Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total quality management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total quality management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total quality management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total quality management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total quality management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Total Quality Management. Six Sigma. Eight Omega. ISO 9000. CMM. BPMM. SCOR. The number of process improvement frameworks out there is staggering. Which ones do we incorporate?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Total quality management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Why do you care about quality Assurance and total Quality management?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Why sampling instead of 100% inspection?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What should we stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total quality management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Total quality management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total quality management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total quality management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total quality management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total quality management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total quality management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Total quality management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Requirements Documentation: Has Requirements Gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Total quality management project team to complete Total quality management project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Total quality management project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under these circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as Total quality management project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Total quality management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total quality management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total quality management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total quality management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total quality management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total quality management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total quality management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total quality management project with this in-depth Total quality management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total quality management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total quality management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total quality management investments work better.
This Total quality management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.