Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total Cost of Ownership TCO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total Cost of Ownership TCO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total Cost of Ownership TCO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total Cost of Ownership TCO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total Cost of Ownership TCO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Total Cost of Ownership TCO requirements in detail?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Total Cost of Ownership TCO activities?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Do we monitor the Total Cost of Ownership TCO decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Total Cost of Ownership TCO?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total Cost of Ownership TCO book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Total Cost of Ownership TCO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total Cost of Ownership TCO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total Cost of Ownership TCO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total Cost of Ownership TCO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total Cost of Ownership TCO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total Cost of Ownership TCO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Requirements Management Plan: After the requirements are gathered and set forth on the requirements register, they’re little more than a laundry list of items. Some may be duplicates, some might conflict with others and some will be too broad or too vague to understand. Describe how the requirements will be analyzed. Who will perform the analysis?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Total Cost of Ownership TCO project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Planning Process Group: In which Total Cost of Ownership TCO project management process group is the detailed Total Cost of Ownership TCO project budget created?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Total Cost of Ownership TCO project team have enough people to execute the Total Cost of Ownership TCO project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Total Cost of Ownership TCO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total Cost of Ownership TCO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total Cost of Ownership TCO project with this in-depth Total Cost of Ownership TCO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total Cost of Ownership TCO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total Cost of Ownership TCO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total Cost of Ownership TCO investments work better.
This Total Cost of Ownership TCO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.