What is involved in Adaptive Learning
Find out what the related areas are that Adaptive Learning connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Adaptive Learning thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Adaptive Learning journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Adaptive Learning leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Adaptive Learning related domains to cover and 50 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Adaptive Learning, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Relay, Citizendium, Computerized adaptive testing, Distance learning, Educational software, Instructional scaffolding, Intelligent tutoring systems, Personalized learning, Qualtrics, Skilitics Interact, Smart learning, Validated learning:
Adaptive Learning Critical Criteria:
Test Adaptive Learning visions and gather practices for scaling Adaptive Learning.
– In what ways are Adaptive Learning vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are assumptions made in Adaptive Learning stated explicitly?
– How do we keep improving Adaptive Learning?
Adobe Captivate Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Adobe Captivate outcomes and cater for concise Adobe Captivate education.
– For your Adaptive Learning project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– How do we Lead with Adaptive Learning in Mind?
– What is Effective Adaptive Learning?
Articulate Storyline Critical Criteria:
Learn from Articulate Storyline planning and look at it backwards.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Adaptive Learning products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is the purpose of Adaptive Learning in relation to the mission?
– Do we have past Adaptive Learning Successes?
Camtasia Relay Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Camtasia Relay decisions and test out new things.
– Does Adaptive Learning systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Adaptive Learning project?
Citizendium Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Citizendium quality and gather Citizendium models .
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Adaptive Learning models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Adaptive Learning does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Adaptive Learning study?
Computerized adaptive testing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Computerized adaptive testing tasks and maintain Computerized adaptive testing for success.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Adaptive Learning experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Adaptive Learning values?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Adaptive Learning project manager?
Distance learning Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Distance learning management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Distance learning skills.
– Can we add value to the current Adaptive Learning decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How can you negotiate Adaptive Learning successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the best P2P tools for distance learning?
Educational software Critical Criteria:
Map Educational software engagements and gather Educational software models .
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Adaptive Learning?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Adaptive Learning into the services that we provide?
Instructional scaffolding Critical Criteria:
Understand Instructional scaffolding outcomes and ask what if.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Adaptive Learning objectives?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Adaptive Learning leaders?
Intelligent tutoring systems Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Intelligent tutoring systems leadership and correct better engagement with Intelligent tutoring systems results.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Adaptive Learning process?
– What are the business goals Adaptive Learning is aiming to achieve?
– Is the scope of Adaptive Learning defined?
Personalized learning Critical Criteria:
Examine Personalized learning governance and look in other fields.
– Is there any existing Adaptive Learning governance structure?
– What will drive Adaptive Learning change?
– What are our Adaptive Learning Processes?
Qualtrics Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Qualtrics strategies and reduce Qualtrics costs.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Adaptive Learning strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Adaptive Learning analysis show the relationships among important Adaptive Learning factors?
– Are there Adaptive Learning problems defined?
Skilitics Interact Critical Criteria:
Administer Skilitics Interact results and intervene in Skilitics Interact processes and leadership.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Adaptive Learning delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who sets the Adaptive Learning standards?
Smart learning Critical Criteria:
See the value of Smart learning results and devise Smart learning key steps.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Adaptive Learning goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is the Adaptive Learning organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the long-term Adaptive Learning goals?
Validated learning Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Validated learning visions and explore and align the progress in Validated learning.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Adaptive Learning project?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Adaptive Learning moving forward?
– How do we manage Adaptive Learning Knowledge Management (KM)?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Adaptive Learning Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Adaptive Learning External links:
ERIC – The Adaptive Learning Environments Model: …
Piqosity – Adaptive Learning & Student Management App
Adobe Captivate External links:
Adobe Captivate – Official Site
Edit and create text captions with Adobe Captivate
adobe captivate – Staples®
Articulate Storyline External links:
Articulate Storyline 2 Tutorials – E-Learning Heroes
Articulate Storyline 2 Registration and Install
Articulate Storyline 3 Installation Instructions
Camtasia Relay External links:
Camtasia Relay » University of Florida
Camtasia Relay | Temple CS
Citizendium External links:
Citizendium-l Info Page – Purdue University
Maureen Plant – encyclopedia article – Citizendium
Citizendium – Google+
Computerized adaptive testing External links:
Journal of Computerized Adaptive Testing – IACAT
Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) | NCSBN
Distance learning External links:
Florida State University | Office of Distance Learning
Elgin Community College .:. Distance Learning
Distance Learning Systems
Educational software External links:
Some educational software is designed for use in school classrooms. Typically such software may be projected onto a large whiteboard at the front of the class and/or run simultaneously on a network of desktop computers in a classroom. This type of software is often called classroom management software.
Instructional scaffolding External links:
Instructional scaffolding is a learning process designed to promote a deeper level of learning. Scaffolding is the support given during the learning process which is tailored to the needs of the student with the intention of helping the student achieve his/her learning goals (Sawyer, 2006).
IRIS | Page 1: What Is Instructional Scaffolding?
Intelligent tutoring systems External links:
[PDF]Emotionally-Sensitive Intelligent Tutoring Systems
Evaluation Methodologies for Intelligent Tutoring Systems.
ERIC – Thesaurus – Intelligent Tutoring Systems
Personalized learning External links:
Personalized Learning – Northern Arizona University
Education Elements | Personalized Learning Consultants
Qualtrics External links:
[PDF]INTRODUCTION TO QUALTRICS – personal.psu.edu
UofL College of Business | Qualtrics Survey Software
Qualtrics @ GC | Institutional Research | Goshen College
Smart learning External links:
[PDF]Smart Learning Goals Examples – florespr.store
Smart Learning Objects – Spreading The Word
Drieam – Consulting and Smart Learning Apps for education