What is involved in Cloud API Management Services
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud API Management Services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud API Management Services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud API Management Services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud API Management Services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud API Management Services related domains to cover and 51 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud API Management Services, Cloud management, Brokerage firm, Cloud computing, Cloud services, Single sign-on:
Cloud API Management Services Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Cloud API Management Services governance and explain and analyze the challenges of Cloud API Management Services.
– Among the Cloud API Management Services product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Cloud API Management Services dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we Improve Cloud API Management Services service perception, and satisfaction?
Cloud management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Cloud management tactics and get the big picture.
– How can you verify that the virtualization platform or cloud management software running on the systems you use, which you did not install and do not control, does not contain malware?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Cloud API Management Services that make it risky?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud API Management Services activities?
– Cloud management for Cloud API Management Services do we really need one?
– Is a Cloud API Management Services Team Work effort in place?
Brokerage firm Critical Criteria:
Use past Brokerage firm leadership and look at the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud API Management Services. How do we gain traction?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud API Management Services agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we Identify specific Cloud API Management Services investment and emerging trends?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Drive Cloud computing strategies and find answers.
– How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Is there a market for developing niche clouds?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– Is Cloud computing dangerous for our data?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– What is grid computing?
Cloud services Critical Criteria:
Refer to Cloud services results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Cloud services projects.
– We keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them – us or Google?
– An extra consideration when using cloud services concerns the handling of encryption keys where are the keys stored and how are they made available to application code that needs to decrypt the data for processing?
– The slower data transfer rate between a compute cluster and a storage array has been adversely impacting multiple cloud services. which Service Management process helps to mitigate this impact?
– A consumer needs to determine their scope of adoption of cloud services. which governance, risk and compliance process should they perform for this purpose?
– Do the security controls encompass not only the cloud services themselves, but also the management interfaces offered to customers?
– How can I automatically provision user accounts with cloud services and automate the process of provisoning and deprovisioning?
– Which security mechanism enables organizations to authenticate their users of cloud services using a chosen provider?
– Can the cloud services provide enough resources and extra capacity to meet increased demand from all of their customers?
– Which cloud characteristic enables the consumers to use cloud services from a wide range of client platforms?
– Does the customer have governance and compliance processes in place for the use of cloud services?
– Is a report by an independent audit agency available, for covering the providers cloud services?
– Question to cloud provider: Can I integrate my current IdAM system with your cloud services?
– What are key cost factors involved while using cloud services from a service provider?
– Which type of software is capable of creating cloud services?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Is PII going to be stored/processed by the cloud services?
– Is there a good pricing model for cloud services?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Look at Single sign-on governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Does Cloud API Management Services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the usability implications of Cloud API Management Services actions?
– How can you measure Cloud API Management Services in a systematic way?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud API Management Services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud management External links:
Cloud Management Platform | Embotics vCommander
Cloud Management Suite – IT Patch Management and …
CloudBolt Software – Hybrid Cloud Management …
Brokerage firm External links:
a Brokerage Firm, LLC. – Home
INCO Commercial | Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firm
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
ClearDATA – Secure, HIPAA Compliant Cloud Computing
Cloud services External links:
IT Outsourcing | Cloud Services | mindSHIFT
Email Cloud Services in Security & Archiving | Mimecast
IT Support & Cloud Services | SpireTech – Portland Oregon
Single sign-on External links:
Single Sign-On | HVCC
UAH Single Sign-On
JCCC Single Sign-on