What is involved in Application Integration
Find out what the related areas are that Application Integration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Integration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Integration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Integration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Integration related domains to cover and 259 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Integration, Enterprise application integration, Action Message Format, Application server, Binomial coefficient, Business intelligence, Business process, Business semantics management, CEITON technologies, Canonical Model, Compensating transaction, Customer relationship management, Data integration, Data mediation, Data transformation, Database transaction, De facto, De jure, Enterprise Content Integration, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Enterprise JavaBean, Enterprise architecture framework, Enterprise computer application, Enterprise information integration, Enterprise integration, Enterprise resource planning, Enterprise service bus, Event-driven SOA, File format, Gartner Group, Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology, Health Level 7, Hub and spoke, Human resources, Information silo, Integration appliance, Integration competency center, Integration platform, Islands of automation, J2EE Connector Architecture, Legacy system, MSquare Systems, Message-oriented middleware, Middleware analyst, OSS through Java, Open Knowledge Initiative, Operating system, Schools Interoperability Framework, Service-oriented architecture, Spaghetti code, Stovepipe system, Straight through processing, Supply chain management, System integration, System of systems, Two-phase commit protocol, Web application, Web service, Work flow:
Application Integration Critical Criteria:
Canvass Application Integration projects and oversee Application Integration requirements.
– Does Application Integration include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application Integration strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– Does our organization need more Application Integration education?
Enterprise application integration Critical Criteria:
Administer Enterprise application integration tactics and attract Enterprise application integration skills.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application Integration with what users do day-to-day?
– Have you identified your Application Integration key performance indicators?
– What threat is Application Integration addressing?
Action Message Format Critical Criteria:
Face Action Message Format governance and question.
– Can we do Application Integration without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Do we all define Application Integration in the same way?
– What are current Application Integration Paradigms?
Application server Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Application server results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Application server is getting what it needs.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Application Integration product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Application Integration experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application Integration into the services that we provide?
Binomial coefficient Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Binomial coefficient adoptions and overcome Binomial coefficient skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Integration leader?
– What will drive Application Integration change?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Systematize Business intelligence decisions and get answers.
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are some of the hidden costs associated with BI initiatives?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing business intelligence?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– What business intelligence systems are available?
– What is the future of BI Score cards KPI etc?
– Can your product map ad-hoc query results?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– How can we maximize our BI investments?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Types of data sources supported?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Grade Business process management and figure out ways to motivate other Business process users.
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Integration strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Business semantics management Critical Criteria:
Track Business semantics management leadership and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Business semantics management.
– How can you negotiate Application Integration successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the long-term Application Integration goals?
– What are our Application Integration Processes?
CEITON technologies Critical Criteria:
Depict CEITON technologies risks and handle a jump-start course to CEITON technologies.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application Integration project?
– Who needs to know about Application Integration ?
– What is our Application Integration Strategy?
Canonical Model Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Canonical Model failures and find out.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Application Integration. How do we gain traction?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Integration, including any consulting or professional services?
– To what extent does management recognize Application Integration as a tool to increase the results?
Compensating transaction Critical Criteria:
Chart Compensating transaction visions and do something to it.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application Integration delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we keep improving Application Integration?
– Is the scope of Application Integration defined?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Customer relationship management adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Customer relationship management results.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Will the Tier 3 Exchange support team need access to the respondents CRM tool?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– How is the emergence of new CRM solutions offered factored in?
– Does the current CRM support communication of Tier 3 requests?
– Is support provided by your organization or is it outsourced?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to Outlook?
– What is the products current release level/version?
– Can visitors/customers register on your website?
– What are the best social crm analytics tools?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– Can customers place orders online?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Why is CRM important?
– Why Keep Archives?
– Is CRM justified?
– Is crm worth it?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Data integration goals and look at the big picture.
– Think about the people you identified for your Application Integration project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– What is the source of the strategies for Application Integration strengthening and reform?
– When a Application Integration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Data mediation Critical Criteria:
Audit Data mediation outcomes and plan concise Data mediation education.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application Integration process?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application Integration?
– What are internal and external Application Integration relations?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Data transformation engagements and acquire concise Data transformation education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Integration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Do we have past Application Integration Successes?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Systematize Database transaction risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Database transaction projects.
– Is there any existing Application Integration governance structure?
– How to deal with Application Integration Changes?
– How to Secure Application Integration?
De facto Critical Criteria:
Focus on De facto quality and pay attention to the small things.
– Do you see the need for actions in the area of standardisation (including both formal standards and the promotion of/agreement on de facto standards) related to your sector?
– Among the Application Integration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is this standard a de jure or de facto national or international standard?
– Does Application Integration appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How can skill-level changes improve Application Integration?
De jure Critical Criteria:
Substantiate De jure quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive De jure decisions.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Application Integration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Application Integration?
– Is Application Integration Required?
Enterprise Content Integration Critical Criteria:
Focus on Enterprise Content Integration tactics and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Enterprise Content Integration.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application Integration moving forward?
Enterprise Integration Patterns Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Enterprise Integration Patterns risks and look at it backwards.
– Can we add value to the current Application Integration decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Enterprise JavaBean Critical Criteria:
Sort Enterprise JavaBean projects and gather Enterprise JavaBean models .
– Does Application Integration create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we measure improved Application Integration service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– How do we go about Comparing Application Integration approaches/solutions?
Enterprise architecture framework Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Enterprise architecture framework risks and do something to it.
– Have all basic functions of Application Integration been defined?
– How can we improve Application Integration?
Enterprise computer application Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Enterprise computer application outcomes and explore and align the progress in Enterprise computer application.
– Think about the functions involved in your Application Integration project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application Integration been identified and analyzed?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Test Enterprise information integration engagements and know what your objective is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Application Integration processes?
Enterprise integration Critical Criteria:
Analyze Enterprise integration leadership and optimize Enterprise integration leadership as a key to advancement.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application Integration project?
– What is our formula for success in Application Integration ?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Enterprise resource planning management and sort Enterprise resource planning activities.
– Do those selected for the Application Integration team have a good general understanding of what Application Integration is all about?
Enterprise service bus Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Enterprise service bus governance and define what do we need to start doing with Enterprise service bus.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application Integration processes of our organization?
– How do we Improve Application Integration service perception, and satisfaction?
Event-driven SOA Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Event-driven SOA decisions and do something to it.
– Does Application Integration analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How will you know that the Application Integration project has been successful?
– Are assumptions made in Application Integration stated explicitly?
File format Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in File format planning and plan concise File format education.
– What file formats and naming conventions will be used for the separate data sources and for the integrated file used for analysis?
– Will Application Integration deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are the file formats of the data supported by the repository?
– What file formats and naming conventions will you be using?
– Which file formats will you use for your data, and why?
Gartner Group Critical Criteria:
Read up on Gartner Group adoptions and find out what it really means.
– Does Application Integration analysis show the relationships among important Application Integration factors?
– Do the Application Integration decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the short and long-term Application Integration goals?
Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology Critical Criteria:
Detail Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology adoptions and do something to it.
– What are all of our Application Integration domains and what do they do?
– How would one define Application Integration leadership?
Health Level 7 Critical Criteria:
Recall Health Level 7 issues and figure out ways to motivate other Health Level 7 users.
– Does Application Integration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Hub and spoke Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Hub and spoke issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Categorize Human resources strategies and attract Human resources skills.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– Have we adopted and promoted the companys culture of integrity management, including ethics, business practices and Human Resources evaluations?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– Is the Application Integration organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– From what types of sources does the company collect personal data?
– What internal dispute resolution mechanisms are available?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– How does the global environment influence management?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– In what areas do you feel we can improve?
– What do users think of the information?
– Who should appraise performance?
– Why is transparency important?
– How to deal with diversity?
Information silo Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information silo adoptions and explore and align the progress in Information silo.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Application Integration requirements in detail?
Integration appliance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Integration appliance issues and remodel and develop an effective Integration appliance strategy.
– In the case of a Application Integration project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Integration project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Integration project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Integration?
– What are specific Application Integration Rules to follow?
Integration competency center Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Integration competency center projects and catalog Integration competency center activities.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Integration activities?
– Which Application Integration goals are the most important?
Integration platform Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Integration platform adoptions and track iterative Integration platform results.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Integration study?
Islands of automation Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Islands of automation failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Islands of automation because they lack skills.
– Will Application Integration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
J2EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on J2EE Connector Architecture quality and grade techniques for implementing J2EE Connector Architecture controls.
– What business benefits will Application Integration goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the business goals Application Integration is aiming to achieve?
– Are there recognized Application Integration problems?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Legacy system projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Legacy system projects.
– The process of conducting a data migration involves access to both the legacy source and the target source. The target source must be configured according to requirements. If youre using a contractor and provided that the contractor is under strict confidentiality, do you permit the contractor to house copies of your source data during the implementation?
– Hybrid clouds have unique security requirements that legacy security cannot meet. Since traditional security tools provide limited visibility into cloud infrastructure, how are you going to protect what you can not see?
– At risk with respect to legacy modernization; are you too dependent on expensive skill sets or technologies that cannot respond quickly to changes in the marketplace?
– What actions must be taken in order to successfully integrate numerous systems, including legacy data from earlier systems that are desired for analysis?
– If a new system is expected to interface/Integrate with any one of your current 3rd party/ Legacy system then what is the interface/integration required?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– Are existing Hardware and software legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– What are the existing research issues and what should be the future research agenda in legacy to cloud migration?
– If a component c is dynamically replaced, what are the potential effects of the replacement related to c?
– What are some strategies for integrating legacy equipment into a robust, modernized grid?
– What are the main practical motivations behind legacy migrations towards the cloud?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Should there be a complete replacement of legacy mainframes and applications?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– How has the use of CCM affected legacy audit planning and procedures?
– What does a free SaaS solution mean for legacy paid solutions?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Can we convert arbitrary or legacy programs to hardware ?
– When and where is the management done?
– Addressing existing Legacy Software?
MSquare Systems Critical Criteria:
Contribute to MSquare Systems quality and define what our big hairy audacious MSquare Systems goal is.
– What is Effective Application Integration?
Message-oriented middleware Critical Criteria:
Examine Message-oriented middleware outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Message-oriented middleware.
– How likely is the current Application Integration plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How is the value delivered by Application Integration being measured?
– How will you measure your Application Integration effectiveness?
Middleware analyst Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Middleware analyst failures and assess what counts with Middleware analyst that we are not counting.
– What is the purpose of Application Integration in relation to the mission?
OSS through Java Critical Criteria:
Confer over OSS through Java quality and assess what counts with OSS through Java that we are not counting.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application Integration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application Integration process?
– In what ways are Application Integration vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Open Knowledge Initiative Critical Criteria:
Depict Open Knowledge Initiative failures and develop and take control of the Open Knowledge Initiative initiative.
– What are the usability implications of Application Integration actions?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Operating system failures and separate what are the business goals Operating system is aiming to achieve.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Schools Interoperability Framework Critical Criteria:
Coach on Schools Interoperability Framework decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Schools Interoperability Framework strategies.
– Is maximizing Application Integration protection the same as minimizing Application Integration loss?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Service-oriented architecture leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Service-oriented architecture.
Spaghetti code Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Spaghetti code goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Spaghetti code projects.
– Why should we adopt a Application Integration framework?
Stovepipe system Critical Criteria:
Participate in Stovepipe system management and report on setting up Stovepipe system without losing ground.
– How do we know that any Application Integration analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Straight through processing Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Straight through processing management and oversee implementation of Straight through processing.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Application Integration processes?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Supply chain management leadership and do something to it.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
System integration Critical Criteria:
Analyze System integration decisions and check on ways to get started with System integration.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application Integration is underway?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
System of systems Critical Criteria:
Analyze System of systems engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What is the best definition of System of Systems?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Adapt Two-phase commit protocol adoptions and check on ways to get started with Two-phase commit protocol.
– What about Application Integration Analysis of results?
Web application Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Web application visions and correct better engagement with Web application results.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Application Integration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application Integration project lifecycle?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– Are we Assessing Application Integration and Risk?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Web service failures and forecast involvement of future Web service projects in development.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Do we monitor the Application Integration decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How do we Lead with Application Integration in Mind?
Work flow Critical Criteria:
Jump start Work flow adoptions and correct better engagement with Work flow results.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Integration agendas for the next 3 years?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Integration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Integration External links:
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
[PDF]APPLICATION INTEGRATION FOR PRODUCTION …
[PDF]Strategic Enterprise Application Integration – …
Enterprise application integration External links:
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
InSync – Enterprise Application Integration Platform
EAI – Enterprise Application Integration
Action Message Format External links:
Action Message Format – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Action Message Format&item_type=topic
Application server External links:
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
Auburn University – OIT Web Application Server
Right Networks Application Server Login
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Business process External links:
20 Best Title:(business Process Manager) jobs (Hiring …
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
ProcessPlan – Business Process Manager
Business semantics management External links:
Business semantics management – Association for …
Business semantics management – update.revolvy.com
update.revolvy.com/topic/Business semantics management
business semantics management | pieter de leenheer
Compensating transaction External links:
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Bourns Customer Relationship Management Login
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Data integration External links:
Customer Data Integration – Just another Tamr Inc. Sites site
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Diyotta | Modern Data Integration
Data mediation External links:
What is Data Mediation | IGI Global
Data transformation External links:
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Database transaction External links:
Transactions | Database Transaction | Sql
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …
Database transaction log file has grown very large (SL2357)
De facto External links:
De Facto Parent – California
Legal English: “De Facto/De Jure” – Blog | @WashULaw
THE FALL – BRILLO DE FACTO – YouTube
De jure External links:
Healthcare De Jure | HealthcareNOWradio.com
De Jure | Definition of De Jure by Merriam-Webster
Enterprise Integration Patterns External links:
Enterprise Integration Patterns – Martin Fowler
Enterprise JavaBean External links:
Programming WebLogic Enterprise JavaBeans, Version 3.0
Enterprise architecture framework External links:
[PDF]Fact Sheet: Enterprise Architecture Framework for …
Enterprise computer application External links:
[PDF]Study on Enterprise Computer Application …
Enterprise integration External links:
Enterprise Integration (EI) Developer Jobs in Columbus, …
About OPP – Office of Enterprise Integration (OEI)
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise resource planning software and ERP system …
Enterprise Resource Planning Broward County Public Schools
Enterprise Resource Planning Division | FEMA.gov
Enterprise service bus External links:
Enterprise Service Bus – Dell Boomi
Exposing RESTful services using an Enterprise Service Bus
ESB – Enterprise Service Bus – Dell Boomi
Event-driven SOA External links:
Realizing Event-Driven SOA
File format External links:
How to Play Any Video File Format in Windows Media Player
File Format Overview | dpBestflow
.NET Assembly File Format | Microsoft Docs
Gartner Group External links:
Gartner Group 3313 US Highway 70 E New Bern, NC – MapQuest
Health Level 7 External links:
Health Level 7 International (HL7) | Healthcare IT News
Health Level 7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA)
Hub and spoke External links:
Hub and spoke airline route structures. Los Angeles and Denver are used as hubs. The spoke-hub distribution paradigm (or model or network) is a system of connections arranged like a wire wheel in which all traffic moves along spokes connected to the hub at the center.
Human resources External links:
Home | Human Resources | Washington University in St. …
Division of Human Resources University of Pennsylvania
Integration appliance External links:
[PDF]Cast Iron Integration Appliance – ITSOFT
IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance
INTEGRATION APPLIANCE, INC. – Intapp
Integration platform External links:
RoboMQ – Hybrid Integration Platform for Cloud, SaaS & IoT
Dropshipping Companies and Ecommerce Integration Platform
babelforce | Global Integration Platform for …
Islands of automation External links:
ABB Taps IBM Watson to Connect Islands of Automation
J2EE Connector Architecture External links:
J2EE Connector Architecture Integration | JBoss Developer
Introduction to the J2EE Connector Architecture – ibm.com
Legacy system External links:
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Legacy system legal definition of Legacy system
MSquare Systems External links:
Contracting Profile: Msquare Systems Inc. Jersey City NJ
Message-oriented middleware External links:
Concourse – TMS: Powerful Message-Oriented Middleware
[PDF]Message-oriented Middleware – Home | George …
Open Knowledge Initiative External links:
[PDF]The Open Knowledge Initiative™
[PDF]What is the Open Knowledge Initiative?
What is the Open Knowledge Initiative?
Operating system External links:
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
Which Windows operating system am I running? – …
nCino Bank Operating System
Schools Interoperability Framework External links:
Schools Interoperability Framework | edtechdigest.com
Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) – Data …
Spaghetti code External links:
ERIC – Slicing through Spaghetti Code., Computing …
Batch files – GOTO, and How To Avoid “Spaghetti Code”
terminology – What is spaghetti code? – Stack Overflow
Straight through processing External links:
What is Straight Through Processing? – wiseGEEK
Straight Through Processing (STP) – CME Group
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
St. Charles Trading, Inc. | Global Supply Chain Management
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
System integration External links:
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration …
System Integration | Industrial Automation
System of systems External links:
[PDF]System of Systems Engineering & Integration …
System of Systems Engineering – Old Dominion University
Hyperwall: Earth: A System of Systems
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
188.8.131.52 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
Web application External links:
SACS Web Application
SmartRPA | Web Application
ArcGIS Web Application
Web service External links:
Google Maps Web Service APIs | Google Developers
TVInformation Web Service – Chelsea Reservations
Work flow External links:
Welcome to Xchanging Work Flow Control
AT&T Work Flow Engine | AT&T Annual Report 2014