What is involved in Active Data Dictionary
Find out what the related areas are that Active Data Dictionary connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Active Data Dictionary thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Active Data Dictionary journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Active Data Dictionary leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Active Data Dictionary related domains to cover and 222 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Active Data Dictionary, Data element, Visual DataFlex, Data mart, Business intelligence, Data validation, Metadata repository, Sixth normal form, Surrogate key, Business intelligence software, Query optimization, Semantic spectrum, Software framework, Dimensional modeling, Fact table, Degenerate dimension, Integrated Authority File, Slowly changing dimension, Rapid application development, OLAP cube, Dimension table, Online analytical processing, Base One International, Oracle Corporation, Metadata registry, Data dictionary, Data vault modeling, Decision support system, Data extraction, Application security, Extract, transform, load, Data transformation, Data warehouse, ISO/IEC 11179, Database schema, Data Mining Extensions, IBM System i, Software component, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Vocabulary OneSource, Operational data store, Foreign key, Data loading, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Column-oriented DBMS, Application software, XML for Analysis, Active Data Dictionary, Distributed database, Data hierarchy, Data type, Early-arriving fact, Data warehouse automation, Class library, Data mining, Entity-relationship model:
Active Data Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Examine Active Data Dictionary risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are internal and external Active Data Dictionary relations?
– What about Active Data Dictionary Analysis of results?
– How do we Lead with Active Data Dictionary in Mind?
Data element Critical Criteria:
Probe Data element strategies and oversee implementation of Data element.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Active Data Dictionary? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is there an existing data element or combination of data elements that can answer the same question that the proposed new data element is meant to address?
– Is collecting this data element the most efficient way to influence practice, policy, or research?
– Is collecting this data element the most efficient way to influence practice policy, or research?
– Who can provide us with information about our current data systems and data elements?
– At what organizational level is it appropriate to have a new data element?
– How can the data element influence practice, policy, or research?
– At what level is it appropriate to maintain a new data element?
– What are the short and long-term Active Data Dictionary goals?
– Is Supporting Active Data Dictionary documentation required?
– Can the data element be clearly and commonly defined?
Visual DataFlex Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Visual DataFlex projects and describe which business rules are needed as Visual DataFlex interface.
– To what extent does management recognize Active Data Dictionary as a tool to increase the results?
– Does Active Data Dictionary analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does Active Data Dictionary appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Data mart outcomes and get the big picture.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Active Data Dictionary study?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– Who sets the Active Data Dictionary standards?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Rank Business intelligence planning and intervene in Business intelligence processes and leadership.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are typical responsibilities of someone in the role of Business Analyst?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– Is Business Intelligence a more natural fit within Finance or IT?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– What are the pillar concepts of business intelligence?
– What is required to present video images?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Types of data sources supported?
– How are you going to manage?
– Why BI?
Data validation Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data validation results and develop and take control of the Data validation initiative.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Active Data Dictionary? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Active Data Dictionary been identified and analyzed?
– Is a Active Data Dictionary Team Work effort in place?
Metadata repository Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Metadata repository risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Metadata repository strategies.
– Think about the functions involved in your Active Data Dictionary project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do we all define Active Data Dictionary in the same way?
– Why are Active Data Dictionary skills important?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Focus on Sixth normal form projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Sixth normal form.
– Is the scope of Active Data Dictionary defined?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Surrogate key risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– what is the best design framework for Active Data Dictionary organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Active Data Dictionary project?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Business intelligence software strategies and shift your focus.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Active Data Dictionary project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Active Data Dictionary project lifecycle?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Active Data Dictionary Management?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
X-ray Query optimization leadership and get going.
– For your Active Data Dictionary project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is the purpose of Active Data Dictionary in relation to the mission?
– Are there Active Data Dictionary problems defined?
Semantic spectrum Critical Criteria:
Test Semantic spectrum engagements and find the essential reading for Semantic spectrum researchers.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Active Data Dictionary activities?
– Is there any existing Active Data Dictionary governance structure?
– Do we have past Active Data Dictionary Successes?
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software framework projects and develop and take control of the Software framework initiative.
– Think about the people you identified for your Active Data Dictionary project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are we Assessing Active Data Dictionary and Risk?
– Are there Active Data Dictionary Models?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Audit Dimensional modeling issues and work towards be a leading Dimensional modeling expert.
– What are the key elements of your Active Data Dictionary performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What will drive Active Data Dictionary change?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Check Fact table tasks and intervene in Fact table processes and leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Active Data Dictionary is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Active Data Dictionary systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In a project to restructure Active Data Dictionary outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Canvass Degenerate dimension risks and drive action.
– Does Active Data Dictionary analysis show the relationships among important Active Data Dictionary factors?
– What are current Active Data Dictionary Paradigms?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Pilot Integrated Authority File tactics and separate what are the business goals Integrated Authority File is aiming to achieve.
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Slowly changing dimension quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Slowly changing dimension.
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Rapid application development adoptions and transcribe Rapid application development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What are the associated risks?
– Is it applicable?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Merge OLAP cube projects and describe the risks of OLAP cube sustainability.
– How will you know that the Active Data Dictionary project has been successful?
– Does the Active Data Dictionary task fit the clients priorities?
– How would one define Active Data Dictionary leadership?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Align Dimension table tactics and secure Dimension table creativity.
– Can we do Active Data Dictionary without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What business benefits will Active Data Dictionary goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we go about Comparing Active Data Dictionary approaches/solutions?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Test Online analytical processing visions and point out improvements in Online analytical processing.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Active Data Dictionary agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is maximizing Active Data Dictionary protection the same as minimizing Active Data Dictionary loss?
– Will Active Data Dictionary deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Base One International Critical Criteria:
Consider Base One International goals and transcribe Base One International as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Active Data Dictionary process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Active Data Dictionary process available?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Active Data Dictionary delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do the Active Data Dictionary decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Oracle Corporation leadership and proactively manage Oracle Corporation risks.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Active Data Dictionary?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Active Data Dictionary moving forward?
Metadata registry Critical Criteria:
Focus on Metadata registry management and be persistent.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Active Data Dictionary process?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Chart Data dictionary engagements and correct better engagement with Data dictionary results.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Active Data Dictionary?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Active Data Dictionary processes?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Data vault modeling Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Data vault modeling failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data vault modeling is getting what it needs.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Active Data Dictionary project manager?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Active Data Dictionary forward?
– How can we improve Active Data Dictionary?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Understand Decision support system planning and point out Decision support system tensions in leadership.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Active Data Dictionary services/products?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– Is Active Data Dictionary dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have you identified your Active Data Dictionary key performance indicators?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Data extraction tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– In what ways are Active Data Dictionary vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Think of your Active Data Dictionary project. what are the main functions?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– What threat is Active Data Dictionary addressing?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Discourse Application security issues and interpret which customers can’t participate in Application security because they lack skills.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Active Data Dictionary information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– When a Active Data Dictionary manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is Active Data Dictionary Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Survey Extract, transform, load failures and find the ideas you already have.
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data transformation risks and correct better engagement with Data transformation results.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Active Data Dictionary goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Data warehouse planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Data warehouse.
– In the case of a Active Data Dictionary project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Active Data Dictionary project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Active Data Dictionary project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– What are our Active Data Dictionary Processes?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
ISO/IEC 11179 Critical Criteria:
Explore ISO/IEC 11179 outcomes and tour deciding if ISO/IEC 11179 progress is made.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Active Data Dictionary leaders?
– How can you measure Active Data Dictionary in a systematic way?
Database schema Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Database schema planning and oversee implementation of Database schema.
– How do we Identify specific Active Data Dictionary investment and emerging trends?
– Why should we adopt a Active Data Dictionary framework?
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data Mining Extensions projects and get the big picture.
– How can skill-level changes improve Active Data Dictionary?
– What is Effective Active Data Dictionary?
IBM System i Critical Criteria:
Disseminate IBM System i adoptions and oversee IBM System i management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Active Data Dictionary strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Software component Critical Criteria:
Define Software component projects and assess what counts with Software component that we are not counting.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Active Data Dictionary product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which customers cant participate in our Active Data Dictionary domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all identified requirements allocated to software components?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Active Data Dictionary ?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Depict MultiDimensional eXpressions risks and slay a dragon.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Active Data Dictionary values?
– Do Active Data Dictionary rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we Improve Active Data Dictionary service perception, and satisfaction?
Vocabulary OneSource Critical Criteria:
Participate in Vocabulary OneSource tasks and get the big picture.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Active Data Dictionary requirements in detail?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Operational data store quality and budget for Operational data store challenges.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Active Data Dictionary workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Foreign key Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Foreign key adoptions and report on setting up Foreign key without losing ground.
– How likely is the current Active Data Dictionary plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How important is Active Data Dictionary to the user organizations mission?
– Who needs to know about Active Data Dictionary ?
Data loading Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data loading tactics and reduce Data loading costs.
– How can you negotiate Active Data Dictionary successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Comparison of OLAP Servers quality and transcribe Comparison of OLAP Servers as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do we go about Securing Active Data Dictionary?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Design Column-oriented DBMS adoptions and prioritize challenges of Column-oriented DBMS.
Application software Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Application software engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– Does our organization need more Active Data Dictionary education?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on XML for Analysis tasks and assess what counts with XML for Analysis that we are not counting.
Active Data Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Examine Active Data Dictionary tactics and perfect Active Data Dictionary conflict management.
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Distributed database tasks and report on developing an effective Distributed database strategy.
– Do those selected for the Active Data Dictionary team have a good general understanding of what Active Data Dictionary is all about?
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
Data hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Look at Data hierarchy results and devise Data hierarchy key steps.
– Consider your own Active Data Dictionary project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the business goals Active Data Dictionary is aiming to achieve?
Data type Critical Criteria:
Pilot Data type projects and stake your claim.
– Are there any data standards for this data type?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Early-arriving fact visions and oversee Early-arriving fact requirements.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Active Data Dictionary experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the long-term Active Data Dictionary goals?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Data warehouse automation leadership and adjust implementation of Data warehouse automation.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Active Data Dictionary move?
Class library Critical Criteria:
Confer over Class library tasks and ask questions.
– Who will provide the final approval of Active Data Dictionary deliverables?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Data mining engagements and create a map for yourself.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– How do we manage Active Data Dictionary Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Entity-relationship model Critical Criteria:
Think about Entity-relationship model risks and oversee implementation of Entity-relationship model.
– Why is Active Data Dictionary important for you now?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Active Data Dictionary Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Active Data Dictionary External links:
Active Data Dictionary Definition – fradella.store
[PDF]ACTIVE DATA DICTIONARY FOR LOCAL i/i mi lff …
Data element External links:
ANA Recognized Terminologies and Data Element Sets
Data Element Detail – California
NDUS Data Element Dictionary
Visual DataFlex External links:
Visual DataFlex Commercial License Agreement
Visual DataFlex has been re-branded as DataFlex by Data Access Worldwide as of the release of version 2014/18.0 in August, 2014. The latest information about the product is consolidated in the DataFlex article. Visual DataFlex is a 4GL programming language and IDE/Studio targeted at application developers needing to rapidly create Windows client-server and web database business applications.
Data mart External links:
MPR Data Mart
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Data validation External links:
Data Validation in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
Description and examples of data validation in Excel
Excel Data Validation Messages for Users – Contextures Inc.
Metadata repository External links:
Metadata Repository Information – Informatica Network
Historical Observing Metadata Repository (HOMR) | …
[PDF]DESIGNING A METADATA REPOSITORY – UNECE …
Sixth normal form External links:
Surrogate key External links:
surrogate key | Teradata Downloads
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Business intelligence software External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence Software – ERP & Project …
Query optimization External links:
SQL Server Performance Tuning and Query Optimization – …
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – ApexSQL …
Branded query optimization for SEO – Search Engine Land
Dimensional modeling External links:
Dimensional Modeling to Data Vault Evolution – YouTube
Dimensional Modeling: Introduction – YouTube
Three-Dimensional Modeling | 3-D model | COST of …
Fact table External links:
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
what is dimension table and what is fact table. – Informatica
Create fact table | Qlik Community
Degenerate dimension External links:
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD – Rapid Application Development
OLAP cube External links:
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
BI & OLAP Cubes – Jet Reports
Dimension table External links:
Populating the Date Dimension table – Stéphane Fréchette
Tube Dimension Table – Grating
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
SAS Online Analytical Processing Server
Base One International External links:
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation Common Stock (ORCL) Real-Time …
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Metadata registry External links:
Home – Aristotle Open Metadata Registry
Data dictionary External links:
16 Work with Data Dictionary – Oracle
OpenAir Data Dictionary
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
Data vault modeling External links:
Data Vault Modeling Methodology Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Data Modeling: Certification in Data Vault Modeling …
Decision support system External links:
[PDF]Medical decision support systems based on …
[PDF]Asset Management Decision Support System Model …
CureMatch Decision Support System For Oncologist to …
Data extraction External links:
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
Data Extraction – iMacros
TeamBeam – Meta-Data Extraction from Scientific Literature
Application security External links:
What is application security? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Application Security News, Tutorials & Tools – DZone
Extract, transform, load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia …
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
Data transformation External links:
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Data warehouse External links:
Cloud Data Warehouse | Snowflake
Title Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
ISO/IEC 11179 External links:
ISO/IEC 11179 (formally known as the ISO/IEC 11179 Metadata Registry (MDR) standard) is an international standard for representing metadata for an organization in a metadata registry. Organizations exchange data between computer systems precisely using enterprise application integration technologies.
Database schema External links:
Database schema for titles and partner titles – Stack Overflow
What is purpose of database schema? – Stack Overflow
What does the IMDb’s database schema look like? – Quora
Data Mining Extensions External links:
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Operator Reference
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
IBM System i External links:
[PDF]Ibm System I Apis At Work Second Edition – itlife.store
[PDF]Ibm System I Manuals – biubiu.store
ADM960_Col10_2013_Title | Ibm System I | Transport …
Software component External links:
Nexus Repository OSS – Software Component …
MultiDimensional eXpressions External links:
Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) Reference
Vocabulary OneSource External links:
Vocabulary OneSource | Facebook
Operational data store External links:
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
Operational Data Store – YouTube
Foreign key External links:
mysql – Sequelize.js foreign key – Stack Overflow
FOREIGN KEY Constraints – technet.microsoft.com
Foreign Keys in Microsoft SQL Server – ThoughtCo
Data loading External links:
data loading – image | Adobe Stock
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
Comparison of OLAP Servers: Latest News & Videos, …
Comparison Of OLAP Servers – theinfolist.com
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
ClickHouse — open source distributed column-oriented DBMS
Application software External links:
Chapter 3 – Application Software
Title application software Free Download for Windows
XML for Analysis External links:
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
Active Data Dictionary External links:
Active Data Dictionary Definition – fradella.store
[PDF]ACTIVE DATA DICTIONARY FOR LOCAL i/i mi lff …
Distributed database External links:
[PDF]Distributed Database Management Systems
vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS712/Downloads/1 to 24 ddbs.pdf
Distributed database systems (eBook, 2009) …
Azure Cosmos DB – Globally Distributed Database …
Data hierarchy External links:
What Is Data Hierarchy? – wiseGEEK
Data type External links:
What is data type? – Computer Hope
Data Type Conversion (Database Engine)
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Data warehouse automation External links:
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
Class library External links:
.NET Framework Class Library () – msdn.microsoft.com
MSDN – .NET Framework Class Library
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Project Title: Data Mining to Improve Water Management
Data Mining : the Textbook (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
data aggregation in data mining ppt
Entity-relationship model External links:
Introduction to the Entity-Relationship Model – YouTube
Course Notes for Comp 419 – The Entity-Relationship Model