Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transaction banking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transaction banking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transaction banking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transaction banking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 826 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transaction banking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 826 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Transaction banking leaders?
- Will Transaction banking have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Transaction banking with what users do day-to-day?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Transaction banking delivery for example is new software needed?
- What to measure and why?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transaction banking book in PDF containing 826 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Transaction banking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transaction banking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transaction banking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transaction banking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transaction banking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transaction banking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Transaction banking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Transaction banking project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Transaction banking project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Charter: Review the general mission What system will be affected by the improvement efforts?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Transaction banking project managers participating in the Transaction banking project know the Transaction banking projects true status first hand?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
Step-by-step and complete Transaction banking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transaction banking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transaction banking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transaction banking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transaction banking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transaction banking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transaction banking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transaction banking project with this in-depth Transaction banking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transaction banking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transaction banking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transaction banking investments work better.
This Transaction banking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.