Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TouchStone Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TouchStone Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TouchStone Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TouchStone Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TouchStone Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Will it solve real problems?
- Are there TouchStone Software Models?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What threat is TouchStone Software addressing?
- Will TouchStone Software have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How do you assess your TouchStone Software workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TouchStone Software book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your TouchStone Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TouchStone Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TouchStone Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TouchStone Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TouchStone Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TouchStone Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TouchStone Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess TouchStone Software project risks at various TouchStone Software project stages?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for the organization of the TouchStone Software project resources adequate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a TouchStone Software project communications plan?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments – Cannibalizes?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
Step-by-step and complete TouchStone Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TouchStone Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TouchStone Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TouchStone Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TouchStone Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TouchStone Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TouchStone Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TouchStone Software project with this in-depth TouchStone Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TouchStone Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TouchStone Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TouchStone Software investments work better.
This TouchStone Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.