational considerations when selecting an IT security product?
– What are the usability implications of Privileged identity management actions?
– Does the security awareness program address it security?
– How does our organization monitor service performance?
– How does our organization choose a service provider?
– Are there documented IT security polices in place?
– What is the projected growth of the organization?
– Can we adapt to a changing threat environment?
– Is the media storage volatile or nonvolatile?
– What can be done at the application side?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
– What is the current infrastructure?
– How Much Security is Enough?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Identity-based security leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Privileged identity management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How will you know that the Privileged identity management project has been successful?
– Are accountability and ownership for Privileged identity management clearly defined?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Consider Identity assurance management and achieve a single Identity assurance view and bringing data together.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Privileged identity management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Privileged identity management processes of our organization?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Privileged identity management processes?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Identity driven networking planning and display thorough understanding of the Identity driven networking process.
– Think about the functions involved in your Privileged identity management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Privileged identity management activities?
– What are the barriers to increased Privileged identity management production?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Identity management systems decisions and pioneer acquisition of Identity management systems systems.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Privileged identity management that make it risky?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Identity provider projects and adjust implementation of Identity provider.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Privileged identity management delivery for example is new software needed?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Participate in Identity theft tactics and know what your objective is.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Privileged identity management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we maintain Privileged identity managements Integrity?
– How do we go about Securing Privileged identity management?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Check Information privacy decisions and research ways can we become the Information privacy company that would put us out of business.
– Is there any existing Privileged identity management governance structure?
– How would one define Privileged identity management leadership?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Information security adoptions and cater for concise Information security education.
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Does the ISMS policy provide a framework for setting objectives and establishes an overall sense of direction and principles for action with regard to information security?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into law?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– Ensure that the information security procedures support the business requirements?
– What is true about the trusted computing base in information security?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– Does your company have an information security officer?
– What is information security?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Initiative For Open Authentication risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Initiative For Open Authentication projects.
– What business benefits will Privileged identity management goals deliver if achieved?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Prioritize International Organization for Standardization adoptions and catalog what business benefits will International Organization for Standardization goals deliver if achieved.
– Will Privileged identity management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do the Privileged identity management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does Privileged identity management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Start Loyalty card outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Loyalty card goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we know that any Privileged identity management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Mass surveillance leadership and know what your objective is.
– Do those selected for the Privileged identity management team have a good general understanding of what Privileged identity management is all about?
– How do we Identify specific Privileged identity management investment and emerging trends?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Test Mobile identity management planning and grade techniques for implementing Mobile identity management controls.
– How to Secure Privileged identity management?
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Mobile signature outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Mobile signature.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Privileged identity management?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Read up on Multi-factor authentication issues and correct Multi-factor authentication management by competencies.
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– In a project to restructure Privileged identity management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Think about Mutual authentication adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Mutual authentication.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Privileged identity management in a volatile global economy?
– What are internal and external Privileged identity management relations?
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Object identifier tasks and separate what are the business goals Object identifier is aiming to achieve.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Privileged identity management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does the Privileged identity management task fit the clients priorities?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Online identity management issues and remodel and develop an effective Online identity management strategy.
– Is Supporting Privileged identity management documentation required?
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Study Online social networking risks and remodel and develop an effective Online social networking strategy.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Privileged identity management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we measure improved Privileged identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
Experiment with OpenID Connect planning and test out new things.
– Does Privileged identity management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Password management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Password management results and get going.
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Merge Personal identification number issues and pioneer acquisition of Personal identification number systems.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Privileged identity management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Privileged identity management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is our formula for success in Privileged identity management ?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Personally Identifiable Information visions and intervene in Personally Identifiable Information processes and leadership.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What is the purpose of Privileged identity management in relation to the mission?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
Debate over Presence-based services strategies and balance specific methods for improving Presence-based services results.
– In what ways are Privileged identity management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is Privileged identity management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Sort Public key certificate adoptions and stake your claim.
– Think about the people you identified for your Privileged identity management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why should we adopt a Privileged identity management framework?
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Role-based access control risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Role-based access control results.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Privileged identity management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are there recognized Privileged identity management problems?
– What is Effective Privileged identity management?
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on SAML-based products and services goals and proactively manage SAML-based products and services risks.
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
See the value of SAML 2.0 governance and research ways can we become the SAML 2.0 company that would put us out of business.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Privileged identity management leader?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Privileged identity management study?
Security token Critical Criteria:
Adapt Security token tactics and achieve a single Security token view and bringing data together.
– Does Privileged identity management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Service provider leadership and optimize Service provider leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do you monitor security alerts and advisories from your system vendors, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and other sources, taking appropriate and responsive actions?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– How quickly can a cloud service provider scale services and capability and is this quick enough for the requirements of the customer/consumer?
– Can the cloud service provider demonstrate appropriate security controls applied to their physical infrastructure and facilities?
– What ITIL best practices, security and data protection standards and guidelines are in use by the cloud service provider?
– Regarding the organizations Definition of Endpoints ; Do your policy guidelines cover smartphones?
– Are user accounts audited regularly to determine their security levels are appropriately set?
– Do you allow sensitive data to be loaded on to devices that may be removed from the premises?
– Approximately how many credit/debit card account numbers do you have stored companywide?
– Do you have a formal procedure in place for handling customer complaints?
– Are there redundant connections to you critical business partners?
– Do you need to have an audit of every cloud service provider?
– Is the cloud service providers service desk local, onshore or offshore?
– What is the it security environment of the service provider?
– Are there any industry based standards that you follow?
– Response What should the response to incidents be?
– Who has authority to customize contracts?
– Do you have VoIP implemented?
– What can be self certified?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Seventh Framework Programme failures and overcome Seventh Framework Programme skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Privileged identity management project?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Single sign-on tactics and probe Single sign-on strategic alliances.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Privileged identity management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Analyze Smart card adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are our needs in relation to Privileged identity management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Social web Critical Criteria:
Guard Social web goals and research ways can we become the Social web company that would put us out of business.
– What are the short and long-term Privileged identity management goals?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software application failures and oversee Software application requirements.
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– How much does Privileged identity management help?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software token strategies and summarize a clear Software token focus.
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Two-factor authentication results and forecast involvement of future Two-factor authentication projects in development.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Privileged identity management project manager?
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Accommodate User modeling decisions and catalog what business benefits will User modeling goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Privileged identity management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Among the Privileged identity management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Trace Web service quality and look at the big picture.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Privileged identity management activities?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Workflow application issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Privileged identity management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Privileged identity management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Privileged identity management External links:
Privileged Identity Management – Liebsoft
Identity management External links:
ALSDE Identity Management (AIM) « ALSDE (Alabama …
IAM – Identity Management
Ad · www.omada.net/Identity-Management
Academic journals External links:
Researcher: Academic Journals Reader App – Google Play
Academic Journals | Joni and Friends
Access control External links:
Contact | Doorking – Access Control Solutions
Mobile Access Control | Inventory Management | Telaeris, …
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
Claims-based identity External links:
A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control …
Communication protocol External links:
“Communication Protocol Design Considerations For …
ASSA ABLOY Group | Aperio wireless communication protocol
Computer security External links:
Report a Computer Security Vulnerability – TechNet …
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| Softex
Computer Security | Consumer Information
Digital card External links:
GameStop: Buy Nintendo eShop Digital Card $20, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, Find release dates, customer reviews, previews and screenshots.
Digital Card and Account Services | Visa Developer Center
What is Secure Digital Card (SD Card)? Webopedia Definition
Digital identity External links:
OT-Morpho | Leader in Biometrics and Digital Identity
A digital identity is information on an entity used by computer systems to represent an external agent. That agent may be a person, organisation, application, or device. ISO/IEC 24760-1 defines identity as `set of attributes related to an entity’.
Element: Delivering digital identity
Digital signature External links:
Contact Support · Pricing · zipLogix Digital Ink · Digital Signature FAQs · MassMailer
[PDF]Common Access Card/PKI Step 4. Adding …
How to Add a Digital Signature into PDF Document
What is digital signature? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Directory service External links:
State Controller’s Office CPA Directory Service (CPADS)
Directory Service FAQs – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Defining Terms: What Is a Directory Service? – dummies
Federated identity External links:
UCF Federated Identity
Federated identity primer (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Hardware security module External links:
Excrypt SSP9000 Hardware Security Module (HSM) | …
Atalla Hardware Security Module (HSM) | Voltage
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[DOC]Title: Background on ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2 N3125 …
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 N4544 – open-std.org
Evertype: ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 and Unicode
IT security External links:
IT Security Office
IT Services, IT Support & IT Security Solutions | Total Tech
ReliaQuest IT Security Company
Identity-based security External links:
[PDF]Identity-Based Security Highlights: Benefits
Identity-Based Security Solutions | Safeguard Enterprises
Identity assurance External links:
Identity management systems External links:
Comprehensive Study of Identity Management Systems
Identity Management Systems Program | NIST
Identity provider External links:
Identity Providers – Developer Documentation | Janrain
Clareity – Identity Provider Error
FIDDS Identity Provider
Identity theft External links:
Land Title: Identity Theft
Identity Theft Protection | IDShield
Information privacy External links:
740 ILCS 14/ Biometric Information Privacy Act.
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
ALTA – Information Security
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – NIST
Managed Security Services | Information Security Solutions
Initiative For Open Authentication External links:
Initiative For Open Authentication – broom02.revolvy.com
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Initiative For Open Authentication
Initiative For Open Authentication – WOW.com
[PDF]Initiative for Open Authentication OATH …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization …
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Loyalty card External links:
Loyalty Card – Bigfoot Java
Plastic Loyalty Cards – (Recommended Printer)
Ad · www.plasticprinters.com/Loyalty-Cards
Loyalty Card Program – Acme Oyster House
Mass surveillance External links:
Fight 215: Stop the Patriot Act’s Mass Surveillance
Saudi Arabia Mass Surveillance Market Forecast 2019 …
Mobile identity management External links:
[PDF]Continuous Remote Mobile Identity Management …
Mobile identity management best practices
Mobile Identity Management — ENISA
Mobile signature External links:
Using Gmail App – Add Mobile Signature – YouTube
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Mutual authentication External links:
Object identifier External links:
What is a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)?
APA Style Blog: Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
Online identity management External links:
Online Identity Management | NCEdCloud IAM Service
Online social networking External links:
Schools and Online Social Networking | Education World
OpenID Connect External links:
Gluu – Open source SAML OpenID Connect SSO & API …
OpenID Connect Client Request for Authorization
OpenID Connect | Google Identity Platform | Google Developers
Password management External links:
SacLink Password Management
SLU Net ID Password Management
Personal identification number External links:
[PDF]ACE Elite $5 PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER …
How do I get my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Personal Identification Number – PIN – Investopedia
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Personally Identifiable Information
Public key certificate External links:
Public Key Certificate-Based Authentication
Haad Dataflow Guide | Public Key Certificate | Nursing
What is public key certificate? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Role-based access control External links:
Role-Based Access Control. (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
SAML-based products and services External links:
SAML-based products and services explained
SAML 2.0 External links:
SAML 2.0 Auto-POST form – HealthPartners
RightThingRecruit – SAML 2.0 SSO Failure
Security token External links:
BB&T – Request a Security Token
Login to the security token service (STS)
Login to the security token service (STS)
Service provider External links:
Moving Helper® sign in – Moving Help Service Provider login
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
My Provider Link – Your Service Provider’s Billing Partner
Seventh Framework Programme External links:
[PDF]SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME Theme 10 – …
Horizon 2020, FP7: Seventh Framework Programme
Single sign-on External links:
Single Sign-On | HVCC
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication Service
What is single sign-on (SSO)? – Definition from …
Smart card External links:
Smart Cards | Coupons and Virtual Smart Card
UPAF Smart Card: SM ART CARD
Social web External links:
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
Software application External links:
Salesforce Accounting Software Application By Accounting Seed
Help You Sponsor – Child Sponsorship Software Application
Software token External links:
Software Token Activation Procedure – Square Enix
Add a Software Token Profile | RSA Link
RSA SecurID Software Token FAQ’s – UPS
Two-factor authentication External links:
Using Two-Factor Authentication with Shibboleth | …
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID – Apple Support
Two-factor authentication (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
User modeling External links:
THUM 2017: Temporal and Holistic User Modeling | …
User Modeling – Home | Facebook
Web service External links:
MSU Police Web Service
WebRouter Web Service – IBM
kumo cloud™ Mobile App and Web Service for HVAC Control
Workflow application External links:
PNC Workflow Application
QNOPY Environmental Field Data and Workflow Application
NAVSEA Conducts Shipboard, Shore-based Workflow Application