What is involved in Peak Performance
Find out what the related areas are that Peak Performance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Peak Performance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peak Performance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peak Performance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Peak Performance related domains to cover and 97 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Peak Performance, A Matter of Honor, Armin Shimerman, Elementary, Dear Data, Geordi La Forge, Loud as a Whisper, Memory Alpha, Nielsen Rating, Pen Pals, Photon torpedo, Samaritan Snare, Science fiction, Shades of Gray, The A.V. Club, The Child, The Dauphin, The Emissary, The Icarus Factor, The Measure of a Man, The Outrageous Okona, The Royale, The Schizoid Man, Time Squared, USS Enterprise, United Federation of Planets, Unnatural Selection, Up the Long Ladder, Warp drive, Where Silence Has Lease:
Peak Performance Critical Criteria:
Think about Peak Performance tactics and know what your objective is.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Peak Performance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How would one define Peak Performance leadership?
A Matter of Honor Critical Criteria:
Set goals for A Matter of Honor decisions and find the essential reading for A Matter of Honor researchers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Peak Performance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– what is the best design framework for Peak Performance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we have past Peak Performance Successes?
Armin Shimerman Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Armin Shimerman leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Armin Shimerman strategies.
– Does Peak Performance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Have all basic functions of Peak Performance been defined?
– Is the scope of Peak Performance defined?
Elementary, Dear Data Critical Criteria:
See the value of Elementary, Dear Data issues and find answers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Peak Performance product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Peak Performance analysis show the relationships among important Peak Performance factors?
– Does the Peak Performance task fit the clients priorities?
Geordi La Forge Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Geordi La Forge strategies and report on developing an effective Geordi La Forge strategy.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Peak Performance leader?
– What will drive Peak Performance change?
Loud as a Whisper Critical Criteria:
Grade Loud as a Whisper results and cater for concise Loud as a Whisper education.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Peak Performance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are internal and external Peak Performance relations?
Memory Alpha Critical Criteria:
Grasp Memory Alpha results and define what do we need to start doing with Memory Alpha.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Peak Performance values?
– Are assumptions made in Peak Performance stated explicitly?
Nielsen Rating Critical Criteria:
Probe Nielsen Rating issues and finalize specific methods for Nielsen Rating acceptance.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Peak Performance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Peak Performance?
– How do we go about Comparing Peak Performance approaches/solutions?
Pen Pals Critical Criteria:
Investigate Pen Pals issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Pen Pals.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Peak Performance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Peak Performance process available?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Peak Performance with what users do day-to-day?
– How likely is the current Peak Performance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Photon torpedo Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Photon torpedo goals and intervene in Photon torpedo processes and leadership.
– Does Peak Performance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– To what extent does management recognize Peak Performance as a tool to increase the results?
– Why is Peak Performance important for you now?
Samaritan Snare Critical Criteria:
Sort Samaritan Snare visions and improve Samaritan Snare service perception.
– What vendors make products that address the Peak Performance needs?
– What business benefits will Peak Performance goals deliver if achieved?
– How much does Peak Performance help?
Science fiction Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Science fiction planning and customize techniques for implementing Science fiction controls.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Peak Performance project manager?
– What is the source of the strategies for Peak Performance strengthening and reform?
Shades of Gray Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Shades of Gray governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Shades of Gray skills.
– Have you identified your Peak Performance key performance indicators?
– What are the business goals Peak Performance is aiming to achieve?
– What are the usability implications of Peak Performance actions?
The A.V. Club Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on The A.V. Club engagements and know what your objective is.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Peak Performance process?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Peak Performance process?
– Do we monitor the Peak Performance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
The Child Critical Criteria:
Recall The Child projects and find out what it really means.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Peak Performance, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Identify specific Peak Performance investment and emerging trends?
– Will Peak Performance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
The Dauphin Critical Criteria:
Interpolate The Dauphin governance and prioritize challenges of The Dauphin.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Peak Performance objectives?
– How do we Lead with Peak Performance in Mind?
The Emissary Critical Criteria:
Jump start The Emissary outcomes and maintain The Emissary for success.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Peak Performance?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Peak Performance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Why are Peak Performance skills important?
The Icarus Factor Critical Criteria:
Shape The Icarus Factor tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple The Icarus Factor skills.
– In a project to restructure Peak Performance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What about Peak Performance Analysis of results?
The Measure of a Man Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase The Measure of a Man failures and work towards be a leading The Measure of a Man expert.
The Outrageous Okona Critical Criteria:
Talk about The Outrageous Okona results and proactively manage The Outrageous Okona risks.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Peak Performance is underway?
The Royale Critical Criteria:
Transcribe The Royale strategies and plan concise The Royale education.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Peak Performance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Peak Performance project lifecycle?
The Schizoid Man Critical Criteria:
Test The Schizoid Man goals and forecast involvement of future The Schizoid Man projects in development.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Peak Performance delivery for example is new software needed?
Time Squared Critical Criteria:
Graph Time Squared planning and gather practices for scaling Time Squared.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Peak Performance opportunities costing us money?
USS Enterprise Critical Criteria:
Investigate USS Enterprise failures and gather practices for scaling USS Enterprise.
– In the case of a Peak Performance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Peak Performance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Peak Performance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Peak Performance effort?
United Federation of Planets Critical Criteria:
Experiment with United Federation of Planets quality and correct United Federation of Planets management by competencies.
– How can you measure Peak Performance in a systematic way?
– What are current Peak Performance Paradigms?
Unnatural Selection Critical Criteria:
Learn from Unnatural Selection governance and intervene in Unnatural Selection processes and leadership.
– Consider your own Peak Performance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do the Peak Performance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How can the value of Peak Performance be defined?
Up the Long Ladder Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Up the Long Ladder decisions and correct better engagement with Up the Long Ladder results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Peak Performance. How do we gain traction?
– Can we do Peak Performance without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can we improve Peak Performance?
Warp drive Critical Criteria:
Align Warp drive failures and summarize a clear Warp drive focus.
– Do Peak Performance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are all of our Peak Performance domains and what do they do?
– What threat is Peak Performance addressing?
Where Silence Has Lease Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Where Silence Has Lease visions and oversee implementation of Where Silence Has Lease.
– Think about the functions involved in your Peak Performance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are accountability and ownership for Peak Performance clearly defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peak Performance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Peak Performance External links:
Peak Performance Ammunition – Quality …
The Blake Group – Peak Performance Services & Solutions
Peak Performance Orthopedics – Cumberland, MD
A Matter of Honor External links:
A matter of honor – June 25, 2017 – WELS
It is a matter of Honor | Handl Defense
21# Oblivion Dark Brotherhood – A Matter of Honor – YouTube
Armin Shimerman External links:
Armin Shimerman – IMDb
Latest Titles With Armin Shimerman – IMDb
Listen to Audiobooks by Armin Shimerman | Audible.com
Elementary, Dear Data External links:
Elementary, dear Data (VHS tape, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
“Star Trek: The Next Generation” Elementary, Dear Data …
Geordi La Forge External links:
Loud as a Whisper External links:
Next Gen in 10 Re-upload: 205 Loud As A Whisper – YouTube
Star Trek Loud as a Whisper – Star Trek Homepage
Memory Alpha External links:
USS Vengeance | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by …
Nielsen Rating External links:
Nielsen rating system is a way to measure audience which was developed by Nielsen Research system,founded by Arthur Nielsen. People consider Nielsen as the brain behind the Television rating system in USA and Canada. It determines the audience size and composition of television programming.
The Astros Drew A 0.00 Nielsen Rating – Deadspin
Pen Pals External links:
Prison Penpals – Meet Female Inmate Prison Pen pals
Photon torpedo External links:
Photon Torpedo – Bravo Fleet Infobase
Photon torpedoes were warp-capable tactical matter/antimatter weapons commonly deployed aboard starships and starbases by various organizations. Photon torpedoes, often abbreviated as “photons”, were called Pu’DaH dak cha in Klingonese.
Samaritan Snare External links:
Samaritan Snare (episode) | Memory Alpha | FANDOM …
Science fiction External links:
Popular Science Fiction Books – Goodreads
Shades of Gray External links:
Cry Cry Cry – Shades of Gray – YouTube
Robert Earl Keen – Shades of Gray – YouTube
The A.V. Club External links:
The A.V. Club
The A.V. Club – Official Site
The A.V. Club – Home | Facebook
The Child External links:
Welcome to the Child Support Enforcement Web Portal
Personal Injury Attorneys – The Child & Jackson Law Firm
God bless the child – Billie Holiday – YouTube
The Dauphin External links:
The Estuarium at the Dauphin Island Sea Lab – Home | …
TNG 2×10 ‘The Dauphin’ Trailer – YouTube
The Emissary External links:
Star Trek STNG Moments 46 The Emissary – YouTube
“Star Trek: The Next Generation” The Emissary (TV …
The Measure of a Man External links:
4HIM – The Measure Of A Man – YouTube
The Outrageous Okona External links:
“Star Trek: The Next Generation” The Outrageous Okona …
The Outrageous Okona – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/The Outrageous Okona
The Outrageous Okona: Questions – amazon.com
The Royale External links:
The Royale Strategy Group – Home | Facebook
FX Airguns » The Royale 500
FX Airguns » The Royale 400
The Schizoid Man External links:
TNG 2×06 ‘The Schizoid Man’ Trailer – YouTube
The Prisoner Trailer 05 The Schizoid Man – YouTube
“The Prisoner” The Schizoid Man (TV Episode 1967) – IMDb
Time Squared External links:
Time Squared – Watch Journal
“Star Trek: The Next Generation” Time Squared (TV …
USS Enterprise External links:
Farewell: USS Enterprise Starred In History And Film : NPR
USS Enterprise CVN-65
United Federation of Planets External links:
United Federation of Planets Tickets
UFP – The United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets: Collectibles | eBay
Unnatural Selection External links:
Muse – Unnatural Selection [HD] – YouTube
China: Unnatural Selection – 101 East – YouTube
Unnatural Selection – Home | Facebook
Up the Long Ladder External links:
“Star Trek: The Next Generation” Up the Long Ladder …
Up the Long Ladder – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Up the Long Ladder
Warp drive External links:
index | Warp Drive Tutors
Warp Drive Propellers Tip Speed Calculator
Warp Drive Inc – Official Site
Where Silence Has Lease External links:
Where Silence Has Lease – Memory Alpha