Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Touchless Claims Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Touchless Claims related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Touchless Claims specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Touchless Claims Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 804 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Touchless Claims improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 804 standard requirements:
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How can the value of Touchless Claims be defined?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Touchless Claims results are met?
- Is there a Touchless Claims management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Are accountability and ownership for Touchless Claims clearly defined?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Touchless Claims book in PDF containing 804 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Touchless Claims self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Touchless Claims Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Touchless Claims areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Touchless Claims Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Touchless Claims projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Touchless Claims Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Touchless Claims project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Touchless Claims project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Touchless Claims project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of those tasks?
- Executing Process Group: How is Touchless Claims project performance information created and distributed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Touchless Claims project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
Step-by-step and complete Touchless Claims Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Touchless Claims project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Touchless Claims project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Touchless Claims project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Touchless Claims project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Touchless Claims project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Touchless Claims project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Touchless Claims project with this in-depth Touchless Claims Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Touchless Claims projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Touchless Claims and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Touchless Claims investments work better.
This Touchless Claims All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.