Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical touchpoint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any touchpoint related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated touchpoint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the touchpoint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which touchpoint improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the effect of different marketing mix instruments (i.e., promotions) used across touchpoints and channels on the performance of channels?
- To what extent should retailers really strive for integration in retail mix in the different channels and touchpoints they use?
- To what extent should you really strive for integration in retail mixing in the different channels and touchpoints clients use?
- How do you manage the decision-making process and move smoothly into transactional mode across channels and touchpoint?
- Can different customer touchpoints and channels be integrated in such a way that it enhances channel performance?
- How does the use of mobile channels/touchpoints within the store affect purchase behavior and store performance?
- Do specific touchpoints create preference and choice of specific retail channels?
- How do specific customer touchpoints impact the performance of retail channels?
- What is driving the simultaneous customers choice for touchpoints and channels?
- Which touchpoints does the current campaign address?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the touchpoint book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your touchpoint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the touchpoint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which touchpoint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough touchpoint Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage touchpoint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step touchpoint Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 touchpoint project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a touchpoint project Definition document. Was there a touchpoint project Plan. Were they used during the touchpoint project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the touchpoint project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure touchpoint project success?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments – Cannibalizes?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete touchpoint Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 touchpoint project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 touchpoint project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 touchpoint project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 touchpoint project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 touchpoint project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 touchpoint project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any touchpoint project with this in-depth touchpoint Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose touchpoint projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in touchpoint and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make touchpoint investments work better.
This touchpoint All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.