What is involved in Business process
Find out what the related areas are that Business process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Business Process Fusion journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Business Process Fusion leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process related domains to cover and 276 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process, Earned value management, Product life-cycle management, Office management, Integrated management, Business Process Modeling Notation, Organizational architecture, Enterprise resource planning, Marketing research, Business strategy, Public finance, Six Sigma, Financial statement, Organizational conflict, Limited liability company, Management accounting, Problem management, Service management, ERP system, Risk management, Distributed management, Financial statement analysis, Business judgment rule, Business Process Definition Metamodel, Business process re-engineering, Purchase order, Business ethics, Venture capital, International finance, Network management, Planned economy, Economic statistics, Board of directors, International trade law, Organizational structure, Marketing management, Business analysis, Electronic business, Commercial management, Labour economics, Financial institution, Corporate crime, Content management, Materials management, Conflict management, Data processing, Legal personality, Business intelligence, Business process automation, Technical support, Customer relationship management, Cash conversion cycle, Security management, Economic development, Organizational engineering, Operations management for services, Division of labor, Development economics, Organizational communication, Public relations, Corporate law, Business Process Modeling, Stock market, Knowledge management, Organization development, Capacity management, Business method patent, Work instruction:
Business process Critical Criteria:
Own Business process strategies and track iterative Business process results.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business process activities?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– What is the purpose of Business process in relation to the mission?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– What is the business process?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Audit Earned value management engagements and gather practices for scaling Earned value management.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business process moving forward?
– Is Business process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Business process?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Product life-cycle management issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Product life-cycle management.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business process ?
– Who sets the Business process standards?
Office management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Office management planning and work towards be a leading Office management expert.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business process delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does our organization need more Business process education?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Group Integrated management tactics and do something to it.
– What are the short and long-term Business process goals?
– How can we improve Business process?
Business Process Modeling Notation Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Business Process Modeling Notation tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business process forward?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business process been identified and analyzed?
– Are we Assessing Business process and Risk?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Investigate Organizational architecture planning and remodel and develop an effective Organizational architecture strategy.
– What is the source of the strategies for Business process strengthening and reform?
– What vendors make products that address the Business process needs?
– Does the Business process task fit the clients priorities?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Enterprise resource planning decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Enterprise resource planning.
– Does Business process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business process?
– Do Business process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Categorize Marketing research issues and drive action.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business process in a volatile global economy?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business process is underway?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business process leader?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Business strategy Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Business strategy issues and find answers.
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– How do we provide the context for investment considerations (which services does an investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– Which services does the ITSM investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– What is the link between a firms business strategy and its capital budgeting process?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What should be done in-house and what should be outsourced?
– What are the long-term Business process goals?
– Are outcomes in line with business strategy?
– What will drive Business process change?
– What is the overall business strategy?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Public finance adoptions and point out improvements in Public finance.
– What are the disruptive Business process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will Business process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are our Business process Processes?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Nurse Six Sigma planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Six Sigma and constraints.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business process?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How is lean six sigma different from TOGAF architecture?
– Is Business process Required?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Financial statement engagements and change contexts.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are specific Business process Rules to follow?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Discuss Organizational conflict tasks and transcribe Organizational conflict as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Consider your own Business process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– what is the best design framework for Business process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business process does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Categorize Limited liability company tasks and create Limited liability company explanations for all managers.
– Does Business process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business process?
– What are the barriers to increased Business process production?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Management accounting strategies and oversee implementation of Management accounting.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business process. How do we gain traction?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business process agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process objectives?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Problem management decisions and research ways can we become the Problem management company that would put us out of business.
– Can we add value to the current Business process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
– What is our Business process Strategy?
– How to Secure Business process?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Map Service management decisions and find answers.
– Prior to selecting a FSMC, the SFAs personnel are strongly encouraged to visit one or more school sites managed by each of the FSMCs under consideration. It is important to observe the operation on a typical day. Therefore, these visits should be unannounced to the food service site manager. Evaluate the sanitation, staffing, food production, food quality and student acceptability. Compare these to the current practices in the SFAs food service program. If the FSMC operation is judged to be superior, what were the noticeable differences?
– The pressure is on to improve alignment between IT and the business and deliver more strategic value to the company. But how can you get there fast, without breaking the bank?
– Which cloud Service Management process monitors and reports on allocation and utilization of resources by consumers in order to generate a chargeback report?
– Why do many organizations stumble or fail in their initial attempts at implementing itsm practices?
– What specific functionality is our Customer Service Management system required to provide?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– Is the cloud service providers service desk local, onshore or offshore?
– What services are published in your organizations service catalog?
– Who is most likely to drive it Service Management organizations?
– What do enterprises really want from IT service management ITSM?
– What are reasons to say no to service management changes?
– What types of solutions are your customers evaluating?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– What Is the future of our Service Management?
– Does anyone know the value of enterprise it?
– Does IT get our business?
– What Tools are in place?
– Performance supported?
– Who will monitor?
ERP system Critical Criteria:
Mine ERP system issues and create a map for yourself.
– What are the usability implications of Business process actions?
– What erp systems are ecommerce companies using?
– Is the scope of Business process defined?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Consider Risk management outcomes and finalize specific methods for Risk management acceptance.
– Have senior managers been apprised of Risk Management and control deficiencies affecting their units (e.g., circumstances where assets with a specified monetary value are not adequately protected, where the competence of employees is lacking, or where important financial reconciliations are not performed correctly)?
– Organizational support in providing services: do managers provide encouragement and support for collaborative activities and what is the impact on operations, documentation, billing, and Risk Management?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once the system is put into production (e.g., ongoing risk management after implementation)?
– Have managements Risk Management techniques contemplated organizational goals in making technology selection and implementation decisions?
– What competencies are important to the organizations risk management process, and what type of training does the organization provide?
– Which is the financial loss that the organization will experience as a result of a security incident due to the residual risk ?
– Do we use IT personnel directly, use outsourcing, or use both approaches to address IT issues?
– Do you have an enterprise-wide risk management program that includes Cybersecurity?
– Will our actions, process, program or procedure negatively affect our credibility?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Are passwords, log-ins, and email accounts cancelled and reassigned?
– What are the core responsibilities of our Risk Management committee?
– Are individuals specifically assigned Cybersecurity responsibility?
– What are the passwords minimum length and maximum lifetime?
– Where are we going/what is important to us?
– How can I keep my information safe online?
– Who needs risk planning ?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Distributed management planning and summarize a clear Distributed management focus.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business process? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do we monitor the Business process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Financial statement analysis issues and create a map for yourself.
– How can skill-level changes improve Business process?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business judgment rule results and look at it backwards.
– Which Business process goals are the most important?
– How can you measure Business process in a systematic way?
Business Process Definition Metamodel Critical Criteria:
Think about Business Process Definition Metamodel visions and work towards be a leading Business Process Definition Metamodel expert.
– What are the key elements of your Business process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How likely is the current Business process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Business process re-engineering Critical Criteria:
Face Business process re-engineering failures and define what do we need to start doing with Business process re-engineering.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business process process?
– How do we Lead with Business process in Mind?
Purchase order Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Purchase order governance and oversee implementation of Purchase order.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– Is Business process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Business ethics failures and learn.
– What threat is Business process addressing?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Venture capital failures and ask what if.
– To what extent does management recognize Business process as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we know that any Business process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze International finance quality and handle a jump-start course to International finance.
– In the case of a Business process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are there recognized Business process problems?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Study Network management tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of Network management.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business process strengthening and reform actually originate?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Shape Planned economy quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Planned economy projects.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business process process?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business process study?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Examine Economic statistics governance and transcribe Economic statistics as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the business goals Business process is aiming to achieve?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Recall Board of directors risks and sort Board of directors activities.
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business process processes?
– How do we manage Business process Knowledge Management (KM)?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Consider International trade law tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in International trade law.
– How can you negotiate Business process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Define Organizational structure adoptions and catalog Organizational structure activities.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– Why is Business process important for you now?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
– What are current Business process Paradigms?
– Are there Business process Models?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Marketing management engagements and plan concise Marketing management education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business process project?
– Do we have past Business process Successes?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Understand Business analysis engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Business analysis projects.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Unify Electronic business failures and gather Electronic business models .
– Which customers cant participate in our Business process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Commercial management tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Commercial management relationship management.
– Who needs to know about Business process ?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Survey Labour economics outcomes and achieve a single Labour economics view and bringing data together.
– Does Business process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Financial institution strategies and ask questions.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business process project lifecycle?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Corporate crime outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– What are internal and external Business process relations?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Content management results and secure Content management creativity.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Do those selected for the Business process team have a good general understanding of what Business process is all about?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– How important is Business process to the user organizations mission?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Chat re Materials management tactics and drive action.
– How do we go about Comparing Business process approaches/solutions?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Steer Conflict management strategies and handle a jump-start course to Conflict management.
– For your Business process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Data processing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Data processing visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Data processing.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Who regulates/controls wording of the Consent for personal data processing document?
– Can the consent for personal data processing be granted to us over the phone?
– Think of your Business process project. what are the main functions?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Legal personality risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Legal personality results.
– Is a Business process Team Work effort in place?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Map Business intelligence planning and find the ideas you already have.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– Does your software facilitate the setting of thresholds and provide alerts to users?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– What would true business intelligence look like?
– Where is the business intelligence bottleneck?
– Make or buy BI Business Intelligence?
– What is your products direction?
– Using dashboard functions?
Business process automation Critical Criteria:
Chart Business process automation goals and correct Business process automation management by competencies.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business process, including any consulting or professional services?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Match Technical support projects and be persistent.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– Is there any existing Business process governance structure?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business process deliverables?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Customer relationship management goals and triple focus on important concepts of Customer relationship management relationship management.
– What role can internal branding and employee engagement play in creating a positive brand experience?
– If a customer purchases an item today, when are they likely to purchase a complementary item?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– Have you anticipated questions that your visitors or customers might have?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– What is the potential value of increasing the loyalty of our customers?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Is support provided by your organization or is it outsourced?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to Outlook?
– Do you know which customers give you the best business?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– Can the current CRM track calls by call type?
– What should we do about motivation theory?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– What is the recovery point objective?
– Is crm worth it?
Cash conversion cycle Critical Criteria:
Own Cash conversion cycle management and pioneer acquisition of Cash conversion cycle systems.
Security management Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Security management failures and overcome Security management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Does the service agreement have metrics for measuring performance and effectiveness of security management?
– Is maximizing Business process protection the same as minimizing Business process loss?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business process leaders?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Merge Economic development tactics and point out Economic development tensions in leadership.
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Organizational engineering engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Organizational engineering relationship management.
– How do we maintain Business processs Integrity?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Operations management for services tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Operations management for services.
Division of labor Critical Criteria:
Adapt Division of labor goals and look for lots of ideas.
– Will Business process deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Development economics risks and prioritize challenges of Development economics.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business process?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Reason over Organizational communication issues and create a map for yourself.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process project manager?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Judge Public relations issues and secure Public relations creativity.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– How do we measure improved Business process service perception, and satisfaction?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– What is our formula for success in Business process ?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Corporate law issues and be persistent.
Business Process Modeling Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Business Process Modeling outcomes and attract Business Process Modeling skills.
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Drive Stock market visions and devote time assessing Stock market and its risk.
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Knowledge management planning and secure Knowledge management creativity.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Trace Organization development quality and differentiate in coordinating Organization development.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business process opportunities costing us money?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Capacity management planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Capacity management and constraints.
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– What are all of our Business process domains and what do they do?
Business method patent Critical Criteria:
Nurse Business method patent outcomes and get going.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How would one define Business process leadership?
Work instruction Critical Criteria:
Discourse Work instruction outcomes and improve Work instruction service perception.
– Do the Business process decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business process move?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Business Process Fusion Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process External links:
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
20 Best Title:(business Process Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Business Process Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Office management External links:
Office Management – AbeBooks
Integrated management External links:
Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA)
Business Process Modeling Notation External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Organizational architecture External links:
COSMIN Consulting Group An ORGANIZATIONAL ARCHITECTURE …
Organizational Architecture – Home | Facebook
What Is Organizational Architecture? – learn.org
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) | Maricopa …
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Marketing research External links:
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Ask Survey Center | Marketing Research Specialists
Peters Marketing Research, Inc.
Business strategy External links:
AT&T Business Strategy :: Strategic Management
Business Strategy – Quora
Business Strategy ppt | Competition | Strategic Management
Public finance External links:
Pinnacle Public Finance – Home
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Public Finance Authority
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – GoLeanSixSigma…
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Financial statement External links:
Personal Financial Statement Filers
[PDF]PERSONAL FINANCIAL STATEMENT PFS
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Organizational conflict External links:
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Causal Accounts and Managing Organizational Conflict…
[PDF]Organizational Conflict: Concepts and Models – JStor
Limited liability company External links:
Rebecca de Ravenel LLC, A Delaware Limited Liability Company
[PDF]LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ANNUAL …
Limited Liability Company Center – Official Site
Management accounting External links:
Title Management Accounting – scribd.com
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Problem management External links:
CSO Problem Management – Xerox
ITIL Problem Management | When “Incidents” are Problems
Problem Management – ITSM Process Repository – …
Service management External links:
IT Service Management | Availability Management | Optanix
Decisiv Service Management Platform
Franchise Field Service Management Software – ServiceBridge
ERP system External links:
VIP NET SERVICES Medical ERP System AND GPO with …
What is an ERP System? – eSoftware Professionals
2017 Top 10 ERP System Rankings – YouTube
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
“Billions” Risk Management (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
Distributed management External links:
DISTRIBUTED MANAGEMENT – BUNKER M. SCOTT
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]ACC 549 Financial Statement Analysis Project …
Statement Spreading | Financial Statement Analysis …
Business Process Definition Metamodel External links:
CiteSeerX — Business Process Definition Metamodel 1BEA Systems
Business Process Definition Metamodel – How is …
Purchase order External links:
[PDF]Creating a Purchase Order Form – help.adobe.com
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions from Bank of America
Purchase Order – GCS Title
Business ethics External links:
BELA | Business Ethics Leadership Alliance
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility – Ethics …
Business ethics (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capital – Mashable
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital
International finance External links:
International Finance Institute | Blog
International Finance Bank
International Finance Institute – Home | Facebook
Network management External links:
Network Management Card (NMC) Password Reset …
What is Network Management? Webopedia Definition
Planned economy External links:
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
Economic statistics External links:
Federal Economic Statistics Advisory Committee …
economic statistics | Hallmark Abstract LLC
Economic statistics (eJournal / eMagazine, 2000) …
Board of directors External links:
NJPCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS – New Jersey Primary …
Board of Directors – Kansas Chiropractic Association
TVA – Board of Directors
International trade law External links:
US Trade Advisor, International Trade Law
International Trade Law
International Trade Law
International Trade Law. International trade law is a very complex and an ever expanding area. There are basically four levels of international trade relationships: unilateral measures (national law), bilateral relationships (Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement), plurilateral agreements1, and multilateral arrangements (GATT/WTO).
Organizational structure External links:
Organizational Structure | North Dakota ITD
Organizational Structure | About IHS
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Business analysis External links:
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
Business analysis (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Electronic business External links:
Electronic Business Center | USPTO
Home – Electronic Business Machines
Electronic Business Services
Commercial management External links:
Equity Commercial Management
Commercial Management Insurance Services, Inc.
Wheelhouse Commercial Management Denver CO …
Labour economics External links:
Financial institution External links:
SW&M | Financial Institution Lawyers
Minnesota FIDM (Financial Institution Data Match)- Home …
Corporate crime External links:
Most Popular “Corporate Crime” Titles – IMDb
Corporate Crime Reporter
Content management External links:
Vodori: Content Management Solutions for Life Sciences
Craft CMS | Focused content management for web …
DocSend: Sales Content Management & Document …
Materials management External links:
Materials Management And Logistics Essays – …
Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
Conflict management External links:
Conflict management (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Conflict Management Essay – 2108 Words
Conflict management (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Data processing External links:
Data Processing-Presentation – SlideShare
[PDF]JOB TITLE: DATA PROCESSING CLERK – FNB Bank
Southland Data Processing Inc – Login – Payentry
Legal personality External links:
International legal personality (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
What Is a Legal Personality? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Legal personality legal definition of Legal personality
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Business process automation External links:
Business Process Automation – thedenim.store
[PDF]Business Process Automation – thewhite.store
Technical support External links:
I-CAR Repairability Technical Support Portal
ASISTS | Adult Student Information System & Technical Support
Information Builders Technical Support Center
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Cash conversion cycle External links:
Cash Conversion Cycle – CCC – Investopedia
Analyzing liquidity using the cash conversion cycle
Cash Conversion Cycle – Springer
Security management External links:
Total Security Management by RackFoundry
VISIBLE VISITORS – Entry Security Management System …
Cloud Based Security Management – MAXPRO® Cloud
Economic development External links:
Michigan Department of Talent and Economic Development …
Indiana Economic Development Corporation
Sequoyah Fund – Economic Development Lending & …
Organizational engineering External links:
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Division of labor External links:
Division of Labor Statistics and Research, Title 8 …
[PDF]Missouri Division of Labor Standards
Development economics External links:
Handbook of Development Economics – …
The Use of Models in Teaching Development Economics at …
Center for Development Economics
Organizational communication External links:
Ambiguity as Strategy in Organizational Communication.
Organizational communication (Book, 2010) …
[PDF]Chapter 13. Organizational Communication1
Public relations External links:
Public Relations – Americas Job Exchange
Jobs Board – Public Relations Institute of Australia
Agentry PR | Fashion | NYC Public Relations
Corporate law External links:
Oregon Business Law Firm | Northwest Corporate Law LLC
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Business Process Modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Stock market External links:
Market Summary – US Stock Market Overview – Marketwatch
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Yahoo Finance – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, …
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management System – Login
Working Knowledge CSP – Knowledge Management …
Knowledge Management Software | Lucidea
Organization development External links:
National Center for Organization Development Home
Welcome to UCSF Learning & Organization Development
Capacity management External links:
Capacity Management – Kentucky
[PDF]TITLE: CAPACITY MANAGEMENT PLAN …
Capacity Management: ITIL process definition – Sub-processes – Terms – Additional information on ITIL Capacity Management.
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Business method patent External links:
[PDF]business method patent – Wiggin
www.wiggin.com/files/new business method patent.pdf
Work instruction External links:
[PDF]Work Instruction (WI) – NASA
Four Essentials of Effective Work Instructions – Explainers
[DOC]Work Instruction Template – Rotek Inc