What is involved in Identity management
Find out what the related areas are that Identity management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Identity management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Federated Identity Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Federated Identity Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Identity management related domains to cover and 229 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Privileged identity management, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Unify Identity management projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Identity management.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– Who will provide the final approval of Identity management deliverables?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– How can you measure Identity management in a systematic way?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How do we Lead with Identity management in Mind?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Analyze Academic journals planning and catalog Academic journals activities.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Identity management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– When a Identity management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do Identity management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Access control results and find the ideas you already have.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Identity management?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– Which Identity management goals are the most important?
– Why is Identity management important for you now?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Boost Claims-based identity risks and budget for Claims-based identity challenges.
– Does Identity management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are current Identity management Paradigms?
– How much does Identity management help?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Communication protocol quality and probe Communication protocol strategic alliances.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Identity management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Identity management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Identity management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Guard Computer security projects and report on setting up Computer security without losing ground.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Is the Identity management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Identity management study?
– How do we Improve Identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Rank Digital card visions and report on developing an effective Digital card strategy.
– What is the source of the strategies for Identity management strengthening and reform?
– Have you identified your Identity management key performance indicators?
– Does our organization need more Identity management education?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Digital identity visions and correct Digital identity management by competencies.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Identity management opportunities costing us money?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Identity management moving forward?
– What about Identity management Analysis of results?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Explore Digital signature leadership and summarize a clear Digital signature focus.
– What are the short and long-term Identity management goals?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
– How would one define Identity management leadership?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Directory service results and interpret which customers can’t participate in Directory service because they lack skills.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Identity management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who sets the Identity management standards?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Federated identity management and pioneer acquisition of Federated identity systems.
– Can we add value to the current Identity management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Identity management. How do we gain traction?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Add value to Hardware security module risks and balance specific methods for improving Hardware security module results.
– How likely is the current Identity management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is our Identity management Strategy?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Debate over ISO/IEC JTC1 tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing ISO/IEC JTC1.
– Does Identity management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Identity management effort?
– What is Effective Identity management?
IT security Critical Criteria:
X-ray IT security planning and catalog what business benefits will IT security goals deliver if achieved.
– Is training varied to address evolving challenges and dynamic to stimulate interest (i.e. flyers, regular emails, formal classroom, it security awareness day)?
– Approximately, what is the average length of employment or tenure for IT security personnel in your organization over the past few years?
– Can our IT Security product adapt to growth and change of the organizations systems infrastructure?
– Does the vendor develop and publish new vulnerability database entries in a timely manner?
– Does training account for various working environments (home, office, contractors)?
– What is the vendors track-record in responding to security flaws in its products?
– Is the vendor able to develop and publish virus signatures in a timely manner?
– Can the user perform an update of virus definition files whenever needed?
– How does our organization monitor service performance?
– Is Return on Security Investment (ROSI) Impossible?
– When does the IT security services life cycle end?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What specific security products should we select?
– What can be done at the application side?
– How to Handle Email Spoofing / Phishing?
– What can be done to mitigate threats?
– What can be done at the client side?
– What Steps Have Been Taken So Far?
– How to create secure Passwords?
– How do we protect ourselves?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Identity-based security governance and sort Identity-based security activities.
– Are there recognized Identity management problems?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Identity assurance governance and summarize a clear Identity assurance focus.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Identity management leaders?
– What is the purpose of Identity management in relation to the mission?
– What are the business goals Identity management is aiming to achieve?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Reason over Identity driven networking tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Identity driven networking interface.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Identity management process?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Check Identity management systems quality and define what do we need to start doing with Identity management systems.
– What business benefits will Identity management goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Supporting Identity management documentation required?
– Are there Identity management problems defined?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Systematize Identity provider visions and get answers.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Identity management leader?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Value Identity theft visions and balance specific methods for improving Identity theft results.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– Who needs to know about Identity management ?
– How do we keep improving Identity management?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Information privacy adoptions and transcribe Information privacy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the key elements of your Identity management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Identity management services/products?
– In what ways are Identity management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Canvass Information security tasks and attract Information security skills.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Does mgmt communicate to the organization on the importance of meeting the information security objectives, conforming to the information security policy and the need for continual improvement?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Is there an information security policy to provide mgmt direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements, relevant laws and regulations?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Does this review include assessing opportunities for improvement, need for changes to the ISMS, review of information security policy & objectives?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– Is information security managed within the organization?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Sort Initiative For Open Authentication strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Identity management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Identity management requirements in detail?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Audit International Organization for Standardization projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough International Organization for Standardization results.
– In the case of a Identity management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Identity management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Identity management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Meet over Loyalty card results and optimize Loyalty card leadership as a key to advancement.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Identity management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we do Identity management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are we Assessing Identity management and Risk?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Recall Mass surveillance strategies and tour deciding if Mass surveillance progress is made.
– What will drive Identity management change?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Mobile identity management adoptions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Mobile identity management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Identity management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we have past Identity management Successes?
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Reason over Mobile signature tasks and remodel and develop an effective Mobile signature strategy.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Identity management into the services that we provide?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Detail Multi-factor authentication governance and summarize a clear Multi-factor authentication focus.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Identity management process?
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Identity management processes?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
– How will you measure your Identity management effectiveness?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mutual authentication outcomes and point out improvements in Mutual authentication.
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Explore Object identifier visions and describe the risks of Object identifier sustainability.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– What is our formula for success in Identity management ?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Online identity management projects and define what our big hairy audacious Online identity management goal is.
– For your Identity management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Online social networking engagements and mentor Online social networking customer orientation.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Identity management values?
– Does the Identity management task fit the clients priorities?
– What are specific Identity management Rules to follow?
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
Discuss OpenID Connect engagements and plan concise OpenID Connect education.
Password management Critical Criteria:
Grasp Password management tasks and find out what it really means.
– Do those selected for the Identity management team have a good general understanding of what Identity management is all about?
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
– Is a Identity management Team Work effort in place?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Value Personal identification number outcomes and proactively manage Personal identification number risks.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Identity management?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Discuss Personally Identifiable Information failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Personally Identifiable Information projects.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
Generalize Presence-based services tactics and assess what counts with Presence-based services that we are not counting.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Identity management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Privileged identity management tasks and oversee Privileged identity management requirements.
– What are the long-term Identity management goals?
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Mine Public key certificate failures and balance specific methods for improving Public key certificate results.
– Does Identity management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are our needs in relation to Identity management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Identity management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Frame Role-based access control projects and gather Role-based access control models .
– Why should we adopt a Identity management framework?
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Nurse SAML-based products and services goals and find out.
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about SAML 2.0 issues and raise human resource and employment practices for SAML 2.0.
– Is maximizing Identity management protection the same as minimizing Identity management loss?
– Why are Identity management skills important?
Security token Critical Criteria:
Unify Security token management and point out Security token tensions in leadership.
– Does Identity management analysis show the relationships among important Identity management factors?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Identity management process?
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Service provider engagements and handle a jump-start course to Service provider.
– Do you have contracts in place with the 3rd parties that require the vendor to maintain controls, practices and procedures that are as protective as your own internal procedures?
– If a back door exit was used to circumvent an attack, do the attackers now know of such a back door, and thus should a new back door be constructed?
– Can the cloud service provider offer the flexibility to provide availability service levels in line with the customers requirements?
– Are system backup and recovery procedures documented and regularly tested for all mission critical systems/websites?
– Will the service providers staff have/be able to obtain the appropriate personnel and facility clearances?
– Are user accounts audited regularly to determine their security levels are appropriately set?
– Who are the key service provider and customer contacts (name, phone number, email address)?
– What are key cost factors involved while using cloud services from a service provider?
– How should voip service providers who use any or all parts of the pstn be charged?
– How many UNIX servers are there and what functions are they providing?
– Does the service provider have a service desk function based on ITIL principles?
– Do you train employees on the proper handling of private information?
– Do you have written contracts or agreements with each client?
– Have you had a security audit performed in the past?
– What questions should be asked of a cloud service provider?
– What is the average contract value and duration?
– Who has authority to customize contracts?
– Prioritising waiting lists: How and why?
– How safe is your it security?
– What to Outsource?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Seventh Framework Programme failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Seventh Framework Programme is getting what it needs.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Identity management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is there a Identity management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the usability implications of Identity management actions?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Single sign-on results and describe the risks of Single sign-on sustainability.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Identity management project manager?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Smart card planning and devise Smart card key steps.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Identity management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Identity management process available?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Identity management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Social web Critical Criteria:
Start Social web tactics and change contexts.
– How will you know that the Identity management project has been successful?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Check Software application projects and intervene in Software application processes and leadership.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Identity management?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– How do we go about Comparing Identity management approaches/solutions?
– How do we go about Securing Identity management?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software token adoptions and point out improvements in Software token.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Identity management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are there Identity management Models?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Adapt Two-factor authentication quality and grade techniques for implementing Two-factor authentication controls.
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for User modeling outcomes and oversee User modeling requirements.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Identity management project?
– What are internal and external Identity management relations?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Own Web service tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Web service projects.
– Will Identity management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– Among the Identity management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Workflow application governance and sort Workflow application activities.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Federated Identity Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Identity management External links:
MasTec Identity Management Portal
Identity Management Software & SSO Solutions – Avatier
Login Page – Planned Parenthood Identity Management
Academic journals External links:
Academic Journals of the Society of Exploration …
Access control External links:
Open Options – Open Platform Access Control
GoKeyless: Keyless Locks and Access Control Store | …
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
Communication protocol External links:
[PDF]MAGTEK COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL (MCP)
[PDF]Coordination and Communication Protocol for
Communication protocol modeling (Book, 1981) …
Computer security External links:
NIST Computer Security Resource Center | CSRC
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Digital card External links:
Welcome Back to School! – Animated Digital Card – YouTube
Spellweaver – Online Digital Card Game
Digital identity External links:
What is a digital identity? – YouTube
OT-Morpho | Leader in Biometrics and Digital Identity
A digital identity is information on an entity used by computer systems to represent an external agent. That agent may be a person, organisation, application, or device. ISO/IEC 24760-1 defines identity as `set of attributes related to an entity’.
Digital signature External links:
Online Signature: Digital Signature & Sign Documents …
Using Digital Signature in a PDF File – YouTube
Directory service External links:
DHS Directory Service
How To Use the Directory Service Command-Line Tools …
Federated identity External links:
Federated identity primer (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Hardware security module External links:
HSM 101: What is a Hardware Security Module? – YouTube
Atalla Hardware Security Module (HSM) | Voltage
Excrypt SSP9000 Hardware Security Module (HSM) | …
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 N4544 – open-std.org
[DOC]Title: Background on ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2 N3125 …
ISO/IEC JTC1 Procedures : Standard C++
IT security External links:
ReliaQuest IT Security Company
Nordic IT Security
20 Best Title:(it Security Specialist) jobs | Simply Hired
Identity assurance External links:
Identity provider External links:
Website Authentication with Social Identity Providers …
Department of Public Safety Identity Provider Login Page
Clareity – Identity Provider Error
Identity theft External links:
Land Title: Identity Theft
RCW 9.35.020: Identity theft.
Information privacy External links:
[PDF]INTERACTIVE HEALTH INFORMATION PRIVACY …
www.hsscreeningreg.com/upload/IH Privacy Practices 3-2015.pdf
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
Title & Settlement Information Security
Home | Information Security Office
Information Security Management Company | …
Initiative For Open Authentication External links:
Initiative For Open Authentication – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Initiative For Open Authentication
[PDF]Initiative for Open Authentication OATH …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization …
Loyalty card External links:
Loyalty Card | INTRUST Bank
Online Loyalty Card Enrollment — Powered by ProfitPoint, Inc.
McCafé Loyalty Card | McDonald’s UK
Mass surveillance External links:
A Rally Against Mass Surveillance | Stop Watching Us
Saudi Arabia Mass Surveillance Market Forecast 2019 …
Mobile identity management External links:
Mobile Identity Management – expressbadging.com
Mobile signature External links:
Joel’s Mobile Signature Detailing Service | Tucson Arizona
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Mutual authentication External links:
What is mutual authentication? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Mutual Authentication Could Not be Established
Object identifier External links:
Key Facts on Digital Object Identifier System
Digital Object Identifier System
[PDF]Object Identifier (OID) Entry Procedure
Online identity management External links:
Columba Online Identity Management GmbH – YouTube
OpenID Connect External links:
OpenID Connect – Official Site
OpenID Connect | Google Identity Platform | Google Developers
OpenID Connect Playground
Password management External links:
SLU Net ID Password Management
Password Management – Support
Welcome to Patriot Pass Password Management
Personal identification number External links:
Establish Personal Identification Number (PIN)
A personal identification number (PIN, pronounced “pin”; often redundantlyPIN number) is a numeric password used to authenticate a user to a system, in particular in association with an ATM card.
FAQ – Personal Identification Number – edd.ca.gov
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Examples of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Privileged identity management External links:
Privileged Identity Management – Liebsoft
Using Azure AD Privileged Identity Management for …
Public key certificate External links:
Efficient Public Key Certificate Management for – YouTube
Public Key Certificate-Based Authentication
Role-based access control External links:
[PDF]Role-Based Access Control Models – Computer
Role-based access control (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) in Commvault Version 11
SAML-based products and services External links:
SAML-based products and services explained
SAML 2.0 External links:
Use a SAML 2.0 identity provider to implement single sign …
SAML 2.0 POST – Down for Maintenance
Configuring ADFS 2.0 to work with SAML 2.0 | Replicon Help
Security token External links:
[PDF]Security Token User Guide – PDF – Opus Bank
Security Token Service
BB&T – Request a Security Token
Service provider External links:
Service Provider Hub – AAA
Cable TV, Internet and Phone Service Provider | MetroNet
Welcome to the Lowe’s Service Provider Website.
Single sign-on External links:
Single Sign-On | HVCC
EAMS-A Single Sign-On
Smart card External links:
UPAF Smart Card: SM ART CARD
Social web External links:
Twirpz | Inside the Social Web
Software application External links:
Salesforce Accounting Software Application By Accounting Seed
Mirus Research : Custom Software Application …
Software token External links:
Delete or Rename a Software Token – UPS
RSA SecurID Software Token – Android Apps on Google Play
Two-factor authentication External links:
Two-factor authentication (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Guide to Two-Factor Authentication · Duo Security
Two-Factor Authentication with TPAM (89606) – One …
User modeling External links:
USER MODELING INC – GuideStar Profile
[PDF]OmniSeer: A Cognitive Framework for User Modeling, …
Web service External links:
kumo cloud™ Mobile App and Web Service for HVAC Control
Workflow application External links:
Mobile Forms, Mobile Workflow Application Software