Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total delivery cost Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total delivery cost related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total delivery cost specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total delivery cost Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total delivery cost improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- How can the value of Total delivery cost be defined?
- Strategic planning -Total delivery cost relations
- Have all basic functions of Total delivery cost been defined?
- How will the Total delivery cost team and the group measure complete success of Total delivery cost?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How will you measure the results?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total delivery cost book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Total delivery cost self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total delivery cost Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total delivery cost areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total delivery cost Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total delivery cost projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total delivery cost Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Total delivery cost project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Total delivery cost project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Total delivery cost project?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope – How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Total delivery cost project produced meet the defined Total delivery cost project requirements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Total delivery cost project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
Step-by-step and complete Total delivery cost Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total delivery cost project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total delivery cost project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total delivery cost project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total delivery cost project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total delivery cost project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total delivery cost project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total delivery cost project with this in-depth Total delivery cost Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total delivery cost projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total delivery cost and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total delivery cost investments work better.
This Total delivery cost All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.