Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TPG Telecom Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TPG Telecom related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TPG Telecom specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TPG Telecom Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TPG Telecom improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does TPG Telecom leverage and how?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the TPG Telecom improvements?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good TPG Telecom project manager?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- How will you know that the TPG Telecom project has been successful?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What are the business goals TPG Telecom is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TPG Telecom book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your TPG Telecom self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TPG Telecom Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TPG Telecom areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TPG Telecom Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TPG Telecom projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TPG Telecom Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TPG Telecom project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the TPG Telecom project (or TPG Telecom project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the TPG Telecom project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this TPG Telecom project is needed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
- Project Charter: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next TPG Telecom project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete TPG Telecom Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TPG Telecom project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TPG Telecom project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TPG Telecom project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TPG Telecom project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TPG Telecom project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TPG Telecom project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TPG Telecom project with this in-depth TPG Telecom Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TPG Telecom projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TPG Telecom and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TPG Telecom investments work better.
This TPG Telecom All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.