What is involved in Software development process
Find out what the related areas are that Software development process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software development process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software development process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software development process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software development process related domains to cover and 239 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software development process, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, ISO/IEC 15504, Computer Aided Software Engineering, Enterprise architecture, Entity–relationship model, Functional specification, Big Design Up Front, Slow movement, Danese Cooper, Extreme programming, Structured Analysis and Design Technique, Agile Manifesto, Business process model, Graphical user interface builder, IEEE Standards Association, Software framework, System design, Team software process, System integration, Disciplined agile delivery, ISO 9001, Software libraries, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Scaled Agile Framework, Ivar Jacobson, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Software testing, Software development process, Software archaeology, Whitten, Jeffrey L., Software configuration management, Data modeling, Booch method, Service-oriented architecture, Software release life cycle, ISO 9000, Executable UML, Software verification and validation, Systems development life cycle, Computer science, Soft systems methodology, Feature-driven development, Project management, Rational Unified Process, Rapid application development, Information system, Software Engineering Process Group, Trygve Reenskaug, Computer engineering, Infrastructure as Code, Spiral development, Chaos model, Formal methods, Software product management, Outline of software engineering, Software development methodology, ISO/IEC 12207, Iterative development, Cap Gemini SDM, Domain-driven design, Test-driven development, Process model, Requirements engineering, Software construction, Inner source, Pair Programming, Application release automation, Programming style, Method engineering:
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Look at Software development process leadership and probe the present value of growth of Software development process.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software development process strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Do we all define Software development process in the same way?
– How do we maintain Software development processs Integrity?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 tactics and overcome ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How likely is the current Software development process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software development process strengthening and reform?
– Why are Software development process skills important?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC 15504 governance and report on setting up ISO/IEC 15504 without losing ground.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software development process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is maximizing Software development process protection the same as minimizing Software development process loss?
– Does Software development process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Computer Aided Software Engineering Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Computer Aided Software Engineering tasks and slay a dragon.
– How can you negotiate Software development process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– In what ways are Software development process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who needs to know about Software development process ?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Enterprise architecture management and spearhead techniques for implementing Enterprise architecture.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software development process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software development process project?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Entity–relationship model planning and find the ideas you already have.
– Do those selected for the Software development process team have a good general understanding of what Software development process is all about?
– Are there Software development process Models?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Functional specification planning and test out new things.
– Will Software development process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we Lead with Software development process in Mind?
Big Design Up Front Critical Criteria:
Investigate Big Design Up Front results and probe Big Design Up Front strategic alliances.
– What are the disruptive Software development process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Among the Software development process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– When a Software development process manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Slow movement Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Slow movement issues and prioritize challenges of Slow movement.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software development process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software development process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– To what extent does management recognize Software development process as a tool to increase the results?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Danese Cooper management and get going.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software development process leader?
– Is Supporting Software development process documentation required?
– What are the long-term Software development process goals?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Extreme programming management and arbitrate Extreme programming techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software development process?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– How much does Software development process help?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Structured Analysis and Design Technique Critical Criteria:
Reason over Structured Analysis and Design Technique visions and summarize a clear Structured Analysis and Design Technique focus.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software development process in a volatile global economy?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software development process been identified and analyzed?
Agile Manifesto Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Agile Manifesto failures and devote time assessing Agile Manifesto and its risk.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software development process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– What does our Agile Manifesto say about dealing with risk?
– Is Software development process Required?
Business process model Critical Criteria:
Devise Business process model strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software development process. How do we gain traction?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software development process leaders?
– Which Software development process goals are the most important?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Investigate Graphical user interface builder failures and create a map for yourself.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software development process processes?
– How do we Improve Software development process service perception, and satisfaction?
– How is the value delivered by Software development process being measured?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot IEEE Standards Association planning and improve IEEE Standards Association service perception.
– Do we monitor the Software development process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software framework decisions and explore and align the progress in Software framework.
– Can we add value to the current Software development process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software development process values?
System design Critical Criteria:
Accumulate System design results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential System design information.
– For your Software development process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software development process forward?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Judge Team software process leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Team software process projects.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software development process activities?
System integration Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate System integration goals and get going.
– Are assumptions made in Software development process stated explicitly?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Disciplined agile delivery issues and prioritize challenges of Disciplined agile delivery.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software development process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software development process project manager?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Test ISO 9001 goals and oversee ISO 9001 management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software development process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software development process?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– Have all basic functions of Software development process been defined?
Software libraries Critical Criteria:
Start Software libraries planning and learn.
– Does Software development process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the key elements of your Software development process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Consider Microsoft Solutions Framework engagements and look in other fields.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software development process with what users do day-to-day?
– Do Software development process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Sort Scaled Agile Framework governance and oversee Scaled Agile Framework management by competencies.
– Does Software development process analysis show the relationships among important Software development process factors?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software development process ?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Ivar Jacobson projects and find out.
– Are there recognized Software development process problems?
– What is Effective Software development process?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Capability Maturity Model Integration outcomes and overcome Capability Maturity Model Integration skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are our needs in relation to Software development process skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software testing tactics and do something to it.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software development process objectives?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software development process clearly defined?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software development process?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Software development process adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Software development process.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software development process services/products?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software development process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software archaeology tasks and look at it backwards.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software development process project?
– What is our formula for success in Software development process ?
Whitten, Jeffrey L. Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Whitten, Jeffrey L. failures and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software development process requirements in detail?
– Does Software development process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Software configuration management leadership and finalize specific methods for Software configuration management acceptance.
– How do we Identify specific Software development process investment and emerging trends?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Data modeling visions and integrate design thinking in Data modeling innovation.
– How do we know that any Software development process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are all of our Software development process domains and what do they do?
Booch method Critical Criteria:
Detail Booch method tactics and attract Booch method skills.
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Test Service-oriented architecture issues and catalog Service-oriented architecture activities.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software development process project?
– What is the purpose of Software development process in relation to the mission?
– Is there any existing Software development process governance structure?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Examine Software release life cycle tactics and ask questions.
– What are specific Software development process Rules to follow?
– Why should we adopt a Software development process framework?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Investigate ISO 9000 strategies and integrate design thinking in ISO 9000 innovation.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– How do we keep improving Software development process?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Executable UML decisions and create Executable UML explanations for all managers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software development process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software development process project lifecycle?
– Consider your own Software development process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Software verification and validation leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software verification and validation because they lack skills.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software development process?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Systems development life cycle failures and probe Systems development life cycle strategic alliances.
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What are the usability implications of Software development process actions?
– How can the value of Software development process be defined?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Review Computer science tasks and integrate design thinking in Computer science innovation.
Soft systems methodology Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Soft systems methodology tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Soft systems methodology relationship management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software development process? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software development process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Analyze Feature-driven development quality and pay attention to the small things.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software development process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is there a Software development process Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– In a project to restructure Software development process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Project management tasks and work towards be a leading Project management expert.
– First iteration. The plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– Are there contextual conditions, such as the size of the project or nature of the task, that signal a better fit for agile versus traditional project management approaches?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– What is Turnkey Operation in Project Management?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– Needs project management?
– When does a project begin and end?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Generalize Rational Unified Process results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Rational Unified Process projects.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software development process?
– How do we measure improved Software development process service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is a Software development process Team Work effort in place?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Value Rapid application development issues and get going.
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project violates particular laws or regulations?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What is architected rad?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Information system projects and intervene in Information system processes and leadership.
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software development process process?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Software Engineering Process Group Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Software Engineering Process Group governance and adjust implementation of Software Engineering Process Group.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software development process opportunities costing us money?
– Does Software development process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Categorize Trygve Reenskaug failures and finalize specific methods for Trygve Reenskaug acceptance.
– How do we go about Securing Software development process?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Computer engineering failures and gather practices for scaling Computer engineering.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software development process does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is Software development process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Judge Infrastructure as Code results and achieve a single Infrastructure as Code view and bringing data together.
– Have you identified your Software development process key performance indicators?
– What are the barriers to increased Software development process production?
Spiral development Critical Criteria:
Graph Spiral development tactics and shift your focus.
– Do we have past Software development process Successes?
Chaos model Critical Criteria:
Reason over Chaos model outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Chaos model.
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Dissect Formal methods goals and find answers.
– Why is Software development process important for you now?
– What threat is Software development process addressing?
Software product management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Software product management decisions and plan concise Software product management education.
– Are there Software development process problems defined?
Outline of software engineering Critical Criteria:
Meet over Outline of software engineering engagements and probe Outline of software engineering strategic alliances.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software development process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How will you measure your Software development process effectiveness?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software development methodology engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software development methodology because they lack skills.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software development process activities?
– What about Software development process Analysis of results?
ISO/IEC 12207 Critical Criteria:
Boost ISO/IEC 12207 visions and achieve a single ISO/IEC 12207 view and bringing data together.
Iterative development Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Iterative development failures and get going.
– What business benefits will Software development process goals deliver if achieved?
Cap Gemini SDM Critical Criteria:
Coach on Cap Gemini SDM tactics and observe effective Cap Gemini SDM.
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Domain-driven design engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Domain-driven design information.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software development process processes?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Test-driven development issues and question.
Process model Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Process model management and look at it backwards.
– Is there a defined process model and is it followed?
– What is our Software development process Strategy?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Requirements engineering visions and maintain Requirements engineering for success.
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Scan Software construction engagements and document what potential Software construction megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Inner source Critical Criteria:
Face Inner source projects and integrate design thinking in Inner source innovation.
– What are the short and long-term Software development process goals?
– What will drive Software development process change?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Pair Programming risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Pair Programming is getting what it needs.
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Application release automation results and summarize a clear Application release automation focus.
Programming style Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Programming style visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Programming style.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software development process process?
Method engineering Critical Criteria:
Start Method engineering failures and get the big picture.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software development process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
www.iso.org › … › Standards catalogue › Browse by TC › ISO/IEC JTC 1
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 N XXXX 2 Date: 2007-06-15 – IEEE-SA
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Standards | CDT
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Big Design Up Front External links:
What is ‘Big Design Up Front’? | Web Design – Quora
Architecture without Big Design Up Front | pdc2008 | Channel 9
Slow movement External links:
[PDF]DOOR GLASS SLOW MOVEMENT—GLASS TSB 09 …
Slow movement from Alma Deutscher’s new Piano …
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
Agile Manifesto External links:
Principles behind the Agile Manifesto
Agile Manifesto for Software Development | Agile Alliance
What is Agile Manifesto? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Business process model External links:
Gliffy Business Process Model Notation: BPMN 2.0 Diagram
[DOC]Business Process Model Template – Penn State …
Business Process Modeling – WhatIs.com
Graphical user interface builder External links:
Graphical user interface builder – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Graphical user interface builder
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
Software framework External links:
What is Software Framework? – Definition from Techopedia
System design External links:
System Surveyor – Electronic Security System Design Tool
Contract Manufacturing & System Design | Korvis
54 System Design – Login
Team software process External links:
[PDF]The Team Software Process (TSP)
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring …
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
System integration External links:
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration …
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Software libraries External links:
tomaka is creating Rust software libraries | Patreon
eCabinet Systems Software Libraries
Software Libraries – Home | Microchip Technology Inc.
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Core …
Microsoft Solutions Framework. Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is a set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts, and guidelines for delivering information technology services from Microsoft. MSF is not limited to developing applications only; it is also applicable to other IT projects like deployment, networking or infrastructure projects.
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist 4.5) – iZenBridge
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
Release on Demand – Scaled Agile Framework
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Customers | Ivar Jacobson International
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Software testing External links:
Software testing training & placement in USA | IITWorkforce
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Software Archaeology – CODE Online
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software Configuration Management and ISO 9001
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
What is Data Modeling? Webopedia Definition
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Software release life cycle External links:
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Lyrics containing the term: software release life cycle
www.lyrics.com/lyrics/software release life cycle
ISO 9000 External links:
List of ISO 9000 Registered Companies – 9000 Store
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
How to Become ISO 9000 Certified | Chron.com
Executable UML External links:
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
Software verification and validation External links:
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
Software Verification and Validation Procedure …
Systems development life cycle External links:
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
The Systems Development Life Cycle
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Soft systems methodology External links:
[PDF]Soft Systems Methodology and Problem Framing: …
Soft Systems Methodology by Brian Wilson – Goodreads
Feature-driven development External links:
Feature-Driven Development by tosh liang on Prezi
Rational Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
RUP (Rational Unified Process) Definition – Tech Terms
[PDF]The Rational Unified Process Phase and milestone …
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
QuickBase Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
Software Engineering Process Group External links:
Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) – e-Zest
[PDF]BY SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PROCESS GROUP …
[PDF]Software Engineering Process Group Guide
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
[PDF]Trygve Reenskaug, University of Oslo …
Computer engineering External links:
UAB – Electrical and Computer Engineering – Home
Home – Electrical & Computer Engineering – University of …
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Spiral development External links:
[PDF]Evolutionary Acquisition an Spiral Development in …
Spiral Development: Lean vs. Stage-Gate – Sopheon
[PDF]Spiral Development: Experience, Principles, and …
Chaos model External links:
Chaos Model Management – Home | Facebook
What is a Chaos Model? – Computer Hope
Steam Workshop :: Sonic Adventure DX Chaos Model
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Software product management External links:
software product management | The Agile Dilemma
Software Product Management Meetups – Meetup
Software Product Management | SpringerLink
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
ISO/IEC 12207 External links:
The ISO/IEC 12207 Systems and software engineering – Software life cycle processes is an international standard for software lifecycle processes. It aims to be the standard that defines all the tasks required for developing and maintaining software.
ISO/IEC 12207:2008 System Life Cycle Processes
Iterative development External links:
Iterative Development | Agile Business Consortium
Transitioning from waterfall to iterative development – IBM
Cap Gemini SDM External links:
Cap Gemini SDM – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Cap Gemini SDM
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy
Process model External links:
A Process Model. (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
[DOC]Business Process Model Template
[PDF]process model explanation Rev 2-20-09 – ISO 9000 …
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Inner source External links:
Inner Source Wellness Chiropractic & Craniosacral Wellness
Craniosacral Therapy – Inner Source Wellness
Inner Source Healing – Home | Facebook
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
DeployHub – Open Source Application Release Automation
Programming style External links:
[DOC]MATLAB Programming Style Guide – USNA
[PDF]MATLAB Programming Style Guidelines – Columbia …
Programming Style Guide | SIUE Computer Science
Method engineering External links:
3.4 Summary of method engineering approaches