What is involved in Asset Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Asset Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Asset Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Asset Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Asset Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Asset Performance Management related domains to cover and 241 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Asset Performance Management, Concentration risk, Performance management, Human resource management, Materials management, Technology management, Customer relationship management, Distributed management, Insolvency law, Operations management for services, Problem management, Resource management, Volatility risk, Enterprise resource planning, Enterprise asset management, Supply chain management, Quantum finance, International business, Fixed assets management, Product life-cycle management, Content management, Financial economics, Market economy, Marketing management, Infrastructure asset management, Commercial management, Shape risk, Margin at risk, Business statistics, Records management, Geographic information system, Digital asset management, Security segregation, Operations management, Financial risk modeling, Price area risk, IT asset management, Political risk, Service management, Statistical finance, Financial statement, Systemic risk, Market risk, Business process, Business development, Audit committee, Corporate liability, Organizational structure, Financial risk, Business ethics, Mathematical finance, Integrated management, Environmental economics, Development economics, Capacity management, Network management, Risk-free interest rate, Public finance, Credit risk, Sole proprietorship, Commercial bank, Investment management, Product management, Management information system, Advisory board, Financial services, Crisis management, Power management, Credit derivative, Investment fund, Limited liability company, Corporate governance:
Asset Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Asset Performance Management issues and pioneer acquisition of Asset Performance Management systems.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Asset Performance Management been identified and analyzed?
– Is the scope of Asset Performance Management defined?
Concentration risk Critical Criteria:
Adapt Concentration risk quality and slay a dragon.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Asset Performance Management processes of our organization?
– Do we monitor the Asset Performance Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will you know that the Asset Performance Management project has been successful?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Performance management management and intervene in Performance management processes and leadership.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Asset Performance Management project?
– What is our formula for success in Asset Performance Management ?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
– What is Effective Asset Performance Management?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Human resource management visions and gather practices for scaling Human resource management.
– In the case of a Asset Performance Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Asset Performance Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Asset Performance Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Asset Performance Management with what users do day-to-day?
– What about Asset Performance Management Analysis of results?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Materials management management and optimize Materials management leadership as a key to advancement.
– For your Asset Performance Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Asset Performance Management study?
– How do we go about Comparing Asset Performance Management approaches/solutions?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Detail Technology management tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Technology management.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Asset Performance Management?
– Can we do Asset Performance Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How much does Asset Performance Management help?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Shape Customer relationship management visions and get the big picture.
– Customer Service What is the future of CRM with regards to Customer Service five years from now, What Technologies would affect it the most and what trends in Customer Service landscape would we see at that time?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– How long (on average) between a potential issue being posted online and being flagged to the client?
– What volume of mentions has your organization handled in the past (e.g. 2,500 mentions per week)?
– You may want to forge more relationships with affluent customers, but do they want them with you?
– Are we on the lookout for any companies that are building the next generation of CRM systems?
– What creates value for the users, and does this create a structural bond?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– How many current users will maintain and access the CRM program?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– What are Pros and Cons of the CRM system that you are using?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– What is the recovery time objective for the application?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– Can visitors/customers register on your website?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– How do you structure your account teams?
– Do reports need to be tweaked or added?
– Why Multi-Channel CRM?
– Why is CRM important?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Coach on Distributed management governance and plan concise Distributed management education.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Asset Performance Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Asset Performance Management. How do we gain traction?
– How do we manage Asset Performance Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Insolvency law adoptions and check on ways to get started with Insolvency law.
– Do we all define Asset Performance Management in the same way?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Own Operations management for services planning and drive action.
– How can you negotiate Asset Performance Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Asset Performance Management requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in Asset Performance Management stated explicitly?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Problem management results and look for lots of ideas.
– Which customers cant participate in our Asset Performance Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How will you measure your Asset Performance Management effectiveness?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Boost Resource management strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Resource management users.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Asset Performance Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Asset Performance Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Volatility risk Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Volatility risk leadership and optimize Volatility risk leadership as a key to advancement.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Asset Performance Management?
– Among the Asset Performance Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Enterprise resource planning risks and transcribe Enterprise resource planning as tomorrows backbone for success.
– what is the best design framework for Asset Performance Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Asset Performance Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Enterprise asset management Critical Criteria:
Guide Enterprise asset management strategies and get the big picture.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Asset Performance Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Asset Performance Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can you measure Asset Performance Management in a systematic way?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Supply chain management failures and finalize specific methods for Supply chain management acceptance.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Asset Performance Management processes?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Quantum finance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Quantum finance strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Quantum finance.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Asset Performance Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Asset Performance Management processes?
– Is a Asset Performance Management Team Work effort in place?
International business Critical Criteria:
Pilot International business adoptions and forecast involvement of future International business projects in development.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Asset Performance Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Asset Performance Management that make it risky?
– Does the Asset Performance Management task fit the clients priorities?
– Organizational structure for international business?
Fixed assets management Critical Criteria:
Map Fixed assets management risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Fixed assets management is getting what it needs.
– Is there any existing Asset Performance Management governance structure?
– How would one define Asset Performance Management leadership?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Product life-cycle management management and separate what are the business goals Product life-cycle management is aiming to achieve.
– Do Asset Performance Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are there Asset Performance Management problems defined?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Content management strategies and ask questions.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Asset Performance Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Asset Performance Management process available?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Asset Performance Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Asset Performance Management project lifecycle?
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Asset Performance Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Look at Financial economics outcomes and learn.
– What are the usability implications of Asset Performance Management actions?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Market economy tasks and improve Market economy service perception.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Asset Performance Management in a volatile global economy?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Asset Performance Management delivery for example is new software needed?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Marketing management management and devise Marketing management key steps.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Asset Performance Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the long-term Asset Performance Management goals?
Infrastructure asset management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Infrastructure asset management engagements and maintain Infrastructure asset management for success.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Asset Performance Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Asset Performance Management objectives?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Commercial management governance and cater for concise Commercial management education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Asset Performance Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Asset Performance Management values?
– How to Secure Asset Performance Management?
Shape risk Critical Criteria:
Chart Shape risk governance and pioneer acquisition of Shape risk systems.
– How do we Lead with Asset Performance Management in Mind?
Margin at risk Critical Criteria:
Merge Margin at risk engagements and handle a jump-start course to Margin at risk.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Asset Performance Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Asset Performance Management process?
– What vendors make products that address the Asset Performance Management needs?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Business statistics governance and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we go about Securing Asset Performance Management?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Records management issues and mentor Records management customer orientation.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Asset Performance Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Asset Performance Management process?
Geographic information system Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Geographic information system adoptions and observe effective Geographic information system.
– What are all of our Asset Performance Management domains and what do they do?
– Does Asset Performance Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Digital asset management Critical Criteria:
Understand Digital asset management failures and get going.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Asset Performance Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How can the value of Asset Performance Management be defined?
Security segregation Critical Criteria:
See the value of Security segregation visions and display thorough understanding of the Security segregation process.
– How do we measure improved Asset Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is Asset Performance Management important for you now?
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Operations management management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– What is the source of the strategies for Asset Performance Management strengthening and reform?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– How is the value delivered by Asset Performance Management being measured?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Financial risk modeling Critical Criteria:
Unify Financial risk modeling results and probe the present value of growth of Financial risk modeling.
– Are there recognized Asset Performance Management problems?
Price area risk Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Price area risk decisions and describe the risks of Price area risk sustainability.
IT asset management Critical Criteria:
Frame IT asset management projects and oversee IT asset management requirements.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Asset Performance Management leader?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– Are you managing the business side of asset management to maximize the assets you own?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– What processes do we have in place to harvest licenses from disposed hardware?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– What happens with your retired or disposed of assets?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– Are we prepared to respond to a software audit?
– How are employees affected by the cm process?
– Can we quantify our compliance risk exposure?
– Game of hide and seek at your organization?
– What are significant events about it?
– What is the condition of the asset?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– Anything managed by it staff?
– Why do it asset management?
– What is an itam program?
– Who/what depends on it?
– Who is using it?
Political risk Critical Criteria:
Discourse Political risk outcomes and revise understanding of Political risk architectures.
– Will Asset Performance Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Check Service management issues and describe the risks of Service management sustainability.
– Prior to selecting a FSMC, the SFAs personnel are strongly encouraged to visit one or more school sites managed by each of the FSMCs under consideration. It is important to observe the operation on a typical day. Therefore, these visits should be unannounced to the food service site manager. Evaluate the sanitation, staffing, food production, food quality and student acceptability. Compare these to the current practices in the SFAs food service program. If the FSMC operation is judged to be superior, what were the noticeable differences?
– How would you describe the impact of cloud vis-a -vis your Service Management initiative/capabilities in your organization?
– How would you describe the impact of cloud vis-a-vis your itsm initiative/capabilities in your organization?
– What is our strategic service vision both internal and external. Have we created a breakthrough service?
– What competencies should service organizations develop to shift from reactive fsm to proactive fsm?
– In your organization, which group oversees/coordinates your it Service Management capabilities?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What are the main costs associated with introducing Service Management?
– If your itsm team is slated for growth, what are the relevant reasons?
– What services are published in your organizations service catalog?
– What are some of our options for field Service Management?
– What are reasons to say no to service management changes?
– Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification?
– What Is the future of our Service Management?
– Who needs to provide the work?
– Is ITIL becoming irrelevant?
– Are we over licensed?
– Who will monitor?
Statistical finance Critical Criteria:
Value Statistical finance leadership and pioneer acquisition of Statistical finance systems.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Asset Performance Management leaders?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Probe Financial statement governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Financial statement.
– Does Asset Performance Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we maintain Asset Performance Managements Integrity?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Systemic risk Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Systemic risk goals and devote time assessing Systemic risk and its risk.
– When developing and capitalizing on IoT solutions, do we as owners consider the societal cost, systemic risk, and risk externality to avoid what may be called designer hubris. In other words, why add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Asset Performance Management Management?
Market risk Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Market risk tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Business process risks and look in other fields.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– What are the disruptive Asset Performance Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What is the business process?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Value Business development planning and triple focus on important concepts of Business development relationship management.
– Is Asset Performance Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
See the value of Audit committee management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Asset Performance Management analysis show the relationships among important Asset Performance Management factors?
– Are accountability and ownership for Asset Performance Management clearly defined?
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Derive from Corporate liability results and proactively manage Corporate liability risks.
– What is our Asset Performance Management Strategy?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Organizational structure leadership and learn.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Financial risk Critical Criteria:
Devise Financial risk quality and report on setting up Financial risk without losing ground.
– Do those selected for the Asset Performance Management team have a good general understanding of what Asset Performance Management is all about?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Asset Performance Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
– What are specific Asset Performance Management Rules to follow?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Survey Business ethics risks and summarize a clear Business ethics focus.
– Which Asset Performance Management goals are the most important?
Mathematical finance Critical Criteria:
Talk about Mathematical finance results and assess what counts with Mathematical finance that we are not counting.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Asset Performance Management project manager?
– What are internal and external Asset Performance Management relations?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Detail Integrated management issues and look at the big picture.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Asset Performance Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we Identify specific Asset Performance Management investment and emerging trends?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Environmental economics adoptions and perfect Environmental economics conflict management.
– Are we Assessing Asset Performance Management and Risk?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Development economics goals and forecast involvement of future Development economics projects in development.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Asset Performance Management effort?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Capacity management outcomes and devote time assessing Capacity management and its risk.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Asset Performance Management into the services that we provide?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Asset Performance Management opportunities costing us money?
– Does our organization need more Asset Performance Management education?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Review Network management projects and finalize the present value of growth of Network management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Asset Performance Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Asset Performance Management activities?
Risk-free interest rate Critical Criteria:
Survey Risk-free interest rate visions and shift your focus.
– When a Asset Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Public finance planning and gather Public finance models .
– Is maximizing Asset Performance Management protection the same as minimizing Asset Performance Management loss?
Credit risk Critical Criteria:
Own Credit risk goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Credit risk.
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Nurse Sole proprietorship results and report on the economics of relationships managing Sole proprietorship and constraints.
– Will Asset Performance Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the business goals Asset Performance Management is aiming to achieve?
Commercial bank Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Commercial bank projects and define what our big hairy audacious Commercial bank goal is.
– Is Asset Performance Management Required?
Investment management Critical Criteria:
Unify Investment management outcomes and separate what are the business goals Investment management is aiming to achieve.
Product management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Product management engagements and improve Product management service perception.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Asset Performance Management forward?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Understand Management information system strategies and report on setting up Management information system without losing ground.
– What are our Asset Performance Management Processes?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Mine Advisory board tactics and question.
Financial services Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Financial services results and develop and take control of the Financial services initiative.
– How can skill-level changes improve Asset Performance Management?
– What will drive Asset Performance Management change?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Crisis management planning and assess what counts with Crisis management that we are not counting.
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Power management quality and point out improvements in Power management.
Credit derivative Critical Criteria:
Apply Credit derivative planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Credit derivative.
Investment fund Critical Criteria:
Devise Investment fund visions and probe the present value of growth of Investment fund.
– In what ways are Asset Performance Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Asset Performance Management move?
– What investment funds will the project need and when?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Limited liability company governance and cater for concise Limited liability company education.
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Grasp Corporate governance goals and acquire concise Corporate governance education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Asset Performance Management services/products?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Asset Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Asset Performance Management External links:
Asset Performance Management for Power Plants | GE Digital
Asset Performance Management | APM | GE Digital
Asset Engineering Services – Asset Performance Management
Concentration risk External links:
What is Concentration Risk? – Ncontracts
[PDF]Managing Equity- Concentration Risk
Correspondent Concentration Risk | My Banker’s Bank
Performance management External links:
Performance Management : Team Georgia
Employee Performance Management Software | PerformYard
Employee Performance Management Solutions | Reflektive
Human resource management External links:
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
SHRM Online – Society for Human Resource Management
Materials management External links:
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Recycling Markets
Tompkins County | Recycling and Materials Management
Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Software | SugarCRM
Distributed management External links:
Top Down, Consensus & Distributed Management | …
Distributed Management Objects – msdn.microsoft.com
Insolvency law External links:
Problem management External links:
5-Step Problem Management with Kepner-Tregoe
ITIL Problem Management | When “Incidents” are Problems
ITIL OSA Problem Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Cloud ERP, Resource Management, Business …
Resource Management Inc.
Volatility risk External links:
[PDF]Dynamic Estimation of Volatility Risk Premia and …
Record bets against coffee raise volatility risk
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
[PDF]Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – DOT&E
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise asset management External links:
Enterprise Asset Management Software – Maintenance …
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Quantum finance External links:
Quantum Finance by Belal E. Baaquie – Goodreads
Quantum Finance – Home | Facebook
Schrödinger group and quantum finance : Juan M. …
International business External links:
International Business Machines Corporation Common …
International business consists of trades and transactions at a global level. These include the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and/or knowledge. It involves cross-border transactions of goods and services between two or more countries. Transactions of economic resources include capital, skills, and people for the purpose of the international production of physical goods and services such as finance, banking, insurance, and construction. International business is also known as globalization. Globalization refers to the international trade between countries, which in turn refers to the tendency of international trade, investments, information technology and outsourced manufacturing to weave the economies of diverse countries together. To conduct business overseas, multinational companies need to separate national markets into one global marketplace. In essence there are two macro factors that underline the trend of greater globalization. The first macro-factor consists of eliminating barriers to make cross-border trade easier, such as the free flow of goods and services, and capital. The second macro-factor is technological change, particularly developments in communication, information processing, …
IBBA | International Business Brokers Association
Fixed assets management External links:
Microsoft Dynamics GP User Guide for Fixed Assets Management
[PDF]Fixed Assets Management – mbs.microsoft.com
Content management External links:
Content Manager Web Access – Viewpoint for Content Management®
MARPHTC Learning Content Management System
What is content management (CM)? – Definition from WhatIs.…
Financial economics External links:
Financial economics (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Overview – M.S. in Quantitative Financial Economics
Review of Financial Economics – Journal – Elsevier
Market economy External links:
Market Economy | Definition of Market Economy by …
What is a market economy? definition and meaning
Marketing management External links:
ONLINE SALES – MC Marketing Management
Infrastructure asset management External links:
dTIMS® | Infrastructure Asset Management Software
Infrastructure Asset Management Software and Services …
Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange – Mar 2018
Commercial management External links:
FREE download Commercial Management – WinSite
[PDF]The Institute of Commercial Management
Shape risk External links:
[PDF]How luck and fortune shape risk-taking behaviors
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Business Statistics Chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Records management External links:
Records Management by Federal Agencies (44 U.S.C. …
Title and Records Management | Loan Portfolio Servicing
[PDF]TITLE Records Management Manual. Archives and …
Geographic information system External links:
Geographic Information System
PolicyMap – GIS Mapping and Geographic Information System …
Geographic Information System (GIS) | City of …
Digital asset management External links:
Digital Asset Management by Orange Logic
Login | Edison International Digital Asset Management
Digital Asset Management Software – Webdam
Operations management External links:
Operations Management Software | Dude Solutions
Financial risk modeling External links:
Price area risk External links:
Price area risk – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Price area risk&item_type=topic
IT asset management External links:
IT Asset Management – Oomnitza
IT Asset Management & Electronics Recycling Solutions – ECS
Electronics Recycling & IT Asset Management | METech Recycling
Political risk External links:
Political Risk – Investopedia
Political Risk – Investopedia
Political Risk Insurance | AIG US
Service management External links:
Decisiv Service Management Platform
Client Access – Service Management Group
Best Field Service Management Software | WORK™ | …
Statistical finance External links:
Statistical Finance Algorithm Demo – YouTube
[PDF]TOPICS IN STATISTICAL FINANCE – Rutgers University
Statistical Finance authors/titles recent submissions – arXiv
Financial statement External links:
[XLS]Personal Financial Statement – TN
FINANCIAL STATEMENT FILING & STEP THROUGH GUIDE. Important Changes: The NAIC is using a streamlined formulaic approach for …
[PDF]Form M-433I Rev. 8/13 Statement of Financial Condition …
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Systemic risk External links:
Bitcoin Is an Emerging Systemic Risk – CoinDesk
[PDF]Banking Organization Systemic Risk Report—FR Y-15
Systemic Risk Definition | Investopedia
Market risk External links:
Market Risk – Definition and Other Information
Market Risk Disclosure FAQ – SEC
[PDF]SENSITIVITY TO MARKET RISK
Business process External links:
Information technology and business process …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Business development External links:
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Audit committee External links:
Audit Committee Disclosure – SEC
[PDF]Rule 3525: Audit Committee Pre-approval of Non …
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Financial risk External links:
Graduate Programs in Financial Risk Management | …
Financial Risk Management – Farin
Differences Between Business Risk & Financial Risk | Chron.…
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Mathematical finance External links:
Master of Mathematical Finance | IIT College of Science
Integrated management External links:
Integrated Management Resources Group, Inc.
[PDF]Integrated Management NOXIOUS WEEDS OF …
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
Environmental economics External links:
[PDF]Course Title: Environmental Economics
Environmental economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Development economics External links:
Development Economics – Investopedia
[PDF]Notes for a Course in Development Economics
Development Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Network management External links:
Enterprise Software for IT, Server & Network Management …
What is Network Management? Webopedia Definition
ASUS Router App – Easy Network Management in Hand
Risk-free interest rate External links:
Risk-Free Interest Rate Definition – NASDAQ.com
What is Risk-free Interest Rate? definition and meaning
Public finance External links:
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Public Finance Authority
North Dakota Public Finance Authority
Credit risk External links:
Reduce Credit Risk with help from Experian.com
Small Business Solutions | Credit Risk Management – TransUnion
Sole proprietorship External links:
Sole Proprietorship | California Franchise Tax Board
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Commercial bank External links:
“Commercial Bank Risk Management and Financial …
Welcome to The Commercial Bank!
Commercial Bank of Grayson
Investment management External links:
T. Rowe Price Investment Management
Secure Client Login – Scottrade Investment Management Login
Product management External links:
Sequent Learning Networks – Product Management …
2018 Product Management Bulletins
Master’s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Management information system External links:
Homeless Management Information System – LAHSA
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Advisory board External links:
CT Low Wage Employer Advisory Board
Advisory Board on Cosmetology – TDLR
The Science Advisory Board – Home Page
Financial services External links:
Nebraska DHHS: Financial Services
Crisis management External links:
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration Platform
International Crisis Management Conference
Power management External links:
Power management solutions|We make what matters work|Eaton
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Credit derivative External links:
Credit Derivative – Investopedia
Credit Derivative Indexes – Markets Data Center – WSJ.com
What is Credit Derivative? definition and meaning
Investment fund External links:
TSP: G Fund: Government Securities Investment Fund
Investment Fund – Investopedia
TSP: C Fund: Common Stock Index Investment Fund
Limited liability company External links:
[PDF]Limited Liability Company (LLC) Cancellation …
Limited Liability Company Publications/Forms
Limited Liability Company – LLC – Investopedia
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance …
[PDF]CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANNUAL …