Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Touchless Claims Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Touchless Claims related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Touchless Claims specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Touchless Claims Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 834 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Touchless Claims improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 834 standard requirements:
- How frequently do you track Touchless Claims measures?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Is there a standardized process?
- Is there any existing Touchless Claims governance structure?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- What are our needs in relation to Touchless Claims skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Touchless Claims?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Touchless Claims book in PDF containing 834 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Touchless Claims self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Touchless Claims Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Touchless Claims areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Touchless Claims Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Touchless Claims projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Touchless Claims Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Touchless Claims project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Touchless Claims project?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the Touchless Claims project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Touchless Claims project termination impact Touchless Claims project team members?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Touchless Claims project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
Step-by-step and complete Touchless Claims Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Touchless Claims project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Touchless Claims project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Touchless Claims project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Touchless Claims project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Touchless Claims project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Touchless Claims project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Touchless Claims project with this in-depth Touchless Claims Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Touchless Claims projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Touchless Claims and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Touchless Claims investments work better.
This Touchless Claims All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: