Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical touch-sensitive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any touch-sensitive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated touch-sensitive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the touch-sensitive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which touch-sensitive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are all of our touch-sensitive domains and what do they do?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of touch-sensitive’s gains?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What vendors make products that address the touch-sensitive needs?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate touch-sensitive delivery for example is new software needed?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Will team members perform touch-sensitive work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the touch-sensitive book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your touch-sensitive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the touch-sensitive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which touch-sensitive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough touch-sensitive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage touch-sensitive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step touch-sensitive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 touch-sensitive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the touch-sensitive project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your touch-sensitive project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the touch-sensitive project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the touch-sensitive project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this touch-sensitive project?
Step-by-step and complete touch-sensitive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 touch-sensitive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 touch-sensitive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 touch-sensitive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 touch-sensitive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 touch-sensitive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 touch-sensitive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any touch-sensitive project with this in-depth touch-sensitive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose touch-sensitive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in touch-sensitive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make touch-sensitive investments work better.
This touch-sensitive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.